Eleven

Standing In The Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Hoya and Dongwoo had just thanked the ahjummah for the food before Hoya led the way out.

“Thank you for telling me” Hoya said as he hugged Dongwoo. Usually Dongwoo would hug him back immediately but this time he hesitated. Maybe it was because he had told Hoya pretty much everything about his secret. Dongwoo slowly lifted his arms to hug him back.

“I’ll see you later” Hoya smiled while Dongwoo only nodded.

“Bye”

Dongwoo still had trouble forming words so he only nodded once again.

Once Hoya had turned a corner Dongwoo slapped himself.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid!” Dongwoo hit himself. This was not how he wanted to tell Hoya bout his feelings. He probably saw Dongwoo as a ´school girl´. The crush would be over in no time. But Dongwoo knew that that was not the case. It meant so much more to him.

 

Dongwoo woke up the next day. He hadn’t gotten a lot of sleep during the night. He had flipped and turned in his bed trying to find a comfortable position. He had tried thinking about other things then Hoya but failed miserable.

Dongwoo grabbed his phone that he had placed under his pillow. He unlocked it, he saw that he had one new text.

 

From: Hoya

Come over to my place when you see this!

 

Dongwoo groaned. He had been hoping to get some sleep now but instead he had to go over to Hoya’s house.

“It better be something good” he muttered as he got out of bed.

 

Dongwoo entered Hoya’s house without knocking, just like the old days.

“You

Please log in to read the full chapter