Six

Standing In The Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

He had been so close. So close to tell Hoya everything. Blurting his heart out. Saying the three words he’d been longing to say, ‘I love you’. But he didn’t. He chickened out and it made him feel like crap. If he couldn’t tell Hoya now, he would never be able to say it. Dongwoo beat himself up because of that.

The rest of that night at the carnival had been pretty good but Dongwoo didn’t feel as happy as he did at the beginning of the night. And Hoya had noticed it.

“What’s up?”

“Oh…nothing” Dongwoo faked smiled.

“Okay…but I don’t believe you so I’ve called someone who can make this night a little bit better” Hoya smirked. Dongwoo raised his brow.

“Who?”

“They are waiting for us over there” Hoya pointed at something behind Dongwoo. Two girls were standing beside a big tree. They were looking directly at Hoya and Dongwoo. Dongwoo turned back to look at Hoya.

“The girls?”

“Yeah” Hoya smiled “I thought we should go on a blind double date kind of thing. It will be good for us I think”

Dongwoo felt like his heart had been shattered into millions of pieces.

“I don’t know”

“Come on, it will be fun” Hoya dragged a reluctant Dongwoo after him, towards the girls.

“Hello” Hoya smiled widely.

“Hi” The two girls said in unison.

“I’m Hoya” Hoya flashed a smile. The two girls immediately fell for that and so did Dongwoo. “And this is Dongwoo” Dongwoo awkwardly waved at the girls.

“I’m Hyesu” one of the girls said. She was tall and had blonde hair, it was obvious that it was colored. She looked like a model “and this is Sojin”

Sojin was a lot shorter than Hyesu and she didn’t have that model appearance but she looked pretty.

“She’s nothing special but I had to bring someone” Hyesu sighed.  Dongwoo raised his brow, what a .

“I think she’s pretty” Dongwoo smiled to Sojin who shyly smiled back.

“Good!” Hyesu smirked “Because you’re going to be stuck with her tonight” Hyesu locked arms with Hoya “Oppa! I want cotton candy!”

Dongwoo rolled his eyes at the pathetic girl.

“She’s not very nice” Dongwoo said to Sojin when Hoya and Hyesu had left.

“Yeah” Sojin quietly said.

Dongwoo and Sojin followed the

Please log in to read the full chapter