Twenty Seven

Standing In The Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

The last chapter ;( Prepare yourself for a long author's note in the end!

 

One Month Later

Dongwoo groaned as the alarm clock started to ring. He didn’t want to get up and to be honest he didn’t have to either. He didn’t have a job nor did he have to go to school. But here he was, irritated that he had set the alarm on seven in the morning.

“Can you turn that off?”

“It’s ringing for you” Dongwoo said.

“But you set it”

“I’m not moving”

The alarm suddenly stopped ringing and Dongwoo sighed in relief.

“You’re so stubborn” Hoya said as he crept back under the blanket.

“Thank you” Dongwoo smiled as he turned around so he was lying on his side facing Hoya.

“Moron” Hoya smiled but did his best trying to hide it by pressing his face against Dongwoo’s bare chest.

“Was that a smile?” Dongwoo chuckled.

“No”

“Are you sure? You’re cute when you smile” Dongwoo cooed.

“Stop it” Dongwoo could see Hoya’s cheeks turning pink. It was not very often Hoya blushed. Usually it would be Dongwoo who would blush and act shy and Hoya would be manlier and do whatever he felt like.

“Let me see your face” Dongwoo softly said.

“No” Hoya buried his face in the crook of Dongwoo’s neck.

“Come on” Dongwoo cooed.

“No” Hoya softly pressed his lips against Dongwoo’s neck, earning a small gasp from the older male. Dongwoo wrapped his arms around Hoya’s waist, pulling him in closer.

“Can we stay here for the rest of the day?” Dongwoo whispered before he kissed the area right under Hoya’s ear.

“I have school”

“Skip” Dongwoo once again kissed Hoya’s soft skin.

“I can’t” Hoya looked up at Dongwoo.

“But it’s nicer here” Dongwoo smiled, drawing different shapes with his fingers on Hoya’s hip.

“I can’t disagree with that” Hoya chuckled.

“So stay” Dongwoo moved so he was on top of Hoya.

“I still can’t”

“Not even if I do this…” Dongwoo kissed Hoya’s collarbone making Hoya gasp “…or this…” he continued kissing Hoya’s jaw “…or maybe this” Dongwoo pressed his lips against Hoya’s. He could feel the younger smiling before he relaxed and returned the kiss.

Hoya’s hands searched their way to Dongwoo’s neck, to wrap them around him and to play with his hair. Dongwoo let his body slowly lower so he was pressing his body against Hoya’s.

“Are you guys- what are you doing!?”

Dongwoo snapped his head towards the door and saw Woohyun standing there covering his eyes. Hoya and Dongwoo had told the guys in Infinite that they liked each other more than just friends. They had taken it well and made some jokes about them being suspicious since the two were spending so much time together.

Dongwoo looked back down at Hoya and saw him smirking. Dongwoo immediately got off Hoya and sat up next to him, Hoya remained lying.

“You can look, Woohyun” Hoya said.

“I’d rather not”

“Woohyun, come on” Dongwoo said. Woohyun slowly lowered his hands, checking if the coast was clear when he saw the two on the bed just looking at him he relaxed and let his arms fall to his sides.

“You should really get a room”

“We have a room” Hoya scoffed “this one”

“Right…” Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck “…you should get a hotel room then”

Dongwoo looked down, blushing. Hoya noticed this and reached out his arm so he could let his fingers slowly move across the skin of Dongwoo’s back. It sent shivers down Dongwoo’s spine.

“Okay! I’m gonna leave now! Hoya, remember that we have school toda

Please log in to read the full chapter