Seventeen

Standing In The Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“A toast!” Sunggyu stood up and held out his glass filled with coke “to the guy who make Infinite complete!” he looked over at Dongwoo “It’s great to have you back”

“For Dongwoo” the five other guys raised their glasses. The seven guys had met up at a fancy restaurant. Sunggyu even promised to pay and Dongwoo couldn’t say no to that.

Hoya had taken the seat next to Dongwoo and on the other side of him Sungjong was seated.

“Hyung! Do you like your roommates?” Sungjong asked with his mouth full of food.

“They’re really nice! The best roommates I could’ve wished for”

“But not better than us?” Sungjong pouted.

“Of course not” Dongwoo chuckled “You’re actually my favorite” Dongwoo whispered to the maknae who seemed very happy about what he just had heard.

“Better than Hoya?” Sunggyu who was seated on Sungjong’s other side whispered to Dongwoo. The maknae didn’t hear what the leader just had said; instead he continued stuffing his mouth full with food.

Dongwoo didn’t answer his question though. He only blushed and looked away. Yes, he liked Hoya more but right now his feelings were torn. The way Hoya had sent him away was somewhat…harsh. But Hoya acted so cool with everything now…maybe he has change his opinion.

“Dongwoo? Hoya?”

Dongwoo looked up and saw Kibum standing by their table. Immediately a smile was seen on Dongwoo’s face.

“Kibum! What are you doing

Please log in to read the full chapter