Twenty One

Standing In The Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Dongwoo wanted to stay in bed for the whole day but Sunggyu wanted him to meet him after school.

Yesterday had been a long day and Dongwoo was prepared that this day would be too. He couldn’t avoid Hoya as much as Hoya couldn’t avoid him. He wanted answers. Answers only Hoya could answer.

Dongwoo groaned as he thought of Hoya. Why is he behaving like this? He can’t just kiss me, say he’s sorry and then run off. Dongwoo didn’t even know why Hoya had said that he’s sorry. Was it for him acting weird before Dongwoo left? Was it for the kiss? Or that he just ran away? Dongwoo needed answers and he knew how to get them.

 

The clock hit half past two when Dongwoo entered the school gates. Sunggyu had told him to be there at three but Dongwoo needed to find Hoya first. Half an hour was enough for him to do so. He had no idea where to start looking so he just walked around the hallways.

“Dongwoo? Is that you?”

Dongwoo turned around and saw his English teacher, Mr. Kim, standing in front of him.

“Mr. Kim!” Dongwoo smiled.

“It really is you” he smiled back “How’s everything going?”

“Good” Dongwoo smiled “Just back from college for a while”

“What are you doing in your old school when you could be home sleeping?” Mr. Kim laughed.

“I’m actually here to see someone”

“Hoya?”

“Yeah” Dongwoo slowly said “How did you know?”

“You two were inseparable so it was just a lucky guess”

Dongwoo chuckled.

“Do you know where I can find him?”

“He’s actually in my class”

“Really?” Dongwoo smiled, this would be easy.

“But I let them go earlier since it’s such a lovely day outside” Mr. Kim said.

“Oh…did you see which way Hoya went?”

“No I didn’t, sorry” Mr. Kim sounded like he really was sorry “But I’ve seen him in the back of the school some days after school. You know the hill?”

“Yeah, I know it”

Please log in to read the full chapter