Three

Standing In The Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Hey!” Sungjong waved from the table where five of Infinite were seated “We’ve saved you a seat!”

“I think I’ve missed him the most” Hoya whispered to Dongwoo as they made their way over to the table.

“Where have you two been?” Woohyun asked as they sat down.

“Just walking around” Hoya grabbed Sungyeol’s piece of bread.

“Hey! That’s mine!” Sungyeol cried.

“Not anymore”

“When you said ‘walking around’ did you mean the hill?” Sunggyu smiled.

“Does everyone know about that place?” Dongwoo cried.

“Yes” everyone around the table said in unison.

“Typical” Dongwoo muttered.

“Hyung…” Sungjong pulled Dongwoo’s sleeve “did something happen?”

If it were someone other than Hoya who could melt Dongwoo’s heart it was the maknae.

“No, nothing happened” Dongwoo ruffled Sungjong’s hair “Don’t you worry”

 

The lunch was like their usual lunches. Hoya and Sungyeol stole food from each other, Woohyun flirted with girls that walked past their table, L talked about his band, Sunggyu ate under silence, Sungjong tried to calm his hyungs and Dongwoo just enjoyed the company. But something bothered him. Did someone know about him?

“Hello? Earth to Dongwoo!”

Dongwoo looked to the left to find Hoya staring at him.

“What?”

“You’re quiet”

“Just tired” Dongwoo smiled.

“You’re always tired now a days” L laughed.

“Well…” Hoya slung his arm around Dongwoo’ shoulders “he is friends with all of you” Hoya laughed. The other guys looked at each other before they burst out laughing.

 

“Excuse me” a girl that stood by their table said quietly.

“Y

Please log in to read the full chapter