Twenty Three

Standing In The Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Hoya’s point of view

Last night was…incredible. Well until Dongwoo fell asleep that will say. I got quite scared when he did since he just fell backwards and didn’t answer me when I said his name. But I soon heard a snore coming from him which made me calm down.

I wanted to stay beside him during the night but it would be awkward the next day. He probably wouldn’t remember a thing so I slept on the couch. I had a hard time falling asleep though. The thought of Dongwoo’s skin under my fingertips made me shiver.

I woke up early this morning. I checked up on Dongwoo first, he was still fast asleep so I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for me.

After a while I heard Dongwoo making some noises. So I made him a cup of coffee and walked back to my room with it.

 

Normal point of view

Dongwoo woke up with the worst headache. He groaned as he opened his eyes to be met by the sunlight. He immediately closed his eyes again laid buried his face into the pillow. He couldn’t remember much from what had happened the day before. But he did remember that he took some shot at a bar, and then it all went black.

He had had a weird dream though. He dreamt that he and Hoya got it on. It felt so real but Dongwoo knew that it had to be a dream, because that would never happen in a million years.

“You awake?”  Hoya asked.

Great, I’m still drunk and can hear Hoya’s voice….

“Dongwoo?”

Dongwoo sat up immediately and stared at Hoya. He was standing by the end of the bed with a cup in his hands. He wore dark blue jeans and his favorite purple hoodie. He had had it for years and even though it had a hole in the sleeve Hoya refused to throw it away.

“I-I-“ Dongwoo stuttered.

“You’re in my room” Hoya smiled as he walked around the bed to give the cup to Dongwoo. It had coffee in it. “We met at the bar last night and…well we got pretty wasted” Hoya chuckled. Suddenly it struck Dongwoo. His dream wasn’t just a dream, it actually happened.

“Did we…do something last night?” Dongwoo stuttered.

“Yeah…” Hoya looked down “…but not…that”

“Oh okay” Dongwoo blushed “That’s good I guess”

Dongwoo promised himself at that moment never to drink again. This was too awkward.

“Maybe I should leave” Dongwoo was about to get out of the bed when Hoya grabbed his hand.

“Don’t. You can stay” Hoya didn’t smile neither did he show any expression.

Was he just saying that so he wouldn’t seem so harsh…or did he actually mean it?

 “Okay”

 

Hoya had left Dongwoo alone in the room so he could put a shirt on. As soon as Hoya had left Dongwoo grabbed his hair in frustration.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid” he hit his head over and over.

This was not how things were going to happen. If he just hadn’t gone to the bar yesterday this would never have happened.

Dongwoo searched the floor for

Please log in to read the full chapter