02

Everything was A Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Kai sat down, he started to throw Yuri’s belongings to the floor. But Yuri didn’t give in that easy. She threw all Kai’s belongings to the floor too. But she accidentally threw a pen straight to Kai’s face. He stood up angrily and pulled Yuri’s hair with his bare hand.

“No one threw anything to my face before, not even my parents.” Kai said as he tightened his grip. Yuri angrily glared at Kai. Chanyeol and Sehun just looked at the two fighting without helping Yuri. Finally, SHINee came to rescue. Jonghyun slapped Kai’s hair away from grabbing Yuri’s hair and pulled Yuri to the other seat. Although Yuri refused to move, Jonghyun still has his method to move her to the other seat. Kai looked at his palm, there were few long hairs on his palm and it was so obvious that the hair belonged to Yuri.

Kai finally realized that many of his classmates were staring at him strangely; he sat down beside Chanyeol and put on a serious face. Yuri on the other hand, was rubbing her head since Kai really grabbed her hair strongly and the pain still remained there. She was trying to ease the pain that on her head. Yuri looked towards the direction where the three spoiled brats were sitting and she was able to see the three were laughing happily to each other. Must be talking about me. Yuri thought as she glared at them.

“Noona, are you okay?” Jonghyun asked.

“Well, I’m perfectly fine. Don’t worry about me. They want to fight with me? Let’s start the fight then.” Yuri said to Jonghyun.

“Noona, you wanna fight with them? You forgot that you can punch people hard since you are too weak to do so.” Key teased and he earned himself a glare from Yuri. He then kept quiet and listened to Lecturer Im, who was talking on business.

While Yuri was listening to Lecturer Im, her mind drifted away and went back to when she accepted the offer from three mysterious women.

Flashback

Yuri was invited by somebody to a huge old fashion mansion. When she entered the house, there was a huge cloth covering the dining from. It was just to let people hide inside the dining room and Yuri will sit in the living room. They still can communicate but they couldn’t see each other’s face. The mysterious women knew about Yuri for like 2 years ago. They heard that many guys tried to get her heart before but they failed to do so.

They also heard that Yuri had a secret power that can change the spoiled brat into a Grade A student no matter in what subject. So the women wanted to hire Yuri to transform Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun into good students instead of bullies.

“Miss Kwon, have a sit please.” Woman 1 said.

“Hello? Where’re you? Why can’t I see your face?” Yuri asked while searching for a way to walk through the cloth.

“Miss Kwon, you don’t need to know our name and see our face. Just sit down listen to our command.” Woman 2 said.

“Here’s the deal. We knew that you’re actually saving money to go to Russia to learn about the synchronized swimming. Don’t ask how we got it, we just got it. We will pay you the total amount of money you needed to go Russia and all you need to do is just a simple task.” Women 1 said. Yuri was shocked while she heard them. She didn’t know that her biggest wish and secret was actually not a secret anymore.

“Deal with the plan or not?” Woman 3 asked.

“I need to know what to do first.” Yuri answered.

“Well, all you need to do is just transform these three boys into good students. They don’t like to study at all. All they like to do is just make trouble. They’re violence sometimes. You better be careful.” Woman 2 said.

“All I need to do is just transform then and you will pay the total amount that I needed? Will you change your mind after this?” Yuri asked. She wouldn’t accept any offer that easily. She knew that it would not be that easy. It’s impossible. Yuri thought as she was waiting for the women’s answer.

“Miss Kwon, here’s the evidence that we would not change our mind.” Woman 3 said as she ordered her maid or something to pass a paper to Yuri. The paper was with their signatures.

“You can just show this to the world if we change our mind. All we can tell you is that we’re public figure.” Woman 1 said.

“Accept or not?” Woman 3 asked.

“Yes.” Yuri agreed on that deal after she kept the paper inside her bag. This would be easiest task ever in my life. Yuri thought as she walked happily back to her house.

End of Flashback

I think I was wrong. This three are definitely the hard one. How am I supposed to change them? Yuri thought as she continued to wander in her own mind. She looked at the three and she realized that the three of them have a very handsome look but she was very sure that their hearts were black color. Yuri silently observed them and she realized that their jaw bones are very obvious and it fits their face. Yuri didn’t know that she was actually observing them from head to toe until the little Taeminie shocked her.

Taemin patted Yuri’s shoulder, “Lecturer Im is looking at you for the past 20 minutes. You better listen to him. I don’t want detention.” Yuri smiled at Taeminie and she shifted her gaze back on Lecturer Im. Kai was laughing like mad at the side since he took a picture of Yuri staring none-stop at them and he was thinking of blackmail her after this. Chanyeol and Sehun agreed on Kai’s suggestion and the three of them were laughing evilly right now.

The class finally over and Yuri decided to practice her cheerleader moves but Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun blocked her way. Yuri looked at them and she felt so annoying while having the three newbies staring at her like this. The three of them were surrounding Yuri and Yuri couldn’t see anything since the heights of the three are way taller than Yuri. Yuri struggled but they just felt like an ant fighting with three lions. They didn’t move a little bit and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter