To Start A New Life

Everything was A Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Chapter 20   

                Yuri was quickly sent to the hospital by an ambulance, with Kai accompanied her. He held on her hand as tight as he could since Yuri was unconscious at the moment. No matter how hard Kai called her name, she didn’t even move a bit. Kai once thought she was dead. She actually was on the verge of death, she lost too much blood, and she will pass away maybe in just a blink of an eye.

                Kai knew she wasn’t death with the help of the oxygen, she was still breathing, but it seemed more like she was gasping for more oxygen. At that time, Kai felt deeply sorry towards Yuri, he didn’t know they will meet each other again in this kind of situation. If he knows, he wouldn’t want to meet her again. Because this is too cruel to him, he wants to see the healthy Yuri; but now….. Kai held on tight to her left hand, he slowly mentioning her name, in order to let her know that he is beside her, don’t worry.

                Bloods were streaming down from the back of her head, since she was dropped down hard on the road especially the back of head. Kai saw it and quickly asked for help from the paramedic who was also in the ambulance to do her job. She rushed towards Yuri and helped her to stop the blood. They finally arrived in the hospital within a few minutes. Yuri was carried into the operating room with her body lying on a stretcher.

                Kai wanted to follow them but the nurses stopped him, “you cannot enter the surgery room,” with that, the nurses went into the operating room and helped the doctors to rescue Yuri. Kai’s heart sank as he sat down on the floor, with his back leaning against the wall. He knew this is going to be a long process but he is willing to wait, wait for the latest condition of Yuri. He is not going anywhere, no one can take him away now. He didn’t tell anyone about this including Sehun and Chanyeol. He didn’t want them to know, he didn’t want them to enter the hospital. No, he will never ever let the two take Yuri away from him again.

                The operation continued for about 2 hours and one of the doctors exited the operating room. Kai shot up from the floor and looked at the doctor, he has too many questions to ask him, but he didn’t know where to start; which question to ask. The doctor knew what he want and he took down his mask and looked at Kai, “the operation is successful, but the female injured will be remained in the ICU, we will be checking on her conditions and when she has recovered, we will shift her to the normal ward.”

                Kai was so happy to hear that, “so can I go see her now?” he asked.

                “Mister, although the operation is a success, but the injured is still weak. Unfortunately, she is now diagnosed with cerebral congestion. She will only be awake until the cerebral congestion is recovered.” The doctor paused and looked at the intense Kai, “I am so sorry that I couldn’t tell how long will it takes to recover, maybe a day, maybe a month, maybe a year or maybe she will remained unconscious for the rest of her life.” With that, the doctor walked away, leaving the disappointed Kai behind him.

                Maybe she will remained unconscious for the rest of her life…

                This sentence kept on repeating on Kai’s head as he looked at the back of the doctor who was walking away from him, he wanted to ask something but there was nothing came out from his mouth. He was too shocked to hear that, he never expected the result would be in this way. He was happy that she is still alive, but she was now remained unconscious, who knows what will happen next? Will she be able to awake?

                Kai rushed towards the ICU just wanted to look at her beautiful creature. He was unable to enter the ICU room because only the doctors were able to go in, this was to prevent infection towards the injured. Kai stood outside the room, looking at Yuri through the big glass. She slept quietly on the bed, like a sleeping beauty. Her head was covered with antiseptic gauze, and she was wearing the patient clothes given by the hospital. She slept so peacefully on the bed as if she had passed away. Kai was taken aback by his sudden thought just now. How can she be passed away, she is still alive!

                No one will be able to understand how Kai felt. He has been nonstop looking for Yuri for the past three years and until today, he still didn’t give up any chances of her. But he never ever thought about reencounter her back in this kind of situation. The hatred of her towards me must be increasing again, he thought. How he wish he could wake her up, he didn’t want a sleep beauty like her. He was recalling back how she acted towards him when they were together in SU.

                He remembered how Yuri went to his house and helped him out for the test. Who cared about the test, Kai, Chanyeol or Sehun? Actually none of them really cared about it, but because of Yuri, she influenced them, they started to study. Yuri even gave her notes to Kai in order for him to read and at least, pass the test. Finally, he didn’t let Yuri down. He did not just pass the test, he even got the highest for the test in the class, higher than Yuri.

                Because of one tiny thing, Yuri helped his mother to change him, that was why he planned some evil thing towards Yuri and no one stopped it. Kai recalling back how stupid he was, just because of that, he gave Yuri the most unforgettable scene ever in her life. Stupid Kim Jongin, she will never ever forgive you. But never mind noona, it doesn’t matter. I will bring you to other country, to live a brand new life. I will help you to erase the unhappy, old memories and bring in the new and excited memories into you. But promise me, you have to wake up, this can be only done with the both of us together.

                Luhan on the other hand, was still going streets by streets, shops by shops near the Beijing airport. He will never give up on searching for Yuri. No matter how much it takes to search for her, he will do it. Despite he put in so much of effort, but Yuri was still nowhere to be found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter