05

Everything was A Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks had passed and the most important competition for Korea’s cheerleaders was just around the corner. As the most famous cheerleader in SU, Yuri decided to participate in the competition although the doctor told her that she was not able to participate in it due to her serious sprained ankle. Yuri, as a very stubborn girl, she didn’t care about what the doctor said. SU cheerleaders can participate in any of the competition throughout the year without but I have to be there in this year-end competition. Yuri thought as she went to a small clinic and begged the doctor to take out the plaster cast for her.

The doctor shook his head, “your ankle is seriously sprained. As a professional doctor, I shouldn’t take the plaster cast out. It’s for your own good,” the doctor said in an apology tune. Yuri frowned, looking at the doctor and thinking about some good excuses and lied to the doctor.

Tears then welled up in her eyes, “doctor, please help me. My mom is suffering the last stage of leukemia and she’s going to die soon. Her hope is to see me win the competition. I don’t want to disappoint her,” Yuri said and cried. She believed that the doctor trusted her words.

The doctor cleared his throat, “missy, your excuse is not good enough. Think about another better excuse then only come back and look for me. I will only accept good excuse,” the doctor said and laughed at her. Yuri felt so embarrassing. She put the money on the table and left the clinic. I couldn’t believe that the doctor just didn’t believe my words. She then went to another few clinics to try her luck and the results she got were all the same. All the doctors rejected her. She felt so embarrassing and she decided to take it out by herself although she didn’t know how.

She went home and searched on the internet about ‘How to Remove Plaster Cast’ and there were plenty of choices for her. She simply clicked into one of the addresses and she followed the advices on the internet. She used almost up to 3 hours to finish removing the plaster cast and she felt her ankle part was so itchy. She then took a look at her wrist watch, ! I’m late for the class. Mister Kim probably will be mad at me now since everybody is waiting for me to start the class. Yuri thought as she went to her school with her full speed although she was still limping all the way when she was walking.

She walked normally when she was in front of the students just to show that she had fully recovered. Sehun saw her and wanted to talk to her, but he was surprised that Yuri wasn’t wearing the plaster cast today. She sprained her ankle few weeks ago and the doctor said she needs to wear the plaster cast for at least 3 to 4 months. What she is doing right now? Sehun thought as he approached her.

Sehun tapped her shoulder, “when did you take out that thing,” he pointed to Yuri’s ankle. Obviously he was talking about the plaster cast.

Yuri looked at him, “oh, just now. I went to do the checkup and doctor said my ankle had fully recovered. So he took it out for me. Do you know that the removing process took me up to 3 hours?  I’m now late for class. What are you doing here? Aren’t you should be in the class now?” Yuri asked. She was obviously wanted to change to topic.

Sehun looked at her confusingly, “but wasn’t doctor said that you need to wear the thing up to 3 or 4 months? Few weeks had just passed but not few months. You know what, Yuri-noona, I don’t believe any words that you have just said. I better accompany you back to the hospital after this class. Don’t ever say no to me. Oh, and I’m used to late for class. I’ve never been early for class since 15,” he said arrogantly.

Yuri was thinking how to reject his offer, “I have the cheerleading training after class. See, I can walk normally. I’m not limping at all, can’t you see?” Yuri asked him and she walked few steps in front of Sehun. Sehun being the most intelligent among the three; obviously was able to see the pain on Yuri’s face when she forced herself to walk normally in front of him.

“Let’s go to class and quit the acting of yours. Your acting skills are so bad, worse than me,” Sehun teased and he almost carried Yuri to the class but Yuri rejected him.

She took a few steps backward, “I can walk myself,” she said and left. Sehun knew that she was shy and he decided not to force her to do anything that she disliked and he will help her no matter what. Sehun felt that the feelings he has for Yuri is real; he didn’t take this as a bet right now. I should show the real me in front of Yuri noona. I don’t care about the bet anymore. The bet is just . Only Chanyeol hyung and Kai hyung looked so serious about the bet. I seriously don’t care anymore whether I win or lose. But I’m confident that Yuri noona will definitely fall for me and our love story will starts soon and it will never end not until the day that we die. Sehun thought as he headed to class while humming the song that he liked the most. He was obviously in a good mood and he wanted to reach the class as fast as he could since he couldn’t wait to see Yuri’s angelic face.

When he reached class, he saw Kai was sitting next to Yuri and he was disturbing her during the class as usual. Chanyeol was absent today since he has something important to do and the things were against the devils. When Sehun wanted to walk towards Yuri and Kai, Mister Kim stopped him and demanded him to sit in the front row instead of walking to the back row.

Mister Kim saw Sehun walking towards the back, “Oh Sehun, front row is the best seat for you since you’re way too late. Front row will be your permanent seat during my class begin from now,” Mister Kim said and invited Sehun to the front row. Kai heard Mister Kim and he was laughing hard but only Yuri could hear his laughter.

Yuri hit Kai’s stomach playfully, “yah, he is one of your best buddies. How can you laugh at him like that?” Yuri asked. Then Kai put on his serious face.

“Well, me and Chanyeol hyung barely have chance to laugh at him since he is the youngest among us. Whenever he did anything wrong, me and Chanyeol hyung would be the one who got scold and all the punishments. Then Sehun will be one who sat at his seat and laughed at the both of us. I caught him many times before. I want revenge, you know? For your information, I’m quite a vengeful person. Leave me alone if you dislike it,” Kai said and looked at Yuri.

“It means that you and Chanyeol hate him so much?” Yuri asked. She wanted to know how they actually think about their best buddies. Well, she knew that Chanyeol thinks Sehun is a tricky and evil person. Then what does Kai thinks about him? Yuri thought. She put all her concentrations on Kai’s words which she missed quite important information from the lecturer about the upcoming assignment.

Kai looked at Yuri confusingly, “Yuri noona, you seemed like you wanted to know something very important from me, am I right?” he joked and Yuri finally realized that she was too concentrating on Kai. “Actually I don’t hate Sehun, so do Chanyeol hyung. We just sometimes dislike him. His attitudes somehow enraged us. I didn’t know how to describe it. Do you know why we are the best buddies? It is because the three of us have the same enemies. That’s why we became buddies and we helped each other a lot. We really hate our enemies a lot and actually till death. But sometimes the maknae would say that he wanted to quit this gang and he didn’t want to take any revenge. I really hate it when he said that. And let me tell you a secret. This is the biggest secret ever in my life and even Chanyeol hyung doesn’t know about it,” he paused and looked at Yuri. He wanted Yuri to make sure that she wouldn’t tell anyone about it.

Yuri knew what he meant, “I promised I wouldn’t tell anyone about that. And you said even Chanyeol doesn’t know about it? What about Sehun?” Yuri asked.

Kai looked at Yuri then he shifted his gaze to Sehun, “of course he knew about it. I have a sister. She was dead few years ago. She is a very pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter