12

Everything was A Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 12

 

              ‘Thank you…’ Yuri’s words were repeating in Chanyeol’s head which he did not want to be. Kwon Yuri, you will soon regret what you have done. No one dares to lie to me! Chanyeol was smirking while Yuri was looking outside through the car window. Chanyeol would have really love Yuri if she did not lie to him or if she was just a normal girl who approached him without any purpose. But Yuri just did wrong and Chanyeol took that as a ‘cannot forgive’ mistake.

              Chanyeol pulled Yuri towards him and forced her to sit on his lap, “noona, where do you want to go? My driver is driving aimlessly now,” Chanyeol flashed his sweetest smile to Yuri which made her heart beaten faster. Yuri’s was blushing hard since she was sitting on Chanyeol’s lap and it was like an awkward position and with the driver in front looking at them. Yuri slightly moved her body to protest that she wanted to go back to the seat next to Chanyeol but he tightened his grip around Yuri’s tiny waist.

              A grin was formed on Chanyeol’s angelic face, “I supposed that you are hungry right now and let’s go to have lunch together, what you think?” Chanyeol asked and the grin never disappeared on his handsome face. Yuri nodded her head without looking at Chanyeol as her cheeks were flushing. She did not want Chanyeol to see that as she assumed he will laugh at her.

              “I think my face is so ugly which makes you do not even bother to take a glance,” Chanyeol said it in a sad tone.

              Yuri quickly looked at him and shook her head, “no! You are not ugly at all. For me, you’re the most handsome guy in the world and no one fits the words ‘flower boy’ but only you. So please do not say that again, okay?” Yuri put both of her hands on Chanyeol’s face, forced him to look at her. At that moment, Chanyeol had the urge to stop his revenge plan on Yuri but the determination he had was stronger than any other things.

              He loosened his grip and Yuri immediately went over to the seat next to him. She held his hand in hers. Chanyeol felt the warmth that Yuri’s gave to him although his hand was bigger than hers but it still gave warmth to him. “Uncle Lim, please drive us back to my house,” Chanyeol said in a polite tone to his driver. Chanyeol pulled out his cell phone and typed ‘first-step is done’ and sent it.

              Yuri tilted her head and looked at Chanyeol, “we are going to your house instead?” She asked.

              “We are going to OUR house,” Chanyeol corrected her and his words one again made her blush.

              “We are not married yet, how can it be our house? And I do not have to rights to call it as half of my house since I did not even pay a dollar,” Yuri protested and pouted.

              Chanyeol laughed at Yuri’s statement, “Since I bought it, I can call it anything I want. From this moment onwards, I want to call it as OUR house,” he ruffled Yuri’s hair which he earned himself a glare from Yuri. “Do not look at me like that, you will get a lot of wrinkles in your early 30s,” he added.

              Yuri folded her arms and looked outside, “you would not want me anymore when I got all those wrinkles. And when I got old, you will go out and look for girls that are younger than me. No matter how old a guy is, he can always find himself a young girlfriend; but when a woman got older, she will never get a young boyfriend. I do not understand why is it going this way but why not the other way round? This is so unfair to the women,” said Yuri as if Chanyeol was going to dump her when she got old.

              Chanyeol pushed Yuri’s head lightly, “I do not know why you always care about things like that. I did not say that I will dump you when you got older and have many w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter