04

Everything was A Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can’t participate in this competition? Are you freakin kidding me? Please tell me that’s not the truth. Yuri mumbled in her dream since she fell asleep during the journey back to SU. Since Kai was sitting beside Yuri and Chanyeol was sitting at the passenger seat, so Kai and Sehun heard everything that Yuri said but Chanyeol didn’t. Kai and Sehun could definitely feel the disappointment in Yuri by hearing her words. They wanted to help her but they didn’t know how. Let’s make a deal. Let’s help her but without Chanyeol hyung, what do you think? Kai mouthed to Sehun just to pretend that they weren’t talking to each other. Why? Sehun mouthed.

He is such a stupid. Kai thought as he looked at Sehun, annoyed by his words. Chanyeol hyung is the richest among us. Do you want to lose the bet and grant his wish? If no, just listen to what I say. Okay? Kai mouthed. Sehun nodded in agreement as he knew Chanyeol had everything and if he wanted something from his friends, the thing will be extremely expensive or extremely rare. That nut head will appreciate what I did to her. Kai thought as he smirked evilly at Yuri.

“Noona, how’s your ankle? What the doctor told you?” Minho asked once he saw Yuri. The others knew Minho loves Yuri but he didn’t dare to confess to Yuri since he always thinks that Yuri will reject him no matter what. He just didn’t want to take the step.

“Yuri noona is okay right now. But the doctor said she has to rest for at least 3 mon…” Sehun’s words were cut off by Yuri.

“3 weeks! I will be alright after 3 weeks. Big competition coming up, can’t give up right now.” Yuri said and faked a smile.

“Noona, it’s at least 3 months.” Kai whispered but Yuri pushed him away as she was going to start her mission after the competition.

“Who are you to call me noona? We’re strangers, aren’t we? We’re not even acquaintance.” Yuri said as she stood behind Minho. “Only SHINee is allowed to call me noona, you fool!” Yuri added and pointed her index finger to the three of them. The three then left. Yuri went into the changing room after they left. Taeyeon went into the changing room at the same time together with Yuri.

“Yuri-ah, how’s your mission? Does it working well?” Taeyeon asked.

“Of course! I’m a qualified actress. They are slowly falling into my trap. I believed they will change and at last I will get what I want.” Yuri said confidently.

“But things sometimes don’t follow what you think.” Taeyeon urged Yuri.

“I don’t care. If I have the ability to change them, why wouldn’t I do that?” Yuri asked.

“I’m just giving you advise. You’re setting them up but at last, you might be the only one who fell into your own trap. No one can actually run away from the ‘love trap’.” Taeyeon said once again. “You some more aren’t just changing them. You’re changing them with condition such as money and your career. You shouldn’t be that selfish. Change them by your sincere instead of condition.” Taeyeon added and went out of the changing room. Yuri was left dumbfounded in there.

Did I do anything wrong? I don’t think so. They paid me for my every movement and why shouldn’t I coordinate with them? At last they will get what they want and I will also get what I want. That’s a win-win situation. Yuri thought as she headed towards the cafeteria where the school’s excellent students were sitting. She was limping all the way towards them and one of them automatically went towards Yuri’s direction and helped Yuri to get to their table.

“Kumawo, Baekhyun-ah.” Yuri said.

“Noona, what took you so long?” Baekhyun asked.

“Can’t you see my ankle? I couldn’t run as before.”

“I think you shouldn’t eat prawn. Ah, you shouldn’t take any of the seafood, okay?” Kyungsoo said as he ate the seafood in Yuri’s food.

“Nae, umma.” Yuri laughed at Kyungsoo.

“Why don’t you guys ask me what happened to my ankle?” Yuri asked as she stuffed food into .

“Noona, we know you very well. You will automatically tell us if you want to. You wouldn’t tell when you don’t want to. We would never ask you things like that.” Suho said. Yuri smiled bitterly at the three of them as she continued stuff food into .

“Noona, we got to go now. Enjoy your food. Will be looking for you at your practice venue after class, okay?” Baekhyun asked and flashed his eye smile to Yuri. Yuri nodded in agreement. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Suho’s figures were getting smaller and smaller from Yuri’s sight. She heaved a heavy and long sigh after she finished her food. She was worrying about her injured ankle and of course the upcoming competition. I mustn’t absent or withdraw. What at least 3 or 4 months of recovery, I don’t care! Yuri thought as she headed towards the gymnastics room.

“So Chanyeol hyung isn’t here right now, what’s the plan?” Sehun asked Kai as he looked left and right just to make sure that Chanyeol wasn’t coming to them.

“Plan? What? What’re you talking about? I don’t know what you are saying.” Kai said and kept on pressing his phone.

“Kai, you said that you’ve a plan to help Yuri noona but without Chanyeol hyung knowing it, do you remember?” Sehun asked.

“Nope, I don’t.” Kai answered short which really enraged Sehun. Kai saw Chanyeol was coming towards him so he walked to him but Sehun walked towards another direction since he saw Yuri was limping towards somewhere. He automatically went up to her and helped her to where she wanted to go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter