She Was Dead

Everything was A Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14              

                After today, The Gorgeous Kwon Yuri is not gorgeous anymore, her life will be turned completely upside down.

                Kai was on his way back to his house. But he didn’t know why there was a voice in the bottom of his heart, urging him back to the horrible house that Yuri was at right now. His heart ached whenever he thought about Yuri being…bang by those guys. They were like the lions, craving hard for their prey to be in their hands.

                Kai forced himself not to think about that since he always say that Yuri deserved to be at this situation. She made them go through things that they had never expected to happen, especially Kai. He didn’t know in the bottom of his heart, how he thinks about her, but he knew it was something different. Yes, he is a playboy, he never ‘was’. He lied to himself where the feelings he had for Yuri was just simply sympathy.

                Despite that unknown voice kept telling Kai to go back to Yuri, he never did, and he never followed his heart, which he is going to regret it after this.

                Yuri’s tear starting to form in her eyes but she forced them not to roll down. She swallowed the lumps that formed in the throat, gazing at what the guys around her doing at the moment. She admitted that she was very afraid, she was hoping for someone to help her out and a person’s face appear in her mind – Park Chanyeol. But she soon regretting that thought because she remembered before she completely fainted, Kai appeared in Chanyeol’s house and stood by him, as if like it was a perfectly planned plan.

                Why do you have to do this to me, Chanyeol ah?

                Yuri screamed a little when a guy’s junior entered her body, she knew there was no turning back already. The one she hoped that will be the hero to rescue her never turn up; the one that she hoped, at least will come and save her after putting her at this situation, never appear either.

                Kwon Yuri was dead, her heart was dead.

                The only picture that was in front of Yuri before she passed out was, a guy stood between her legs and did something that she thought she would only do with her future husband. Her dignity was completely destroyed. She always has nothing, but she still very proud of herself that she at least, protecting her ity very well. She didn’t sell her body out to anyone because she needed money.

                Kai stopped by a pub near his house, finished about half bottle of the Vodka, getting a little drunk. As a chick magnet, girls always stand by and wait for him. He was like the King of Kings, no one disobeys him, no one. Kai was gazing from head to toes of those girls who stood before him, trying to figure out which will did the best job on the mattress. But out of the sudden, Yuri’s face appeared in front of Kai, which he was shocked by that. He didn’t expect Yuri’s face would popped out from nowhere.

                His heart ached yet again because he was trying to figure out what was his so-called-friends doing to Yuri right now. Did they owned her already? A strange feeling suddenly occupied Kai, it was that voice again, urging him to go rescue that poor girl. He put her at this situation and he can’t just act like nothing else happened. Maybe he was right, there are whole lots of people get by the rapists and it’s impossible for him to be the savior to save everybody.

                But one thing that he didn’t take into consideration was, Kwon Yuri wasn’t just another girl. Kwon Yuri was the one he once planned to live his life together with before. But his dream soon shattered upon knowing what she did to them was actually a deception, which he thought was unacceptable. His self-esteem was too high, not knowing people were actually suffering because of him.

                Chanyeol opened his eyes and found himself was still sitting on the chair where he should be having dinner with Yuri. When he looked up, the girl who was sitting opposite him, was no longer to be found. He rushed to the seat where Yuri was sitting at just now, touching the chair, no longer warm. It was a sign which Yuri had left this house for a long time already. But where, where was she right at the moment? He tried to call Kai but it went to voice mail every time he dialed his number. He even tried to call Yuri, but her phone was left on the dining table.

                Please, please don’t do this to me! I can’t bear with it, I seriously can’t. Please return her back to me, please…

                Chanyeol exited his house and ran away, he totally had no idea where was he heading to but he just kept running and running, in case Yuri might just pop out from nowhere and he could catch her and keep her for like, forever. He di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter