Car Accident

Everything was A Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19          

                 While she was in her deep thought, the doorbell rang it meant somebody was coming in, when she saw a man figure standing by the door, her eyes widened with fear and she squat down below the counter, afraid that the man was able to see her.

                 It’s him, it’s him!! That guy, I don’t even know his name, but he and his gang…they took my ity away, it’s him! Yuri was terrified once he saw the head of the gang which her – John. Yuri was so afraid that he might saw her. She was trying her best to live a new life, she definitely did. But there is always somebody to ruin it, destroy all her hard works. One of Yuri’s colleagues, Irene, realized that Yuri was hiding, with both of her legs were trembling.

                 “Are you alright?” Irene was concerned about Yuri’s condition since she looked so scared and was about to faint at that moment. Yuri quickly put her index finger on her lips with her eyes looked so terrified, signaling Irene to keep shut, she couldn’t afford the consequences once John recognized her. She slowly stood up, with three quarter of her body were still behind the counter desk, checking whether John had left or not.

                 She spotted John, he was sitting inside the café, scanning the menu. Irene was confused by Yuri’s moves since she hadn’t seen her acting this way before. She was concerned about her, but Yuri seemed so afraid, Irene could easily see that from Yuri’s eyes. “What happened?” Irene whispered. Yuri was not going to let more people know about her past, what past is past. She is going to swallow this down without anyone helping her. She shook her head left and right, assuring Irene that nothing had happened. By judging her weird acts, Irene was not going to believe what she said to her, but she wasn’t going to force Yuri to her either. “Ring me when you need me,” Irene flashed Yuri her brightest smile and walked towards John, to take down his orders.

                 Yuri realized that John was looking at the menu but not at the exit, she quickly ran at full speed and exited the café. She exhaled as she felt so relief, she was extremely afraid that John might recognize her and bring back all the bad memories which happened three years ago. Despite the fact that she couldn’t erase all those bad memories, but she had slowly walked away from that. She really didn’t want to go through the pain again. Everything that she has built in the past three years, her confident, will all be falling apart and she eventually will collapse. That is the last thing that she was hoping to happen.

                 After a few seconds, she decided to go back to her house first, just to wait until John leave, then she will return back to the café. But just when she was about to cross the road, a car travelling at high speed passed by her, and then parked at a lot which was not far away from her. Out of a sudden, Yuri trembled while looking at the car, there was a voice in her mind, kept telling her to leave, run as fast as she could without looking back. She trusted the voice and ran across the road, running at her full speed without looking back at the car.

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter