10

Everything was A Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 10

 

               Yuri walked to SU as usual like before and she everybody as usual too, never divert their gaze to elsewhere and only focused on Yuri. Well, she was already very much used to it and she did not really care what the girls commented bad stuffs about her due to their jealousy. Who would not want to be like The Gorgeous Kwon Yuri? She had all the fames, spotlight, guys chasing her like mad; she actually had pretty much things that the other would never dream to have. But yet, she was unsatisfied. Why? Because her biggest dream was not to stay in a small country like Korea and instead, she wanted to go out and travel the whole world, probably wanted to be the famous gymnast in the world.

               The others would always tell Yuri to think twice to pursue her dream and start her career out in Korea as she is not really fluent in any other languages except for Korean. She barely can even pronounce a simply English word like ‘love’. Because of her friends’ comment, it made her to work hard to improve her English and also Russian as she always wants to start her career at Russia. No doubt, her body is soft and she can bend her body easily. This would be the biggest advantage that she had to enter the gymnast training center in Russia.

               But now, someone just made her thought to cancel all her dreams. Yes, that meant that she did not want to go to Russia anymore and instead, she wanted to stay in Korea and most probably, stay by his side like forever. She could not take this anymore; she could not let herself suffer anymore and decided to spill everything out to him. But he was the biggest jerk in the world. He decided to hide himself up from her and away kept distance between himself and her. Yuri knew exactly what he was doing and she was really disappointed. They have not talked to each other for the past few months. And Yuri was only be with the ‘nerds’ all the time whenever she has her free time and the ‘nerds’ would always cheer her up no matter what way they have to use to do so.

               Kyungsoo took out the SUJU concert in Seoul’s VIP tickets from his pocket and he thought Yuri would be so excited upon seeing that but what he received from Yuri was totally different from his expectation. Kyungsoo decided not to give it to her first and instead, he swung the two tickets in front of her just to snap her back to the reality. “I think I better give these tickets to the others as there are many other SUJU fans waiting for the free VIP tickets,” Kyungsoo said sarcastically and kept his swinging movement in front of Yuri. And there was no any reaction from Yuri either.

Baekhyun lightly tapped Yuri’s shoulder as he knew his noona must be in a bad mood today again, “noona, are you okay? You seemed so tired and you looked so pale,” Baekhyun asked and put his palm on Yuri’s forehead, checking if she got fever or not. Yuri quickly pushed his hand of her forehead as she would want to avoid any interaction with any guy right at the moment. She just wanted to get rid of him; but she did not want to find herself a boyfriend as she knew this was totally unfair for that guy.

                Yuri’s daily life was going to class, practicing and going home. It was probably her daily routine after not seeing nor talked to him for the past few months. She was always looking for a best timing to talk to him alone but it seemed like he would always has any other girl as her companion. After all, he was popular in SU and around SU’s area. Girls from other university would always come to SU just to see him and also his buddies. But too bad, Sehun was taken by Yuri’s best friend, which was Yoona.  They admired how good looking he looked like. Yuri would feel her heart cramping when she saw him flirting with the other girls. For your information, both Kai and Chanyeol have girlfriends now and they were Seohyun and Hyunah respectively.

                Although they have girlfriends, they still flirt with other girls and when Hyunah found out, she would stormed towards Chanyeol and slapped the girl who he was flirting with and chased her out from the campus; as for Seohyun, she would just pretend nothing happened and linked her arms with Kai all the time just to make the other girls jealous. Seohyun was a clever one, she knew Kai totally hate the type like Hyunah, so she just kept everything to herself and cried her heart out when she was with her sisters, which were SNSD.

                No one actually cared about the notes that Yuri did anymore and the notebook was just a useless book which Kai put it in a corner of his study room and it was covered by a thin layer of dust right now; as for Chanyeol, he still cherish the notebook since he still thought that the book was actually made by Hyunah and he felt so heartwarming every time upon seeing the notebook. He actually wrapped the book up in a transparent plastic just to make sure that he would not accidentally spoil the beautiful front page cover although it was just a copy from the Photostat machine.

                Although they were not reading on any notes right now, but they still pass their tests which was the biggest thing that Yuri wanted to achieve so badly. Mission accomplished! She thought but smiled bitterly to herself. If mission accomplished, that means she will have to leave them alone. To be exact, they are just strangers towards each other after the mission. Upon thinking up to here, Yuri’s heart ached since she did not want to leave them especially him as she realized that she had fell for him, hard! Just two more semesters to go and Yuri would graduate from SU and finally could pursue her dream. How short!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter