It Can't Be Him!

Everything was A Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18             

                 “Oh my god! The airport is so huge here in Beijing! This is my first time going outside of Korea. Even in there, I only stuck in Seoul and Goyang, thank you Han-i!” Yuri said as she gave a big tight hug to Luhan, who was busy carrying all of his and hers luggage. Yes, they are in Beijing. After about 2 hours of sitting in the flight, they were finally there!

               He was definitely taken aback as Yuri had never been really close to him since she told her the incident that happened to her. She always thinks that she is a shame and dislikes to get close to the others. By the time Luhan finally realized he wanted to hug her back, she was already walking away from him. He sighed and shook his head, recalling how stupid he was just now.               

               “Walk by my side. It’s huge here, you probably might lost in here,” Luhan joked. Yuri rolled her eyes and walked towards Luhan, “as long as you’re by my side, I will never get lost,” she paused and then added, “I feel safe.” Her words made Luhan feel even safer because she finally said it, she trusts him; she needs him; she wants him.

                Luhan hugged her from her back and whispered beside her left ear, “Let’s get married”. After so many years, Luhan finally has the confident and the chance to tell Yuri what he actually felt. He felt for her, already for so many years. He never ever want to date other girls while he was not by her side. He never wanted to date any girl except for the only one Kwon Yuri. No doubt he did hesitate for quite a short time after Yuri told him what had happened to her. He is a tradition Asian, he has a hard time to accept that his future wife is not a anymore. But no matter what, he did go through that and he will give his heart to Yuri forever.

                Yuri widened her eyes in disbelief after she heard him. Getting marry…it’s a dream for her, after the worst thing happened to her. She never thinks about living her life with a husband and maybe future children because those are luxuries to her. It will never happen, she is not who she is as before. She used to plan for her life after she got married, she planned how many kids she wanted. But all these are luxurious dreams that she will never get there. “Let’s get married,” Luhan repeated once again after seeing how Yuri reacted to him after hearing his words. “Noona, you hear me?” Luhan questioned her as she still looked daze.

                “What’s the best place to visit in Beijing?” Yuri changed the topic as quick as she could since she didn’t want to continue on that topic which Luhan brought up out of nowhere. She felt insecure right at this moment. She definitely has feelings for Luhan but it also reminded her about her past, which she always thought she could erase everything off from her mind. Luhan obviously understood why Yuri feels this way but he always thought he is the light to lead her back to the normal path of her life, but he is wrong. She never forgets about her past, which he thought she did.

                Luhan ruffled Yuri’s hair, “every place is the best place to visit as long as I’m beside you,” he said. Yuri could not help but blushed, “I’m so hungry, let’s go eat!” she said while pouting and showing her puppy eyes. Luhan definitely could not resist the cuteness of Yuri. Although Yuri is elder than him, but she is definitely the cutest person in the world that he had ever met.

                “I know a place with one of the tastiest food in China, let’s go.” Luhan held her hand and was about to go, “Han-i, I need to go to the washroom, just wait for me a little while,” she paused for a while, “it’s so crowded here. In case I’m not able to look for you later, why don’t you wait for me at the café there?” She pointed at a café which was located at the far end.

                Luhan looked towards where she pointed, “Sure, do come and look for me once you’re done,” he said while walking away with his and her luggage. “Erm, I’ll handle my luggage, I need something inside it,” she said shyly and pulled her luggage towards her. Luhan knew what she was indicating, so he walked away with an evil smirk plastered on his beautiful face. Eyes were on the boy who was walking away from the entrance of the washroom, Yuri could not resist her tears anymore. I know this is a cruel decision towards you, but I have to do it. With that, Yuri quietly exited the airport, entered a cab, without knowing the next destination that she is going to.

                Ordered a drink, Luhan sat on a place in the café, knowing Yuri will come straight to him after she has done in the washroom. But after about 10 minutes, he eyes starting to dart towards the path to the washroom, wanting to look whether Yuri is coming to him or not. But unfortunately, she wasn’t there. As he started to panic, a girl walked towards him, giving him a paper, “there was a girl in the toilet pleaded me to pass you this,” she said and left.

                Dear Han-i, please forgive me, I think this is the worst decision that I ever made in my life, but I have to do it. I don’t want to be your burden, it’s impossible for me to erase every bad things in my life, there is no way I can do that. What had happened, was towards me, not you, you are not supposed to suffer, and you are not supposed to go through what I need to. I’m sorry th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter