11

Everything was A Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 11

 

               Yuri decided not to let Chanyeol go and she chased after him but when she reached the corridor where Chanyeol walked past, she saw him kissing his ex-girlfriend, Kim Hyunah. That was not a kiss, but they were making out, in the public. Yuri’s heart had finally broken into pieces upon seeing it. She knew Chanyeol only have feeling towards her but he was torturing himself by putting all his love onto the other girls. Yuri fastened her pace and stopped in front of the ‘couple’, she pulled Hyunah away and slapped her face, like how Hyunah did to her moments ago. “You , stay away from me and my boyfriend,” Yuri said and pulled Chanyeol away. Hyunah was left dumbfounded and of course, she was so mad at the moment.

                Chanyeol was delighted upon hearing Yuri calling him her boyfriend but soon put on his cold attitude again after remembering what she did to him, and them. It was not a big deal if Yuri wanted to change them back to good students but at least, he did not like people lie to him and so did Kai and Sehun. Their parents always lie to them and that was why they hate their parents till death.

               Chanyeol used to love his parents especially his mother. Since his dad always went to work, so his mom was the one who always stay beside him and teach him everything. But when he was 12, his mom was having an affair and she brought an uncle home. She told Chanyeol that the uncle was just a friend of hers and he came and visited her because they long time did not see each other which Chanyeol believed it. This uncle soon visited Chanyeol’s mom very often and he ended up visiting her every day. Chanyeol was not aware of what was happening at first but he finally found out when he saw his dad slapped her mother and punched that uncle in front of him. Chanyeol was able to see the disappointment in his dad’s eyes and he started to be more at his dad’s side. But his dad thought Chanyeol was the one who helped the mother to hide all those things and at the end, no one believed Chanyeol. He was sent to the other country to study by himself. He has to pay the school fees, his tuition fees, the medical fees, and for his food and all stuff. And starting from that day, he hated his parents and also hated anyone who lied to him.

               Kai was different from Chanyeol’s case. Kai was dumped by his dad when he was 5 and his sister was dead when he was in secondary school. His mother loved him so much until she spoiled him till the very end. Kai was not hoping for anything but a happy and normal family just like the others. He did not know where his dad went and he did not want his beloved sister to leave him but she was dead, partly because of Sehun. But he did not hate him and treated him like his own little brother instead. Kai also loved him mother but his mother seldom talked to him when he turned 15. She thought Kai was a problematic kid who caused her so much of problems. The teachers will call her when she was at work and want her to go to the school and pick Kai up. She would slap Kai when he got home and she left him again alone at home. Kai turned to a problematic kid was partly because of his mom which she did not know. Since she was always beside Kai and he was not used to when he was alone. His mom started to go to work and left him alone at home. He thought he was lack of his mother’s attention so he would do anything just to see his mom. Kai actually hate it when he felt lonely and he actually hated people lied to him just like what his mother did to him. He found out that his mother was not going to work but to another man’s house every day. Kai was totally hurt and he swore he would not believe in any woman but until he met Yuri who ended up lying to him.

               As for Sehun, he was actually okay towards girl who lied to him since he didn’t feel the uneasy in him when the others were lying to him. But he admitted that Yuri was the only girl he met which he had interesting in. All the girls he dated before were all go mad for his look and of course, his money. Although Yuri was just a bet among him, Chanyeol and Kai, but he slowly developed feeling towards her and he knew so did his two buddies. So he decided to quit the stupid game and let Kai and Chanyeol fight over Yuri. That was why he was with Yoona now and both of them were so sweet in the others’ eyes but only the both of them knew their relationship was actually bad. But they just acted so nice in front of people which Sehun did not know why he acted like that which was unusual for him. And at last, he found out why—because Yoona was Yuri’s best friend and he did not want to hurt Yoona since it will affect Yuri too so he did something like that.

               Yuri went home as the class over and she received an email from her ‘boss’.

                              Dear Yuri:

                We appreciate how much effort you had put in to push the three up to their limit and they had achieved what we wanted them to achieve.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter