03

Everything was A Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m sure the impression of mine will be deeper than Chanyeol-hyung and Kai-hyung to you. Sehun thought as he looked at the bright sky above his head. Sehun was cracking his head thinking about how to make Yuri fall for him. But it was not that easy. Everybody knows that Yuri hasn’t dating even once before, so it was quit hard for Sehun to open her heart for him. I’m gonna win the bet no matter what. Sehun thought as he headed to the cheerleaders practice room.

 “Annyeonghasaeyo.” Sehun knocked on the door and greeted everyone in the practice room. He then looked from left to right just to search for Yuri. But he only saw the other 8 members were cheerleading over there. That ugly wasn’t here. Sehun thought as he saw someone was walking towards his direction. The girl waved her hand in front of Sehun’s face and she brought him back to reality.

“Is there anything I can help you?” She asked.

“Erm…I’m looking for…I think I got the wrong place.” Sehun hesitated a little bit.

“Well, I’m Yoona. I’m the vice-captain of the cheerleader team. Come and look for me if you need anything.” Yoona said and flashed a smile to Sehun. Sehun smiled back and left the room. What if Chanyeol hyung and Kai hyung were talking to her right now and I’m searching for her everywhere? It means I’m ordained to lose that bet? No way! Sehun thought as he ran as fast as he could back to Chanyeol and Kai.

“Yoong, what’s that brat looking for?” Minho asked.

“I don’t know. He said he got the wrong room. By the way, who is he?” Yoong asked.

“Well, you don’t need to know about it. Just do your cheerleading.” Minho said. “Oh yea, where’s Yuri noona?” Minho asked.

Yoona looked at Minho conceitedly, “All you want to know is only about the captain.” Minho flashed a smile to Yoong which made Yoong felt irritated.

“I don’t like that smile of yours, so irritated.” Yoong said to Minho and went to practice with the other members. Minho was shocked by Yoong’s words since no one ignored his smile before. This was the first time and Minho would not forget it.

Yuri came back to the practice room after Sehun left for like 15 minutes. She was resting herself in the changing room. Her face was a little bit swollen since Chanyeol punched her face. She didn’t care much about it. She then walked towards where SHINee was and sat down on the long bench which was located in the practice room. Yuri sat beside Jonghyun which caused Minho jealous over it. Why can’t she sit here? Minho thought as he folded his arm and looked at Jonghyun and his beloved Yuri noona.

“What’s wrong with you?” Jonghyun asked and put his arm on Yuri’s shoulder.

“Jonghyun-ah, I just felt tired. I have been practicing non-stop for like 4 days straight since the end of the year competition is coming and the school is pressuring us. They want us to continue our victory. You know that our school has won this competition for like 9 years straight and I’ve helped this school to win 3 of it. We can’t afford to lose once right now.” Yuri said as she looked at Jonghyun in the eyes.

“Why do you guys wanna pressure yourself? Practice just as usual. All you people need right now is rest.” Jonghyun explained but right after he finished his words, Yuri then headed towards her team and started her practice session. Why can’t you just listen to me even though once? Jonghyun mumbled as he watched the tired Yuri forcing her body to the new extreme.

Sehun found Chanyeol and Kai and he automatically headed towards their direction. Sehun saw them talking to some girls and he thought Yuri must be in there. Once he got near, he found out that they were only talking to the 4 Minutes girls. He somehow found these girls irritating since they were sticking their body towards Chanyeol and Kai. Where’s their dignity? Sehun thought as he looked at the two surrounded by the five girls.

“Sohyun-ah, he is here, the one you wanna see.” Chanyeol said as he took his arm off from Sohyun since she was holding his arm just when she sat down. Sehun was shocked by Chanyeol’s words, because it seemed like Chanyeol was pushing the one he disliked to him. Sohyun stood up delightedly and quickly ran over and stood beside Sehun. Whenever she took an inch closer, Sehun would walk one centimeter away from her. It made the distance between them became further and further. Sohyun was standing beside Sehun and which meant the seat beside Chanyeol was empty and Hyunah was moving to that empty seat.

“Chanyeol-ah, what do you like the most?” Hyunah asked.

“Erm…Rapping?” Chanyeol answered while looking somewhere else.

“Is it real? I like to rap too. What about dancing? I like dancing a lot too.” Hyunah asked.

“You like dancing? Then you better stick with Kai, he likes dancing, probably more than you.” Chanyeol answered, still looking somewhere else.

“Why aren’t you looking at me while answering my questions? Where’s your manner?” Hyunah asked as she faked that she was angry. She folded her arms and waiting for Chanyeol to coax her. She was thinking that Chanyeol would be very sad if she refused to talk to him. Chanyeol was making his move, he stood up and stretching himself. Hyunah thought that he was going to talk to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter