Luhan

Everything was A Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, I didn't change this chapter, I just changed Myungsoo's character to Luhan.

Due to the rumors that were surfacing since August, saying that someone saw Luhan and Yuri holding hands at KBS building, so I decided to use Luhan instead of Myungsoo.

Believe me, my next story will definitely be YulHan couple!

Chapter 16

                Kwon Yuri wore Sehun’s hoodie, which she just ‘stole’ it from his wardrobe just now. She covered herself from head to toe, didn’t want anybody to recognize her.

                “Miss, where do you want to go?” the cab driver asked politely. Yuri was shocked by the sudden voice, she startled a little bit, avoiding the gaze from the driver, blurted out the word ‘Goyang’. It was the place where she was born and resided.

                She loved that place, the place where she used to live at. Whenever anything bad happened to her, she would travel to Goyang and relax herself, forgetting what had happened and live her life. And this time, no exception, she would most likely to live there all over again, just like when she was young. Her parents, both passed away when she was still an amateur, leaving her behind. She had to overcome so many obstacles to bring herself to Seoul. She couldn’t bear with the high living costs in Seoul.

                And there she was, at Seoul, a lot of things happened there. She wouldn’t want to recall it again forever but it the scene automatically played in her head, as if reminding her, how dirty her body was, how she looked like a e. She pulled both of legs towards her chest, resting her forehead on her knees, silently crying. She felt so sorry towards her parents, she couldn’t protect herself; and she also felt hatred towards Kai and Chanyeol, she deeply trusted them and at last, all she got was by 5 different guys. But she understood one thing, this was the consideration that she deserved after attempting to con them.

                “KWON YURI~~~~~~~~~~~~~” Sehun shouted on top of his lungs cause he finally found out that Yuri was gone. He bought her favorite food and wanting to light up her mood. He was thinking of let Chanyeol stay at home and take care of her but he was afraid that Chanyeol might do something worse towards her, so he decided to bring him together to grab breakfast for Yuri. But who knows when he was back home, his lovely Yuri noona was nowhere to be found.

                Chanyeol, who was busy putting all those food on the counter at the kitchen, jumped upon hearing Sehun’s shout. He rushed towards Sehun and he only found a well-folded blanket on top of the bed and nothing was underneath it. “She must be really hating me…” Chanyeol said softly as he lowered down his head in embarrassment, avoiding the death glare from Sehun. The maknae of course was looking at his hyung, but he knew it wasn’t his fault. “Would it be Kai?” Chanyeol questioned himself while he tilted his head.

                The maknae heard him and he was also have the same question as Chanyeol, but he soon realized that Kai didn’t even know that Sehun rescued Yuri, so it was impossible that he knew Yuri was at his house. Sehun sat on his bed, imagining Yuri was still there, “she ran away,” he paused as he rested himself on the bed, “she hates Kai very much, she wouldn’t follow him anywhere. It is impossible for Kai to just drag her out of the house,” he continued. It seemed like Sehun has a much clearer mind than his hyung, Chanyeol. But noona, where are you? Sehun sighed as he closed his eyes, signaling Chanyeol to leave him alone in the room.

                “Kai-sshi, I had a great night yesterday, thanks for the movie and also a little walk,” Jessica said as she balled her fists up, giving herself some confidence, “I am thinking of going for another movie with you tonight, are you okay with it?” Pabo Sica-yah, too straight forward, think! Think! Think! Think of another way of inviting that handsome little boy! She mentally scolding herself while waiting for Kai at the coffee shop.

                Kai silently sat down beside Jessica which made her startled a little bit as she was still planning on her invite-him-to-movie speech. “Hi!” she greeted him with an awkward smile. Kai rolled his eyes, he thought they were finished after the movie last night. But who knows this tiny noona would ask him out again, he was definitely not in that mood. Because he was too focused on looking for ‘another noona’. He was here, just to see what Jessica want to do next.

                “What’s up?” he asked casually. He was able to catch the pink cheeks of Sica, it was a sign of blush and he knew it. Yesterday at the movie, he was kind of felt like going home just at the beginning 10 minutes of the movie. He wasn’t really into the watching-movie-mood at the moment. His wasn’t even 1% focused on the movie. His was mentally searching for Yuri while his eyes were stuck on the screen. She was nowhere to be found. It had been 2 days already, still, he wasn’t able to find her. He had the idea of reporting the case to the police but he then shrugged that thought off as he believed himself can search her without any help.

                Jessica was amused by his smirk plastered on his handsome face, she slightly blushed. But the shade pink was quickly disappeared when she saw Kai’s eyes were looking at outside the coffee shop, wasn’t paying any attention to her. Kai stood up from his seat and he quickly chased after the cab, he was very clear that Kwon Yuri was sitting in that cab. Unfortunately, his running speed wasn’t fast enough as the cab disappeared in front of his eyes. Although Yuri was wearing a hoodie, but he still manage to recognize her.

                Wait, wasn’t that the hoodie which only Sehun, Chanyeol and I had? There’s a word ‘SH’ on the sleeves, yes! It was Sehun’s hoodie! Sehun was still wearing that hoodie last week when we had a meet up in a pub. So that means Sehun saved her? Sehun’s the one but not Chanyeol hyung?

                Kai ditched Jessica and drove his car towards Sehun’s apartment, wanting him to give a clear answer. ‘Is he the one who rescued Yuri?’ was the question that Kai is going to throw at him. “Kai-sshi!” Jessica shouted as she rushed towards the exit of the coffee shop where Kai was standing. Disappointment was really showing on Jessica’s face as Kai didn’t even look at her. What is going on? I thought everything went well? Was everything too smooth? Jessica wasn’t able to control her tears as she let them flowed down her cheeks.

                KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! DING DONG! DING DONG! KNOCK! KNOCK! DING DONG! DING DONG! KNOCK! KNOCK!

                “Who the hell are you, can’t you wait for a second?!” Chanyeol shouted as he opened the door. The person outside was ringing the bell and knocking the door repeatedly. When Kai’s face was revealed behind the door, Chanyeol gulped down the lump in his throat. Kai’s the least expected person to be seen at the maknae’s apartment.

                Kai stormed into Sehun’s room, the maknae was already awakened by the repeatedly knocking and ringing doorbell noises. “What’s going on,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter