Three Years Later

Everything was A Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

Three years later…

                “Han-i, let’s travel to Beijing. Since I had never been there before, so bring me there! You should know there well, aren’t you?” Yuri said while preparing a cup of coffee in a café named – Han-i Café. It is a café where Luhan opened two and a half years ago, in Goyang City, about 20 miles from their birth town. Luhan actually wanted to name the café as Yuri’s Café, but the pretty noona insisted that it should be his instead of hers. The younger boy of course not wanting to argue with her, so it was named Han-i café. ‘Han’ is from the name Luhan, ‘i’ is where Yuri liked to call him, so Han-i.

                Luhan pressed his lips together, looking at Yuri, “if that’s what you have been thinking of, why not?” he then smiled at Yuri, watched her jumped happily at her spot.

                Kwon Yuri poured everything out to Luhan three years ago, telling him that she had been by five unknown men. Luhan was shocked as she was telling her story to him, he couldn’t believe how calm she was when she was talking, like it wasn’t happened to her. How big that impact is towards her until she had no feelings at all when she was pouring the incident. Luhan of course didn’t despise her, instead, “Yul, don’t worry, I’ll always by your side. Let’s forget the bad things and live a happy life. From now onwards, you will be Han-i’s Yul, the only Yul that belongs to Han-i.”

                The latter was so touched by his reaction towards the whole sad incident. She never expected that Luhan will say that to her; she never expected that Luhan will re-accept her. She never imagined Luhan, her Han-i, never give her cold shoulder, at all. He is such a sweet boyfriend. But deep inside Yuri’s heart, she knows, they won’t last long. Luhan will leave her one day, and she was so afraid that the ‘one day’ might just be tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, who knows?   

                Because of that, Luhan decided to run a small café, make Yuri busy, and help her forgetting those unhappy scenarios in her life. Three years, it had been three years and Yuri started to open her heart a little bit towards Luhan and he knew it. The boy knew Yuri was frightened by something, maybe she thought he considered leaving her alone. But who Luhan is, he was her first love, he will never leave his noona behind, never.

                “Because I’m such a frog in the well, never travelled to other countries before. I want to see how nice Beijing is; I want to eat every food that they have; I want to take pictures as the best part of my memories; I have a lots to do, a lots,” Yuri said, as if she will not be getting the chance to travel.

                Luhan fluffed her hair, “okay, let’s plan. What about tomorrow, just buy airplane tickets now and fly, just me and you,” he said while pointing his index finger and himself, then back to Yuri. He stole a kiss on Yuri’s cheek while she was concentrating at his index finger. Her face flushed red as she looked shyly at the ‘thief’, “Yul-ah, you’re so cute,” he said, fluffed her hair again.

                “It’s time to work, I’ll go unlock the door,” Luhan said as he pointed to the café entrance, leaving the blushed Yuri behind him. He smiled like an idiot when his back was facing Yuri. This was the first time he was able to kiss her. Yuri didn’t push him away, she was slowly accepting it.

                By the time the café just opened, a slender blonde bombshell girl walked into the café with a bright smile, “welcome!” Yuri shouted brightly behind the counter, today’s first customer. She quickly brought the menu and walked towards to the direction where the girl was sitting. The girl was scanning the menu, knowing that Han-i Café is very popular among other cafes in Korea. The food and beverage here are very special. They must have a good cook, she thought.

                Luhan already went back to the counter, looking at Yuri’s direction. It was a promised that Luhan made towards her: he can serve both male and female customers but she can only serve female customers. Because he is jealous!

                The bombshell smiled brightly, “let me scan through this first, I will call you back later?” she said politely, “can you please get me a glass of water?” she asked.

                “Sure!” she answered and she bet Luhan heard that, she looked towards him and sent signal to him, telling him to bring a glass of water here. “I’m waiting for my boyfriend, so I will order later,” that bombshell said to Yuri. She smiled and left the table, walked back towards the counter where Luhan was.

                Luhan gave the glass to Yuri and pointed his head towards the bombshell, “water.” She glared at Luhan, as if she was saying: you don’t have legs? Can’t you just go there and give it to her? Yuri unwillingly served that glass of water to the bombshell, before she leave, the bombshell was on the phone, she heard: “you’re late again, it’s our date.” Then Yuri left. She must be really pissed, the boyfriend is late again. Yuri thought. Luckily Han-i is always by my side and he will never be late. She smiled sweetly without herself knowing it. Luhan stared at Yuri and smiled, because he caught her smiling at herself.

                It had been three years, everything changed. Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun, they both changed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter