Escape

Everything was A Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Chapter 15

                 Sehun placed the injured Yuri onto his bed, pulling the blanket over her body, turned off the lights and exited his room, headed to the living room. “We’ve cleaned her up. This was her ‘first time’ so it would be very painful for her when she was awaked. She passed out in the middle of the process, so it might mentally affect her, so, do keep an eye on her after she wakes up. Do help her out if she needed. She needs great care and concern. You can seek for helps from psychologist if you need it. She’ll be alright. She can head home and have a good rest.”

                 Feeling frustrated, Sehun felt like give another punch into Chanyeol’s face, who was sitting on the sofa in the living room. Sehun covered his eyes with both of his hands, “you better keep on praying that Yuri noona will be alright. If she isn’t, I’m gonna ing kill you!” Sehun cursed softly.

                Once Sehun exited the room, Yuri opened her eyes, holding on tightly onto the blanket. She was so scared, scared of everything. Afraid of how the people will look at her after they knew what had happened to her; afraid how Sehun will think about her; afraid that Chanyeol would try to apologize to her and she will forgive him; afraid of how to face the devil, Kai.

                Recalling back of what happened, tears welled up in her eyes and she let them flow down her cheeks. She had kept them for so long already, even though she watched the process, she didn’t even cry a little. She whined in pain, she silently cursed at them, but she didn’t cry. People would tell that this kind of girls are considered as ‘strong and brave’ girls. But Yuri wasn’t strong and brave, she was disappointed. She couldn’t believe Chanyeol actually poisoned her and made her fainted, in order to let Kai to take the next step.

                The man she thought she would like to spend the rest of her live together with, gotten near to her just to make her pay for what she did. She actually did think she deserved the consequences for once, but soon that thought of her disappeared because the cost that she paid was too over. She wasn’t the type who will betray themselves. She wouldn’t betray her own body. Anything that they made her pay, she still can deal with it; but by her body, she can’t take it. She will never ever forgive them.

                Her heart, her body, her everything had been ripped apart by the hands of Kai and Chanyeol. They gave her the most unforgettable scene in her life. She had never felt so humiliated before. She didn’t want to talk to anyone, she didn’t want to face anyone, even…even Sehun. The young man she believed that had rescued her from the rapists. He was so real, she can’t imagine if he wasn’t there to save her, who would have been there? Little did she know, Kai actually went back to that scene but she was nowhere to be found?

                Of course she wouldn’t know all these things, Kai wouldn’t like to tell her anyways. He hoped she kept on hating on him, at least he will not feel that bad as he was right now. Kwon Yuri was nowhere to be found, no one knew where she went, no one can get him to her, and he couldn’t apologize to her. What he has to actually see her, at least knowing her situation and her body condition?

                After Sehun had done talking to his brad hyung, Park Chanyeol, he went back to the room to check out whether his beloved Yuri noona had awakened or not. Once Yuri heard footsteps coming near to her, she quickly shut her eyes up. She was frightened, totally frightened. She wasn’t ready to face anyone yet, especially this one, the angel, Oh Sehun. To her, Kai and Chanyeol are the devils while the youngest among them, Sehun is the angel, the guardian, the savior of hers. She had the thoughts of wanting to keep Sehun by her side for like…forever.

                But she knew if she did this, she will be the worst, the most evil woman in the world. First of all, he is her best friend, Yoona’s boyfriend. They had been dated each other for a while now. She can’t do this because she know Yoona will be deeply hurt. Second of all, she couldn’t force Sehun to accept her ‘dirty’ body. Who wants to date or even marry a girl with ‘dirty body’? She is not a selfish girl, instead, she thinks about the others; she cares about the others, especially the ones who are the closest to her, for example, Yoona.

                She was the least Yuri had expected to have as a best friend back then when they were in school. Yes, before that, Yoona was the boy magnet, everybody wanted to get near her. Not only her beauty, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter