01

Everything was A Deception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai entered SU, almost everyone in the school was staring at them, no matter female or male. But the stare just lasted for 3 seconds. The students then went back to their original position and continued what they were doing earlier. Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol were delighted at first but then they realized that no one was actually staring at them after 3 seconds, they felt embarrassed and they fastened their track towards the office and get their timetable. They didn’t know it was luck or something else, their timetable were all the same.

“Is this coincidence?” Kai asked as he laughed happily inside the office and earned himself some glares from the office workers there. He then quickly shut his month and put on a serious face. Sehun laughed at Kai but he didn’t make any sound.

“I don’t think so. Maybe the devils did something.” Chanyeol disagreed on Kai’s words. Both Kai and Sehun nodded. They agreed what Chanyeol said since it was impossible to have exactly the same timetable. But the three of them definitely like it since they could see each other all the time around the campus and also after school.

When they were heading to their classes, they heard a lot of loud chanting from the indoor basketball court. Because of curiosity, the three of them went towards the indoor basketball court at the same time. Their hobbies are the same and it is basketball. So they thought they could watch a game before their class started but as they went near, the chanting sounds changed and the one inside were actually the cheerleaders. They were practicing new moves in the indoor basketball court.

“One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine. There are nine of them. They called themselves as Girls Generation.” Sehun counted and said.

“Nine? I could only see one.” Kai said and smirked evilly.

“Hun-ah, you saw nine of them? I only saw one, the one who is glowing in there.” Chanyeol said as he pointed to the girl who was dancing her solo part in the middle.

“This is what we call, golden ratio.” Kai said as he observed the girl’s body.

“The…Gorgeous…Kwon…Yuri…” Sehun stammered. By the time they were observing the cheerleaders cheerleading; someone came out from the indoor basketball court and stood still in front of the three of them, blocking them from looking inside. Chanyeol was way taller than all the guys in front of him, so he could still see them clearly. The tallest guy in that group went to the front of Chanyeol conceitedly. But he was only 181cm; Chanyeol was 185cm. Of course Chanyeol has the advantage.

“I don’t think new students should be here. New students should be in the class, studying.” The tallest one said.

“Hyung, I don’t think they care. I heard that they’re the ultimate rich spoiled brat.” The slightly shorter one said.

“Who cares? They are looking none stop towards SNSD.” The shortest one said.

“You better go now before he beats you up.” The eldest among the 5 said as he pointed towards the shortest one since he has a well-build body.

“Hyung, today is our first day, better don’t get in any trouble.” Sehun told Chanyeol and the three of them left that place.

“Minho-ah, is everything okay?” Yoona asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter