Chapter Seven

Love Sorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven ; The Rumors

 

 


yoochun,junsu and jaejoong were having a pleasant brunch together.suddenly they heard a ringtone.

"hey hyung,i think it's yours." junsu said,nudging jaejoong.

jaejoong searched his pockets and finally found his phone and answerwd it.
 

"yeobseo?"
 

"hurry and come to the company!" it was their manager's voice.

"huh?"

"something awful has happened.just hurry and get yourself here." and with that,he hung up.



"it was the manager huh?what did he say?" yoochun asked.

"i don't know...something awful...he said to hurry."

"what do you mean?" junsu asked.

"i have to go.enjoy yourselves,guys." jaejoong said,picking his coat up and ran towards to cafe door.
junsu and yoochun looked at eachother astonished ,and quickly got up and followed him.


soon they arrived at the company building.

"what happened?" jaejoong asked their manager who was sitting at his desk.

"come and take a look."

jaejoong ran over and looked at the laptop screen: JYJ's Kim Jae Joong,dating.

jae joong released his breath ,hitting manager's shoulder lightly,softly giggling:"dear manager,it's not a big deal,for someone as popular as me,it happens alot.we can just..."

the manager cut jae's words off "isn't this yourwife?and the place is the building you two live."

"take a close look" the manager commanded.

jaejoong stared at the photo.hell yeah,it was his wife,minhwa.but somehow her face couldn't be seen in the photo.

"is this all? is there any other photo?" jaejoong nevously asked.

"no,this is the only photo of you with the girl,but the problem..that's not all"

"is there more?" jaejoong asked him.

"Here" the manger said,showing him another article.

rumors about JYJ disband? jaejoong not living in jyj dorm

"what the hell...damn it!" jaejoong cursed,hitting the desk with his legs.

"see jaejoong, i know you aren't in a real realationship with her,so you have two ways:divorce her and come back to the JYJ dorm,or tell the fans you have a wife and..."

"there is a third way..." jaejoong cut him off. "i will cut my contact with her,and come back living with boys."

"so you don't want to divorce her?" manager asked jaejoong.

"it's not i don't want, the fact is...i can't, due to my family stuff."jae joong answered.


 Grandmother's words were repeated in jaejoong's mind over and over: "dear grandson

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter