Chapter Twenty-Nine

Love Sorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-Nine ; I'll help you

 

 

 

 

 Minho's peaceful sleep after a day of hardwork was interrupted by the sound of doorbell. Someone was ringing it continously and knocking rapidly on the wooden door of his apartment. He groaned as he dragged himself out of bed and to the door sleepily.
 

 He didn't even bother to check who it was because of his hazy sleepy state. He opened the door while grumbling. "Who is-" the words stuck in his throat as his eyes traveled up to the man's face. His jaw dropped at the sight of a teary disheveled looking KIM JAEJOONG. Worry took over him as he saw the expression on his face. His face turned white and bad thoughts began forming in his mind.

 


 "Is... is my sister alright? W-what happened?" Minho asked worriedly.
 


 "Is she with you?" Jaejoong asked, looking at him with hopeful eyes.
 


  "What do you mean? Of course she isn't. She should be at your place." Minho retorted.
 


 "Really? Is she really not with you? Please, tell me if she is. Please." Jaejoong pleaded.
 


 Minho was really confused. "What do you mean? Te last time I saw her was last weekend. What happened? Huh? Tell me! Yah!" he grasped Jaejoong's shoulders and shook him hard angrily.
 


 "This...." Jajoong couldn't talk anymore as his sobs escaped his throat. He held up a crumpled piece of paper for Minho to see. Minho stared at his hand for a moment before taking the paper from Jaejoong and opening it up. He instantly recognized the handwriting. He took his time to read the letter. He read it over and over, and then his eyes snapped up to Jaejoong who was looking away, breathing heavily.
 


 "What's this?" Minho yelled, his voice echoing in the hallway.
 


 "Minhwa's letter." Jaejoong sniffed.
 


 "I know that, you ! I need you to explain. NOW." he growled, grabbing Jaejoong by collar and pulling harshly.
 


 "She left." Jaejoong muttered bitterly. "She left." he repeated. Tears once again started escaping his eyes.
 


 A hard punch landed on his jaw. Another on his cheekbone. Another and another. Jaejoong took it all without a word or whimper. He didn't fight back and just let Minho hit him as much as he wanted. *Yes, I deserve this.* he chanted in his mind.
 


 After a while, Minho finally got tired of hitting him and released his grip, making him fall on the cold floor. Minho glanced at him angrily, still panting. "Come on, get up. Let's speak inside." he held out his hand to Jaejoong who grabbed it weakly and tried to stand on his feet.


 




 "So you think you've fallen for her. Are you sure?" Minho asked.
 


 "Yeah. But right now my priority is to find her and bring her back. Can you call your parents and relatives first and ask if they know her whereabouts? Then let's call her friends and then the police. We'll also go look for her in the possible places by ourselves."
 


 "I agree that we should find h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter