Chapter Eighteen

Love Sorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eighteen ; Explanation

                   

 

some days later


"oh my god!what's wrong with that man? at first,trying to ignore me and act like a jerk, and now, he wants to be real family"  Minhwa annoyedly mumbled to herself while stirring the vegetables in a pan.
ever since minhwa came back to jae's apartment,he would pay her a visit almost everyday though he would always go back ti JYJ's dorm to sleep.he wanted to make sure the secret of the marriage is safe.he didn't want it to be revealed to the public yet.
most of the he would come over and have dinner with her at home, or sometimes even take her out to eat at a fancy restaurant.
"remember, This isn't a date, Mrs.Kim Minhwa."
minhwa could clearly remember his mocking tone and the smirk on his lips.
 

she huffed as she went to grab some meat from the fridge and began to chop it with force. it was like she was pouring her irritation into it. she was so into furiously chopping the meat that she didn't notice a new presence in the house.
a hand softly gripped her forearm to stop her. "Chill, Mrs.Kim. the poor meat hasn't done anything wrong to you." said Jae's husky voice.
minhwa let out a soft squeal and dropped the knife. "Yah! you scared me!"
Jae chuckled deeply.
letting out a deep breathe,minhwa atarted to resume her work. "go and wait. I still have to cook the meat."
"arasso~" Jae sang playfully , coolly  walking out of the kitchen.
 

minhwa slightly smiled. she liked this playful side of JaeJoong. Despite how hurt she was, she couldn't help but get attracted to Jae's irresistible charms. she would smile involantarily when ever he smiled at her, and blush when whey were close to eachother, although  Jae had made it clear that he doesn't see her as a woman.


FLASH BACK

a few days after her return to his place, the were together, sitting on a bench near the seashore. minhwa was still really hurt and upset with him,but he had somehow managed to drag her out of her room that she had been sulking most of her time at home in.
cool breeze blew and minhwa watched as Jae closed his eyes, inhaling slowly, feeling the breeze on his face. his bangs were moving slightly with the breeze blowing.
' how is it possible that someone as perfect as him has done such a cruel thing ?' 
minhwa was still in disbelief.
.
.
.
"minhwa?" Jae called in a low tone "do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter