Chapter Thirty-Seven

Love Sorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty-Seven ; Longing

 

 

THIS IS EDITED 

 

 

 

One day after the press conference

 

As expected, the reactions from most of the fans was disappointment, shock and even hate.  Groups of fans were gathering in fornt of JYJ's entertainment  company, protesting Jaejoong's actions. They believed that he had betrayed them by keeping his marriage a secret from them.

 

Kim Jaejoong had released an official apology on his website in addition to the press conference hoping the fans forgive him.

 

" Don't worry, hyung. Most of them will calm down in a few weeks. They love you too much to hate you." Junsu offered a warm smiled to him.

 

"I hope so." Jaejoong sighed. "Have you called Anna? Is Minhwa on her way or not?" He asked.

 

" No, let's call her." Junsu said, pulling out his phone from his pocket. "Oh! There's a text message from her." He exclaimed.

 

"What does it say?" Jaejoong eagerly asked.

 

"Me, Minhwa and Jihoon are going to get on the plane in five minutes. see you in 14 hours!"

Junsu read it out aloud.

 

"Finally..." Jaejoong breathed leaning back on his chair.

 

"What are you going to do?" Junsu stared at Jaejoong in anticipation.

 

" You'll see... We still have plenty of time." Jaejoong smiled widely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I should go and meet my sister...Do you want me to take Jihoon with me?" Anna asked, caressing Jihoon's hair who was sleeping on her lap.

 

"Yes please. It's not good for him to stay in the hospital. I'll call you when it's time, so you can bring him to me, so he can meet his father." Minhwa sniffed.

 

"Okay then...Call me if you need anything." Anna put her warm hand on top of Minhwa's cold one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minhwa stepped in the hospital Yoochun told her. She stopped at the information desk to ask about Jaejoong's room.

 

" Room 304 on the third floor." The nurse kindly smiled.

 

" Thank you!" Minhwa quickly said and rushed to the elevator.

 

 

She walked silently in the hospital hallways, looking for the room number.

Her breathing hitched as she finally noticed the room she was looking for. Eyes set on the room number, she stared at it for a minute debating what to do.

Taking a deep breath, she slowly pushed the door open and walked in hesitantly.

 

A crystal clear tear drop fell from the corner of her eye as she observed her loved one lying unconscious in the white hospital bed. Different wires and tubes were attached to his beautiful body, and an oxygen mask was on covering most of his face. Only the sight broke Minhwa's heart to the extent that she started sobbing uncontrollably, and she put her palm on to muffle the sobs.

 

* Oh my god, what have I done?* Minhwa felt so guilty. She ran to his side and sat on the chair beside his bed. she lay her head on his chest and cried and cried, not finding the right apology words to say. What was there to say when it was only her fault? There was none.

 

 

 

Jaejoong was asleep when Minhwa came. He was really exhausted and she took a long time to come, so he eventually fell asleep waiting.

 

He woke up feeling a weight on his chest. He carefully opened his eyes, and found Minhwa's sleeping face only a few inches away from his. he carefully raised his hand to caress her hair, smiling at how soft it felt unger his touch. He breathed in her floral scent, and gazed at her sleeping face. Even though her eyes were close, it was obvious she had cried a lot. His chest tightened because of guilt. *I'm sorry, my love. I promise I will make you smile from now on.  No more tears."

 

He was sure that the erratic beating of his heart will wake her up any time soon.

He in a deep breath as Minhwa's eyes fluttered open. Her chocolate brown orbs looked into his, their eyes meeting.

 

After a long silence, Minhwa was the first one to speak. " Are you awake? How are you feeling?" she sat straight, frowning at him. "Weren't you in a critical state? You don't seem sick at all."

 

" I never was." Jaejoong stated, avoiding her questioning gaze.

 

"What?" she squeaked, not believing her eyes.

 

" There was no accident." He mumbled, looking down.

 

" Are you kidding me? What the hell?" She was mad, really mad.

 

" I'm sorry. This was the only way to make you come back." He stared at his lap in shame.

 

" Am I your rag doll? How dare you trick me?"

 

" I'm sorry. I love you, please don't leave me. It was not my idea, I swear...It was--"

 

" I don't care who the hell suggested this crazy . I'm leaving, you stupid jerk!" She gritted her teeth as she grabbed her bag, ready to leave.

 

" please no!" Jae grasped her wrist tightly, pleading her with glassy eyes. " I love you, why don't you---"

 

Words stuck in his throat as a hard slap landed on his tear-stained cheek. Shocked, he put his hand on his burning face as she quickly stomped out of the hospital room.

 

Tearing off all the fake hospital devices, he quickly ran after her. He spotted her in the elevator and ran to her direction, but he was too late. The elevator doors closed just before he reached it. He punched the elevator door hardly, breathing heavily.

 

He rushed down the stairs, almost tripping and falling a few times. He didn't see her in the lobby, so he ran out of the hospital's doors to look for her, and he saw her a few meters away from him, getting on a  taxi. He ran to the taxi as fast as he could, trying to stop the car from leaving.

 

The taxi driver noticed him running after the car, and he as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter