Chapter Forty-Five

Love Sorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Forty-Five ; Surprise

 

 

THIS IS EDITED

 

Minhwa was walking in a park near their home with baby Jihoon in his stroller. She smiled and breathed in the fresh air. After a while, she sat on a bench and let her mind wander in the past. Two weeks ago, Jaejoong had spoken of a dinner date with her and that was all. He had never mentioned it again.

Her phone's ringtone snapped her out of her thoughts and she reached out to take out her phone from her handbag. It was Jaejoong calling. He was at the airport to pick up his two friends; Yoochun and Junsu. God knew why they suddenly decided to pay a visit.

Jaejoong told her that he had picked up his friends and now they were on their way back home.

Minhwa picked up his hand bag and pushed Jihoon's stroller, heading back home to get ready and clean the house at least a little before they arrive.

Twenty minutes later, the door of the house opened and the three men walked in.

"Where is my baby nephew?" She heard Junsu yell.

She walked to them with a small smile on her lips and greeted them. Jihoon began giggling as soon as he saw his uncle Junsu and Minhwa passed the happy baby to his uncle and went to the kitchen to make some lunch.

 

She was chopping some onions to add to the boiling stew when she felt a pair of hands wrap around her middle.

"What is it Jaejoong?" She calmly asked. "Go to your guests. If you stay , the onions will make your eyes sting."

"Nothing. Just wanted to check on you." He replied sniffing a little.

Minhwa chuckled, nudging him with her elbow, "See, you're sniffing already. Go."

Jaejoong laughed and let go of her, "Okay."

 

Yoochun and Junsu had hotel rooms reserved for themselves because their house didn't have extra rooms for them. When they left after dinner, Jaejoong walked back to their bedroom with a grin but stopped in his tracks when he heard Minhwa talking on her phone.

"But Naeun! It's not like I'm desperate for a date. But it just seems like something he did to convince me on buying that dress."

Jaejoong smirked. 'If only you knew what I have in mind for you, baby...'

He decided to cut her whining on the phone short and opened the door of the bedroom suddenly.

"Honey..." He called, and then faked a shocked face when she looked up at him, "Oh sorry. You were on the phone?"

Seeing him enter the room, Minhwa hastily changed the topic, "Oh, Naeun I have to go now. I'll call you later again." She said and hanged up.

Jaejoong lied on his side on the bed comfortably, propping his head up with his hand. "That was Naeun?"

Minhwa laid on her back beside him. "Yeah. She said Hi."

"Mmmm" Jaejoong hummed, moving closer to his wife and cuddled with her letting out a happy sigh.

"Yah! Kim Jaejoong have you brushed your teeth?" Minhwa tried to push him away.

"No but I'm comfortable here. I don't want to go." He childishly replied.

She sighed, pinching the side of his arm, "I said get up before I use violence on you."

"Aish! Okay!" Jaejoong huffed, getting up from the bed drowsily to head to the bathroom.

 

 

 

The next morning, Minhwa woke up and found the bed beside her empty.

'He must have got up early to make breakfast.' She thought as she sat up in the bed.

She smiled as she saw a big breakfast on the table. She walked closer to the table and saw a sticky note on top of the pot.

"Eat well, my love. Because I want to take you on a date today. A very special one."

She smiled widely and at down at the table and began eating the delicious breakfast. She stopped chewing on her toast abruptly as she remembered something. Something very important.

"Oh My God!" She gasped loudly. "Today is our anniversary! How could I forget it?"

Hastily she got her phone from the night stand in their bedroom and called him. But his phone was switched off.

She sat at the dressers  table, and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

It was then when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter