Chapter Six

Love Sorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six ;  Minho oppa meets Jaejoong oppa  ? 

 

 



Jaejoong arrived at the company.that day,he had to rehearse, help junsu arrange a song and so many more things to do.
as soon as he got out of the elavator,he found one of the company secretaries looking for him.

"oh,Mr.kim" she called.

"ne?"

"someone has requested to have a meeting with you.I'm here to ask you if you agree to go on the appointment."

"who wants to? when?" Jaejoong asked.

"Mr.Lee Minho"

"pardon?" jaejoong couldn't believe what he had just heard.

"Mr.Lee Minho,the actor."she repeated.

"you mean..wait...what does he have to do with me?"

"we don't know yet.he said he wants to meet you in private and tell it then."

"okay then,when is the meeting going to be?" jae asked.

"since he insisted that we set the date as soon as possible,we set it tonight at 10 PM."

"is he okay with this time?"

"he said he is okay with any time."

"oh really?okay thanks"he bowed to her.
'it is gonna be something really important.' he thought.

--------------------------------------------------------

AT THE STUDIO

"Hyung" the other two called.

"guys! something's strange..." jaejoong said,rubbing his forhead.

"what is strange?" Yoochun asked curiously.

"Kim Jae Joong...And...Lee Min Ho..."

"did you hit your head somewhere?" Junsu playfully joked,checking on jae's head.

"stop it! I'm serious! It's no joke!" Jaejoong said,giving junsu a death glare.

"what do you think is the relation between these two?" jaejoong asked again.

"Don't tell me,hyung,are you interested in him? I know he is too handsome,but how can you? you've just broke up with kim hyuna,and now you have a wife." yoochun said.

"YAH! I'm no gay! I didn't mean that...and...don't mention hyuna! I'm still trying to forget her and earase her from my heart.why are you making it harder by mentioning her?" Jaejoong said,looking furious.

"okay okay,mianhae. Now explain your questin more.we haven't got much time..we have to rehearse." Yoochun said.

"he has called the company and asked for a meeting with me...privately." Jaejoong said.

"WHAT???" Yoochun and Junsu said at the same time.

"ohhhh...so the thing is...that..he is intersted in you!" Junsu teased.

"hey you! seems like you need a beating today!" jaejoong said,raising his fist towards Junsu.

Yoochun stepped closer and held Jaejoong's wrist: "stop it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter