Seo the Assistant

My Little First Love

 

Tiffany POV

Everyone thought that I’m Sooyoung’s Girlfriend???

After running away from the whole school we decided to go back to the dorms and resolve what’s happened..

We went to Sooyoung’s Room… Seohyun went there also…

“Where’s is Jessica?” Seohyun asked

“She went to Japan her family called her” Sooyoung explained

“So let’s think how we will resolve this” I said

“Resolve what?” Sooyoung asked…

Are you serious??

“Sooyoung do you know what’s happening everyone here in the University thought that I’m your Girlfriend..”

“I know it but what do you want to do?”

“I want that rumors to stop”

“But did you think Fany, if everyone knows that you’re my girlfriend they will not gonna bother you and me so it will be both good for us”

“But aren’t you not thinking of what everyone thinks of you”

“I don’t care of what they think I just live my life. I don’t need them to be happy”

“Tiffany, Sooyoung has a point if all of them will believe that, you will be safe and no one will hurt you” seohyun said

“Don’t worry we don’t need to pretend if you don’t want, just let them believe what they want”

Easy for you to say that…

“And Fany we didn’t say that we’re dating, they created the rumors by themselves”

“Yes they did but when you said I’m with you what will they think about it”

“You can be with me as a friend” Sooyoung said

“And Fany if we clarify everything to them they will just gonna hated you so much and they will hurt you again that I will not allow and we back to square one”

“But Sooyoung they hated me already”

“But knowing that you’re with me they will not gonna do something bad on you. Cause they’re afraid of me”

Aisssshhh

I have no choice but to go on with the flow…

It’s not that hard cause now Sooyoung and me are friends…

But when she holds me I’m so happy…

“Okie your right”

“Good so everything is settle now.. I need to go to work see you later guys” Seohyun said

“Wait Seo, do you want to work for me?” Sooyoung asked

“What? But I have two jobs already”

“You can quit both of it and I will double your pay.. Just work for me as my assistant…”

“Are you serious Sooyoung?” Seo asked

“Yes, my mom keep nagging me about getting an assistant and I want an assistant that I can trust.. Don’t worry I will give you and your family the benefits that our company gives to our workers and you will have more time to study”

“Sooyoung I mean Young Lady I will accept the offer I will quit my jobs now”

“Wait, one more thing don’t call me Young lady.. Sooyoung is enough you’re my friend right?”

“Thank you so much Sooyoung..”

Then Seohyun left…

“Why did you ask Seohyun for the job?” I asked

“I told you my mom and I see how hard she’s going thru school in the morning and work at nights and she has family to support on”

“You’re really different Sooyoung..”

“You think so? LOL and it’s hard for me to trust someone”

“Why is that?”

“Cause a lot of people will be just be friends with me cause my parents are rich not because of me.. So it’s hard for me to find true friends..”

She looked at me and smile..

“Don’t worry I’m your friend Sooyoung”

“I know that.. I can feel it if it’s fake or not”

She’s looking at me and can’t stop this different feeling…

She’s really nice and helpful… 

“Fany do you want to eat, I’m kinda hungry already”

“Okie let’s go”

We walk to the nearby café to eat… while on our way

“Sooyoung you’re really nice”

“huh, I’m not really I’m just doing the things I thought is right”

“Really but if I’m rich as you are I don’t know how will I act”

“I’m not rich it’s my parents so my parents are rich not me”

“Your philosophies are really different”

“If I don’t believe on those I might be outrageous already..”

“Make senses…”

She’s totally different but one of the nicest person I ever met..

“So how’s Jessica?”

“Umm, She haven’t call me yet maybe she’s busy. Her family is kinda the same as mine but she’s a spoiled brat”

“She’s nice too but kinda weird”

“She’s weird but she’s the only friend I have since we’re kid… She never left me like the other kids”

“She’s always there for you”

“Yes, but sometimes she’s irritating and childish even she’s older than me..”

Hahahahahaha

We just laugh and laugh and we ate dinner together.. I really enjoy talking to her…

 

Author POV

So everyone one in the school is talking about Sooyoung and Tiffany…

“Do you guys believe that Sooyoung has a girlfriend?”

“I can’t believe she like girls”

“Yeah I think that’s true, she announce to the whole school that she’s with that girl and I saw them together yesterday laughing while walking together”

“That’s why she never had a boyfriend before”

“She rejected everyone that courted her”

“But why that girl what’s so special to her that our Princess likes her”

“I heard that, that girl’s name is Tiffany and she’s in the same class as Sooyoung and she’s from the States”

“There’s nothing special to her, she looks so plain she’s not worthy of our princess”

“You’re not planning anything bad aren’t you?”

“We can’t do anything bad to that girl cause Sooyoung will be mad, have you heard she beat up a group that bully that Tiffany”

“I’m planning something but it’s not yet time for it..”

 

The next morning

Sooyoung Pov

Someone knocks on my door I’m still half asleep

I opened it and it’s Seohyun..

“Good morning Sooyoung”

“Good morning Seo what’s up?”

“I’m here to bring your food”

“Seo your job is my assistant not my maid”

“But this breakfast is for you to show my appreciation that you hire me”

“Alright what the hell I will eat it”

“Sooyoung I talked to your mom yesterday and she gives me your schedule for the whole month.. Aside from school you need to attend various occasions for the company”

“Alright, but before everything else I want you to call Miss Jo my Family head of security”

“Yes Sooyoung”

After I ate my breakfast and get ready…

“Sooyoung, Miss Jo is here now”

“Seo let her in and you can go to our class… I’m just gonna follow..”

“Okie see you later.. call me if you need me”

Then Seo left and Miss Jo came in the room…

“Young Lady you call me?”

“Yes, Miss Jo I have a job for you”

“Anything for you Young Lady”

“I want you to find a girl name MIYOUNG, Here’s some information I know about her”

I gave her the envelope contains everything I can remember…

“I’ll do my best Young Lady”

“And I want you to do this secretly no one should know about this even my parents”

“Yes Young Lady”

“Miss Jo, you’re not gonna ask me why I want to find this girl?”

“I don’t really care my job is to do what ever you want”

What a loyal person.. She kinda like a loyal knight to me.. hay…

“This girl is so important to me so help me find her”

“Yes, Young Lady”

Then she left…

I need to find if Miyoung and Tiffany have connection to each other… I never felt this way before…