Surprise!!!

My Little First Love

TIFFANY POV

Wahhhh I'm late.... I didn't notice the time I was suppose to meet Sooyoung 30 minutes ago.. I was really focus in studying that I didn't notice the time.

I mubble to myself as I run to the roof top where we agreed to meet...

"Sooyoung, I'm sorry I'm late" I yelled as I opened the door...

Huh... "There's no one here..."

I looked around 

She's sleeping on a bench in the corner.

I walked closer to her.

"Oh, so you were here." I said

I just watched her sleep. She looks awfully tired.

Attending school and running her family's business, it must be exhausting. Yet, she helps me wheneber something comes up. I'm always being saved by her.

She looks so innocent while sleeping... I can't help myself but just look at her face, I leaned closer to her. I'm blushing alot

Will I give her a Kiss while sleeping???

I leaned closer and about to kiss her..

then..

"Tiffany.." she said

It caught me off guard.. so I pulled away myself from her...

I didn't know why i did that.. probably from embarassment

"Look, it's time to wake up.." I lied just to cover up... I'm not really good at lying... huhu

She was just looking at me...

I looked away why is she looking at me like that..

"You really look so pretty Fany-ah... I can't help looking at you."

Then she smiled...

Only by saying those my heart went crazy....

She leaned closer to me and whispered "And you don't have to steal a kiss from me when I'm sleeping... You can have it anytime you want..."

My eyes widened O_O.. and I blushed too much... waaaaaaahhhhh

And She start laughing at me...

___________________________________________________

ALARM ALARM ALARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUH???????

I extend my arms to turned off my alarm....

"What time is it??"

I looked at the clock ....

Ohhhh, it's 6am already??? feels like I just went to bed a minute ago...

I had weird dreams again... Why am I keep dreaming about her..???

Am I going crazy???

RING RING RING!!!!!

I got a message....

I looked at my phone 

Hey, are you awake. You told me to message you when I wake up cause you might overslept again. We are going to pick you up at 7am ish so be ready by then.. See yah later Boo. ^_^ - Bora

Oh, yeah I need to get ready now. Today we are going to Krystal's family villa. Her family is throwing her a party there and all her friends are invited. I was not suppose to attend her party but  she offered me a job.. I just need to help for the preparations and I will get paid.. Krystal is a nice person, she's knows I need more income for my bills. Hanging out with my friends while earning money.

After few minutes, I received a message again from Bora saying they are close to my place. I grabbed my stuffs and went outside to wait for them.. I over packed again.. We are going to stay there for the weekend but I packed alot of clothes.. I'm ready bad at packing. hahah

Two black vans pulled out infront of my apartment building. One van is full of our luggages and stuffs and everyone is in the other van.. I guess I'm not the only one who brings alot on this trip.

It's gonna takes couple of hours to get to the villa, so everyone decided that they will rest and sleep..

I was sitting in the middle row with Bora and Krystal.. 

It was quiet ... I was about to take a nap too but..

"Tiffany..?" Krystal said..

"Yeah?"

"Ahmmmm, about that job that I offered you.. You don't need to help in preparations.."

"huh? So what do I need to do?"

"So you will just do one thing but still get paid the full price we talked about."

"So what is this one thing??" 

This is sound so sketchy... I hope Krystal don't get me in trouble..

"So there is this different party tomorrow night,A friend company's party. Our family got invited and my sister and her spouse are the one who suppose to attend it  but my sister can't make it because of her schedules. Her spouse will be here thou."

"So why can't her spouse just attend the party?" I asked this whole rich people party are just so weird

"The thing is, this party has its own rules. You need to have a partner to attend it.."

Rich people's party are really so weird...

"So can you do it? Be my sister's spouse's partner in that party??????? PLEASE????? "

"HUh,???? But...."

"I'm sorry, but because it's too sudden we can't think of any other one.. Everyone are busy because of my party on sunday... Please Tiffany... after you attend the party you don't need to do anything. And we will double the money we agreed on...please...??"

Doubled the money... I can pay my rent for 2 months with that money... 

And besides... I just need to accompanied someone in a party.. 

"Okie, okie Krystal I will do it..."

"Really???? thank you so much.... Tiffany..."

It's not a bad deal.. it's really a good one... 

BeEP BEEP BEEP

huh??? 

I got a message..

yow.! Are you really gonna work this weekend??? You should just come with me. It's gonna be fun. - Taeyeon.

I really need to work. I'm not even in the city now. I'll message you when I got back. - Fany

 

after four hours of travelling we finally made it to the villa...

It is really nice surrounding here.. The villa is surrounded by the ocean in one side and forest on the other side..

As we are getting our stuff in the van. Krystal's mom welcomed us...

WOW her mom is really pretty.. 

She told us to feel at home and don't be shy...

wow she's a nice lady too..

"Wow, tiffany look there are rabbits in the garden.." Bora said with excitement

She's so easily amused.. hehe

I went back to the van to get my luggage..

"Tiffany..." she said while tapping my shoulder

"Yeah Bora, I'm busy right now.. I know the rabbits are so cute.." I said without looking at her..

"No, Tiffany just looked.."

I turned around.. and

"Everyone this is Choi Sooyoung...!!! She's my daughter-in-law.. She's my eldest daughter's spouse..." Krystal's mom said....