I'm still in Love with her....

My Little First Love

TIFFANY POV

Sooyoung is burning up when we got back to the Jung's villa. They took her to her room and called the doctor. I stayed outside the room only the doctor, Krystal and her mom was in the room.

Whyis it taking so long for the doctor to check her? I'm really worried about her. She's exhausted, pushing herself everytime. 

After few minutes the doctor and the jung's come out the room.

I rushed to Krystal and

"Will she be okay?"

"The doctor said that she should be fine with a few days rest." Krystal answered

"But, she's already built up too much stress and fatigue, it seems." her mom implied

"That's because, she works everyday no time to rest. I rarely see him having fun or resting." Krystal said

Why is doing this to herself???? She should take care of her health too.

"Ahm, Tiffany, I know this is too much but will you take care of Sooyoung for now??" Krystal's mom asked

"Mom, we already asked her too much for attending that party with Sooyoung-eonni..." Krystal objected

"But Soojung-ah, everyone is busy right now for you're party tomorrow and your sister isn't here yet."

"But MOM...!!"

"It's okie Krystal... I can take care of her..." I answered

"Well it's set now Tiffany will take care of her... Don't worry Tiffany I'll add more money on your payment."

"Don't worry about adding more to the payment. I want to do this.."

"Well Okie, I need to finish more stuff" 

"Are you sure about this Tiffany?"Krystal asked

"Yeah I will take care of her..."

"We come on Krystal more stuff to do for your party..." Her mom said while dragging her away

I went inside the room..

Sooyoung is just laying down on the bed sleeping...

I touched her forehead... Her fever isn't going down...

She always force herself, being reckless and no  moderation, she didn't changed at all.. 

Sooyoung...

I put a ice bag on her head so that the fever will go down...

and watched her sleep...

She sleeps like a baby... then I giggled...

I just stared at her face then my heart went crazy... 

Is this mean I still LOVE her???? 

I freaked out when about what Taeyeon said because I still Love her.... I never stop loving her... I never moved on...

I hold her hands and said this 

"Choi Sooyoung, I'm in love with you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bowed my head... and just wish she wakes up and say she loves me too... but I know that wont happened...

it was just quiet int the whole room..

Then suddenly...

"Tiffany....!!!!!" Krystal yelled while she barged in the room

"What's wrong Krystal???"

"Eonnie is here"

"Who?? Eonnie who???"

"Jessica-eonnie...... She just arrived..."

"Where is my wife??" Jessica said while entering the room...

of course she first saw me standing next to the bed and holding Sooyoung's hand...

She looked shocked and confused...

I let go of SOoyoung's hand and avoid eye contact to Jessica...

Jessica runs to Sooyoung and checked her... 

"The doctor said she's just exhausted and need some rest..." Krystal explained to her eonnie

"I will take care of her now.. So all of you get out of here..." Jessica command us..

Krystal pulled me as fast as she can, out of the room...

"And Krystal, you need alot of explaining to do later on..." Jessica said before we totally closed the door...

Krystal looks scared... 

"men.... She's gonna kill me... but Tiffany thanks for everything just relax now and we can party tomorrow..."

I went back to my room and lay on my bed... Now that I acknowledged that I'm still in love with Sooyoung then the reality slapped back at me.... Sooyoung is now married to Jessica... After the party tomorrow I will just go back to the city... I shouldn't be here at all...

The next morning at the party...

Sooyoung looks alright already... She's with Jessica the whole time greeting people..

Everyone is having fun.. except for me.. I stayed at the bar and just drink out my jealous heart...

"Yoh....!!! you looks like you're having fun???" Taeyeon said as she sits next to me at the bar...

I was just quiet... she's just gonna tease me again,...

"Oh, the wife is here now... that's why you looked like you're having the best time of your live Tiffany..." She continued teasing me...

"Taeyeon, I'm still in love with her..." I said

Taeyeon stoped talking... She was shock of what I said.. 

"I'm just teasing you..."

"I'm not joking Taeyeon.... I never stop loving her..."

She didn't respond... I thought so.. She just ordered another drink and stayed quiet next to me...

Few minutes later...

"Taeyeon, you're here... it's been awhile..." 

I turned around and it's Jessica.. of course with Sooyoung

"Sica... you look stunning.... and yes it's been forever since I saw you..."

"I'm sorry I didn't make it to your party yesterday... My schedules changed..."

"I know i know... don't worry about it... Sooyoung was there with......." Taeyeon stopped before she said my name...

Jessica looks confused... Sooyoung looks worried....

Taeyeon looked at me and smile....

"By the way, Jessica and Sooyoung did you guys met my GIRLFRIEND Tiffany....????"

"GIRLFRIEND??????"

"Yes, she's my Girlfriend....." Taeyeon said.. while she puts her arms on my shoulder...

What is she saying????

"What are you doing????" I whisper to her

"Just played along..." She whispered back

And she smiled to the other couple...

I looked at Sooyoung's face and she has her blank face... what did I expect??? her being jealous????

The longer I stayed here the more I just get hurt....After the formal party... I went to my room and start packing up... I better go back to my new life....

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK....

"Come in..."

"Tiffany, I heard that you're leaving..." 

"Krystal.... I'm sorry I really need to go..."

"Let me make up to just stay for one more night...Please?????"

"I'm sorry I can't really stay longer... Taeyeon told me she can take me back home..."

"Is it because of Sooyoung eonnie...???"

I paused and hold me tears.....

"I can't stay in the same house with her... cause..... cause I still in love with her......It really hurts saying seeing her... I'm sorry Krystal... I shouldn't talk like this to you... please let me just go...."

I continued packing... 

Krystal is about to leave the room but stopped... she was looking at the mirror..

"Tiffany, is that your photo???" She asked while pointing at the photo of me and young when we were kids....

"Yes that's mine.... I almost forgot about that..."

I grabbed the photo 

"Tiffany where did you get that?"

"It was a picture of me and my childhood friend..." I answered 

What's go into her???

"What?????? That other kid is SOOYOUNG-eonnie.... I can't be wrong....."