The Party!!!!

My Little First Love

TIFFANY POV

I went downstairs and I saw Sooyoung waiting for me.

She's wearing a suit with pink necktie.... She tied up her long hair.. The suit really looks good on her.. I think anything will gonna looked good on her..

She didn't notice I arrived so I clear my throat...

"EHEM...!"

She slowly turned around and looked at me..

She's staring at me... 

"What's with that look??? Do I looked weird?" I asked

This is the first time I'm wearing a dress like this.. and this is the first time I'm gonna attend a rich people party...

"No, you looked beautiful..."She said while looking away...

I don't know why but I feel I'm blushing on her compliment...

"Sooyoung-eonni, are you feeling alright? You look so pale." Krystal asked

I looked at Sooyoung's face and she looks paler than normal. Is she not feeling alright?

"I'm okie, no need to worry." A generic respond as expected from Sooyoung.

But Krystal is not convinced so she placed her hands on Sooyoung's forehead.

"Ohhh, Sooyoung-eonni you're kinda hot...I think you have a slight fever."

"I told you no need to worry. I'm really fine. We're gonna be late. Let's go"

She walks out to go to the car.

She's so stuborn, she's kinda sick but don't admit it. 

I'm about to follow her but then 

"Tiffany, please take care of Sooyoung-eonni. She's really stubborn. I'm sorry if you need to be stock with her."

"Don't worry Krystal I got it."

Then I followed Sooyoung to the car.

I just feel that things are going to go downhill from here.

We arrived at the venue.

It was an incredible birthday party, I wonder who's birthday is it.?

So this is how rich people party looks like really different.

I was so amazed.

"Tiffany, please stay here while I greet some people." Sooyoung said acting like my boss..

"Oh, and also please refrain from talking to anyone." Her last words before she departs to the crowd 

I went to the balcony, no one is here.

It sure is peaceful here.

SIGH

"It doesn't look like it's going to be a fun birthday party judging by the atmosphere. And Sooyoung is spending all night greeting other people." I said to myself

"That's right, Sooyoung-ah is probably fed up with the huge crowd that came." aa familiar voice just answered me from no where. 

I turned around to see who it is.

"Hi Tiffany..!!!"

"Taeyeon?????? Why are you here???" 

I was so surprised to see her here.. I didn't know she's one of these people.

Wait she's wearing a suit with a pink tie.. Same outfit as Sooyoung.. So she's one of the company's executive???

"WHY,...??? you ask??? I'm the guest of honor tonight.." 

"HUH??? So this is your party Taeyeon???"

"Say Tiffany, What is your relationship with Sooyoung???" Taeyeon changed the topic and totally ignoring my question.

"Since you're his partner, that must mean you have a close relationship with Sooyoung, right??................... Wait Tiffany.. Your ex-girlfriend's name is Sooyoung right??? So you're Sooyoung's ex girlfriend????"

WHAt??? She figured it all already????

"So Sooyoung brought her ex-girlfriend in my party to replace of her wife... So are you two back together???" 

"How could that be possible?! I'm doing this for money, Taeyeon." 

Why did I told her my secret.... and why am I here...??? huhuhuhuhu

"Ah, that means you're Sooyoung's unrequited love. Poor thing"

"Yah Taeyeon.... How did you come to that conclusion??"

"Hey, what do you think of Sooyoung??" She's ignoring my question again and changed the topic...

"Listen to what I'm saying.."

"But Tiffany, I feel sorry for you as well. Being in this kind of situation and being loved by a dumb like her. Sooyoung sure is useless after all."

She just mocked Sooyoung.

"Yah Taeyeon, You can't talk like that about her." I bowed my head she's not dumb. "She's dedicated and true to her words, she's not even feeling good today but still she attend your party.She was supposed to to be here with Jessica but something came up and I was just in the wrong place in a wrong time. She's happy married That's why, she obviously can't be in love with me..."

"Shall we ascertain that then?" She said

"Huh?? What do you mean?"

"If I try something on you here and if Sooyoung gets angry for real that would mean that she's still in love with you." 

HUH???

Taeyeon grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to her...

She's going to kiss me.. I can't do anything but close my eyes..

Slappppp

I opened my eyes and.... Sooyoung.... She pushed Taeyeon away from me..

I looked at her face and she's fierced..

Taeyeon was down on the floor...

"See? Exactly as I said." Taeyeon is smiling...

It can't be.... Sooyoung still loves me????

No it might be false.... That is not true....

I looked down and Sooyoung's arms is on my waist...

Yah...

I pushed her away from me...

"Tiffany?? are you okie?" Sooyoung asked

"Don't ever touch me again..."

She looked away... look so pissed... It's not really what I wanna say but I freaked out... especially about what Taeyeon told me..

She walk closer to Taeyeon and helped her stand up..

"I'm sorry it's just a misunderstanding Taeyeon-ah.." 

Taeyeon-ah???

"It's alright Sooyoung-ah... Don't mind it.."

Are those two close????

"YAH!!!! What the fudge just happened???" I asked I'm really confused now..

"Taeyeon-ah, we shall be taking our leave now. Well then Happy Birthday" Sooyoung said and gave a glare saying don't talk anymore.

She turned around and start walking away.

I followed her of course...

They still didn't answer my question...

"We were childhood friends. That's the answer to your question." She said without looking at me and keep walking.

There sure are a lot of things I don't know about her.

We got to the car 

She looks so mad again... why is she having a mood swing...

"Tiffany? Why are you sitting as far away as possible from me???"

"Well, that's because you look really angry... What's your deal??? all these mood swings..." 

What's wrong with her...

"I'm not angry." She said with a calm voice

"Really???"

It was quiet again....

I was just looking at the window..

"Tiffany..."

I turned around and look at her..

She was coming to me closer. She's acting rather strangely... super strange...

What is she trying to do???? her face is close to my face... I was cornered... Is she going to kiss me???? 

"Tiffany...."

Then she fainted on me...

What just happened...???

I touched her and

"You're burning up! Hang in there, Sooyoung!!!"

What should I do????

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update...!!!!! I'm really busy this week... Hope you love the update....