The Mistress

My Little First Love

Author POV

"Hey, we should get up its 10am already." The taller one said while her partner i cuddling with her.

"Can we just stay like this??" the shorter one being a lazy bum

"So you want to spend the whole day laying here?"

"Yeah, besides it's our last day together I just want to cuddle with you."

"Don't put it like that.. it's our last day together for now. I told you I'll be back as soon as possible."

"I got an idea Sooyoung. Why not I go with you back to Seoul?"

"No Tiffany.." 

"Why not?? Is it because of Jessica??"

The taller gal sat down..

"It is not even because of Jessica. I don't want you to throw everything you have here just to be with me. You have a life here. In few weeks you are gonna graduate and just think of all your friends here."

The shorter gal didn't respond. 

"Come on Fany. Don't be sad. I promise I will be back for you.."

Sooyoung smile 

But her partner still wasn't smiling 

"If you don't smile I need to use my secret weapon on you." Sooyoung said

Tiffany is confuse of what Sooyoung is talking about.

"You're not gonna smile????"  Then Sooyoung launch a tickling spree on Tiffany's tickle spots

Tiffany can't but to laugh and tear up at the same time. She was so ticklish.

"Stop it Sooyoung." She begs the partner but still Sooyoung won't stop

They end up laying back on the bed while Sooyoung is on Top.

Sooyoung stop tickling the partner and start kissing her.

But the moment is ruin again when they heard someone is knocking the frontdoor.

"Tiffany... are you home??"

"Omo its Bora.. I totally forgot we are going to have a study group today."

 

The two jump out of bed.. Panic time

Tiffany grabs a shirt to put on 

"Just stay here Sooyoung. I'll handle Bora.."

Tiffany went out to answer the door but Bora already unlocks the door with her key..

"You're not ready yet?" Bora ask while looking at the friend with messy hair, half button polo shirt on and only undies underneath 

"No I'm feeling sick today." cough cough cough fake coughing

Bora looks to her friend with suspicious eyes she know her friend is lying But can't figure out what is Tiffany hiding.

She looks at Tiffany from head to toe and look at the bedroom door

Bora's eyes widen when she realize something.

"Omo Tiffany you are hiding someone here in your room."

"No I don't have.."

"Who is it Tiffany?? Is this your way of healing your broken heart?? Sleeping with someone??"

"No Bora... Just go know and i will explain it to you later.."

Tiffany pushed bora out of her house but Bora ran to the bedroom to see who is this person.

Bora is stun of what she saw. She saw Sooyoung in Tiffany's room putting her pants on with only her bra on top..

"OMG... " That's all Bora can say.

"Hi Bora.." Sooyoung greets her 

and Tiffany just face palm sigh

Bora drags the friend to the living and starts interrogating Tiffany

"What the fudge is this Tiffany?? What is Sooyoung doing in your room half ??? Oh my gosh are you two back together??"

"Its just too complicated right now Bora. the only i know is I love her."

"But tiffany she's married. And not just to someone. She's married to Jessica Jung, Krystal's sister..You don't know what you're getting in to."

Tiffany didn't respond. Upon seeing the friend's face and didn't hear anyrespond, bora just sigh 

"Excuse me Bora, can I talk to you?" Sooyoung joined in the conversation.

Upon her dismay, Bora looked at the friend and was leave no choice but to talk to the taller latter

"I know this is complicated especially for Tiffany but please believe in me. I will not let anything happen to her. I love her. I promise I'll do anything to correct this."

Bora saw sincerity on Sooyoung. And for the first time in a long time she saw real happiness on her friend's face. 

"Just don't hurt her again. If you do, I will kill you myself." then Bora headed to the door.

"Bora wait.." Tiffany rush to her friend

"I know Tiffany.. Your secret is safe."

"Thank you.." then she hugs her friend.

________○_○___________

It is time for Sooyoung to leave..

Tiffany can't come to airport because Sooyoung's mom will be there too. So they bid their goodbyes in her apartment..

before Sooyoung leave the building, an ajumma approaches her.

"Are you Tiffany's friend??" 

"yes, ma'am.. How can I help you?" 

"Tell her that she needs to pay her rent in two days. She's 3 months behind.."

Apparently that ajumma is Tiffany's landlady.. 

"Well, can we talk about it inside ma'am.."

__________○_○___________

Knock knock knock...

Tiffany opens the Door..

"Hello Tiffany..."

"Ohhh..Mrs. Chambers.... I'm so sorry I know I'm behind my rent for 3 months. Can you just hive me few more days??"

"Actually I'm here to give you these.." She gave tiffany keys and a folder.

Tiffany is confuse. She opens the folder and her eyes widen while reading it.

"Mrs. Chambers this is a power of attorney for this whole building." 

"Yes I know, it will take few days to transfer the title to your name so this will work for now. I will still be the caretaker as requested by Ms. Choi but I will need to take a few days vacation if thats okie with you? I got anna to do my job but those keys are the master keys in case you need it. And here is anna's number if you need her."

"Wait... what????? Transfer the title???? What the is going on???"

"Oh.. you don't get it?? You are now the owner of this whole apartment building, Tiffany. Everything Was taken care of already."

"What??????????" 

Tiffany is really surprised.. She knew Sooyoung is rich but Sooyoung just bought a whole building for her..

"You should just talk to Ms.Choi. bye for now Tiffany."

____________○_○_______

At the airport..

Sooyoung received a call from Tiffany.. 

"Hey, you miss me already?" She walks around while answering the call. So that her mom can't hear the conversation.

"Sooyoung, did you just bought this building and named it to me??"

"That was fast.. you found out already?? Yes.. and you can't refuse to accept it. I told you I will take care of you."

Then Sooyoung reach a corner at the airport and someone grabbed her and pushed her to the corner..

"Tiffany?? What are you doing here??"

"You ask too much question Sooyoung. I just want to say goodbye properly and thanked you for your present."

Then she kissed her..

"I love you Choi Sooyoung.. promise me you will be back as soon as possible."

"I will.. I promise..."

After the goodbyes... Sooyoung left....

 

___________________________________

Hi everyone...!!!!! People was complaining before that there's always some drama on Soofany moments so this chapter is dedicated for them... hope you guys like the update..