She likes me, I like her

My Little First Love

 

SOOYOUNG POV

My grandma is really thinking that Miyoung is still alive and she saw her.. I want to believe her but how can I believe a thing that’s not true.

The next morning we went to my grandfather’s grave.

After we pray and gave respect, We just allowed my grandma to be alone there and pray. I never really meet my grandfather he dies before I was born.

“Sooyoung-ah, how are you?”

“I’m alright dad, kinda busy with the school and some company works”

“I mean how’s your heart?”

My heart??? I paused for a while..

“Your grandfather is planning to fix a marriage for you.. Me and your Mom opposed with it cause we want you to be happy.. Do you like someone right now??”

Do I like someone right now??

“Dad I really don’t care, I’ll be happy if you, Mom, grandma and grandpa are happy..”

“But Sooyoung-ah..”

“Dad.. let’s just say that I can’t love someone else aside from my family..”

Then

“Young-ah, come here..” my grandma is calling me

“Excuse me dad, Don’t worry about me..”

Then I run to my grandma

I just love one person and she’s dead now..

 

TIFFANY POV

I’m so disappointed  I can’t find young’s grandmother now I spend the night in this place already hoping I can still find her but didn’t find her.. Young’s grandmother is the only way to find him.. I mean her.. I really can’t believe that Young’s a girl. All this time I believe she’s a boy why didn’t I notice it, she’s my first love..

HUH… SIGGHHH

So how on earth will I find Young now..

I was walking with my coffee and so disappointed it’s lunch time already..

I didn’t notice

I bumped into a guy and my coffee spilled over him..

“I’m sorry Ahjussi” while wiping his suit.. This is an expensive suit..

“What do you thing are you doing??” The other guy said He’s buff and kinda look scary..

“Are you alright Master?” The buff guy asks referring to the guy I bumped too..

MASTER???

“Don’t worry Bruno, I’m alright.. Are you okay Miss?”

“I’m alright Sir..” his kinda a middle age man but I think I saw him before..

“Dad, sorry I’m late.. Grandma left already.  what happened here??…” a familiar voice..

I turned around and

SOOYOUNG???

“Ah, Fany-yah what are you doing here?”

“You know each other Sooyoung-ah you know her??”

“Yes Dad, She’s my Classmate..”

DAD??? Waaahhhhhhh

This guy is Sooyoung’s Father??

“I’m sorry for not introducing myself, Sir.. I’m Tiffany Hwang.. Nice meeting you..”

Then I bow..

“Tiffany-ssi nice meeting you too don’t be so formal to me..”

“Fany-yah what are you doing here? Don’t tell me you’re stalking me??” Sooyoung is teasing me infront of her dad..

“NO! I was just passing by I’m going back to the dorms.. Maybe you’re the one who’s stalking me”

“Ahm, maybe… hehehe LOL I’m here for business.. this is Choi Corporation Building” she points at the building

Choi building?? That tall building  where Young’s house used to be..

“Tiffany-ssi come with us for lunch..” Mr. Choi invites me..

“Yes, Fany join us..” Sooyoung said

I have no choice but to say yes.. I really want to go.. A lunch with Sooyoung and her Dad.. wahhhh

We went to their house of cause its so big…

At lunch, Sooyoung keeps on teasing me.. She always does that..

“Young Lady, phone is for you. It’s Dr. Copper..”

“Excuse me Dad, Fany I need to take this one”

Sooyoung left the Table

“Tiffany-ssi, Thank you..”

“Mr. Choi Thank you for what??”

“For being friends with my daughter. She acts differently now.. I mean in a good way..Please take care of my daughter..”

He wants me to take care of Sooyoung..

After lunch me and Sooyoung went to the balcony 

Fudge.. the view is really awesome..

“Fany, I’m happy to see you here… it’s funny our fate always cross each other’s path..”

Then she smiled..

Our fate?

“Sooyoung-ah, Tiffany-ssi, I’m leaving now.. Mom’s appointment must be done already. We’re going back to Seoul.” Mr. Choi said..

“Okie, Dad take care I need to stay here until tomorrow.. I’ll be back in Seoul tomorrow and go back to the University”

“So you’re staying the night here? Tiffany-ssi would you mind to stay here with my daughter? You can go back with her in the Dorms tomorrow”

“Dad, that’s too much”

“I don’t mind it.. I can stay here with you Sooyoung..” I said

“Good, alright.. I’m now leaving my dear daughter.. Thank you again Tiffany-ssi”

Then Mr. Choi left..

“Why did you agree with him? You’re not doing anything tonight?” Sooyoung asked

“Nothing really important and you might be sad tonight alone..hahah”

“Fany-yah, sorry..”

“Huh? Sorry for what??”

“Cause I can’t return the love your giving me..”

I just paused..

“I think I’m cursed that I can’t love anymore..” she said

She come closer to me and pat my head.. She’s smiling..

Butterflies flying…

What does she mean???

Night falls..

“Fany-ah, this is where you gonna sleep.. It’s our guest room.. I’ll be at the next door.. call me if you need something..”

She’s about to leave..

“Sooyoung wait..”

“Huh? What is it?”

“What do you mean about the things you say earlier? that you can’t love anymore?”

She was just quiet..

She move closer..

She’s just looking at me..

I want to know what’s with us..?? We kissed twice already and sleep together already.. Is she just playing with me??

“You’re a special person Fany… Please don’t think bad stuff like I’m just playing with you cause that’s the last thing I want to do..”

She was just looking at me.. with those eyes..

Then

Then

The lights just turns off..

“Waaaaaahhhhhhhh”

I’m scared of the dark…

The lights came back and I’m hugging Sooyoung… This happened again…

I separate with her but she pulls me towards her and hug me tight..

Why are you doing this Sooyoung??

“Fany-ah, please be part of my life from now on???”

What????

Is she asking me to be her girlfriend???

She looked at me.. I was lost at her eyes…

Then we kissed..

 

SOOYOUNG POV

“Sooyoung wait..”

“Huh? What is it?”

“What do you mean about the things you say earlier? that you can’t love anymore?”

I was just quiet..

 “You’re a special person Fany… Please don’t think bad stuff like I’m just playing with you cause that’s the last thing I want to do..”

I was just looking at her.. She really reminds me of Miyoung…

Miyoung what will I do??

Then the lights turns off and Fany hugs me.. She’s scared with the dark..

That time I heard her voice.. Miyoung’s voice..

“Young-ah, I want you to be happy..”

The lights turn back on..

 I pulled her back to me and hug her as tight as I can..

I’m happy when she’s around.. I want to be with her..

“Fany-ah, please be part of my life from now on???”

Then I looked at her and kissed her..