dun dun dun!!!

My Little First Love

"SOOYOUNG POV

I was outside Tiffany's apartment in my car, as I held my phone and send her a message saying "I'm outside".

She respond fast saying "give me 5".

Few days ago, I found out that Tiffany is Miyoung. Yes Miyoung my childhood friend, since then we hang out alot kinda making up for the times we are separated.

I invited her to family's place. My grandma will be happy to see her and it's gonna be a great time.

I told my parents about her and they are excited to meet her again as Miyoung. I kinda told them alot of stories about me and her when I was a child.

Finally after 5 minutes, I saw Tiffany comes out of the building with a pan.... a baking pan.... I think

"Hey, I'm sorry to keep you waiting.." She said

"It's okie I didn't wait for that long...Btw Fany what's that?" pointing at the pan 

"Oh... I baked some brownies for your family... but don't expect too much I'm not a great baker."

"You shouldn't bother..."

"I don't want to visit empty handed...and besides it's your family"

"ohhh.... OK I'm excited now... I really like brownies.."

"Really????" 

She turned her face away... Is she blushing?????

I just smile and drive

we reach my family's house...

Tiffany is so amused, she looks like a kid in a amusement park...

But she's so cute...

"Sooyoung, your family is really rich!!!!"

"You just figure it out???"

"I still can't believe it, that you're my childhood friend YOUNG..."

LOL I just smile, cause I can't believe too that she's Miyoung..

We went inside and my mom and grandmother are waiting for us. My grandmother is so excited since yesterday when I told her that Miyoung is going to visit her.

She's really a fan of Miyoung. 

My grandmother hugged Tiffany and we greeted my mother.

"So Tiffany, do you prefer Tiffany or MIyoung? I just don't know how to address you" My mom asked

"Ohhh, Ma'am what ever you want. I don't really care.. Sooyoung here sometimes call me Tiffany, sometimes Miyoung..."

"or sometimes I just call you Fany for short..." I said

And we just laugh...

We joined my father at the pool side to eat lunch and we talk and talk and talk alot....

My grandmother keeps bringing up alot of embarassing moments of me to Tiffany,... 

we are all enjoying.... 

But then...

"YOung-ah, you should just marry MIYOUNG..." my grandma just said that out of the blue

It basically ruin the mood..

"Mom, you know that Sooyoung is married already..." My dad is trying to fix the situation.

"To whom???? that Jessica??? Sooyoung was just forced to marry her... Aiisssshhh I totally didn't agree for that marriage" My grandma continued

"Grandma don't say that ,I wasn't force to marry Jessica...It's my own decision."

"Your own decision??? You did it for the company.."

To our rescue, Tiffany changed the topic and ask grandma if they can go the garden... My father escorted them..

I was just quite, thinking...

 

AUTHOR POV

Sooyoung went to her room to think... In her room, she has the perfect view of the garden.... Tiffany and her grandma...

Sooyoung smiled while watching them.. but then someone knocked on the door

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Sooyoung-ah can I come in?"

"Yes mother"

Her mom walk close to her and her attention draws to the window where she saw Tiffany with Sooyoung's grandmother.

"So what's your relationship with Tiffany?" 

"HUH??? We are just...."

Her mother cut off her before she finish

"Don't say you two are just friends..."

Sooyoung didn't respond... She was stunned of her mother's respond

"The way you two look to each other and acts around each other..... even your grandmother can see it...that's why she said those comments at the table"

Sooyoung just bowed her head and unresponsive..

"You should stop now When it's still early... Jessica is a nice girl, you shouldn't hurt her.. It's time for you to go back to KOrea..."

Sooyoung didn't say anything... her mom left the room... 

 

TIFFANY POV

Few hours later

It is time for Tiffany to go home... I bid goodbye to Sooyoung's family... 

"Hey, Sooyoung can we stop somewhere else before you drop me home?"

"Yes of course, where do you want to go?"

we went to my favorite coffee shop....

I'm just enjoying my moment with Sooyoung.. 

I don't even care about the coffee.. LOL

After the coffee, we went outside. walking together towards the parking lot..

I walk forward but not paying any attention to the road.. I trip, stumbling headlong onto the road..

Sooyoung tags my hand so hard that I fall back against her just as a car whips past, narrowly missing us. 

It all happens so fast so fast - one minute I'm falling, the next I'm in sooyoung's arms, and she's holding me tightly against her chest.

"Are you okay?" She whispers. She has one arm around me, clasping me to her, while the fingers of her other hand softly trace my face, examining me. 

She's staring into my eyes but eventually, my attention is drawn to her lips..

I lean forward and kiss her... 

She pulled away and look me into the eyes... I smile..

I was about to Kiss her again but she looked away and said

"I'll take you home.."

She releases me and walks to the car...

Obviously, she didn't like the Kiss... 

The whole ride home is quiet, I can't read her.. 

We arrive infront of my apartment, she's still not talking.. I'm kinda pissed off...

I removed my seat belts and pretend that I'm leaving but then...

"Tiffany,..."

I looked at her..

"I'm going back to Seoul tomorrow..."

WHAAAATTTTT?????

NOOOOOO!!!! Don't go.... That's what I want to tell her but nothing is coming out of my mouth...

I try to reach for her hands but she avoid it...

NOOOOOooo.... I just found you again and you're gonna leave me...

Tears are building up on my eyes...

"Tiffany, the fact that you are Miyoung doesn't change anything.... It didn't change the fact that I'm married to Jessica..."

I went out the car, slam the door and run to my apartment...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi, everyone.... I'm really sorry if my update is late... I was working and kinda fangirling... LOL went to a Sistar event last last weekend... Fangirl to a web series called CARMILLA last weekend (you guys should watch it.. it's awesome.... I need more creampuffs friend) ...and I'm going to Jessica's party next week... yehey for me... Hope you guys like my updates.. please share this story to your friends... thank you...