How Sica feels

My Little First Love

 

Tiffany POV

Kevin puts his arms around me when we saw Sooyoung, Jessica and Seo

What is he thinking???

Sooyoung was just looking at us..

No expression at all..

Kevin is looking at Sooyoung like he is asking for a fight..

I tried to pushed him away but he holds me to tight..

Then Sooyoung grabs Kevin’s arm and remove it from my shoulder..

They are just staring at each other..

Sooyoung looks pissed

Then she grabbed my hands and drag me away..

We just left..

What is she doing??

I was just looking at her back while running.. wondering what is she thinking..

I can’t say anything that time cause I’m happy Sooyoung is holding my hands..

Then she stopped..

“Why are you keep hanging out with that guy?” she said

“He’s my friend, why did you take me here?”

“Cause I don’t  like seeing you with that guy..” She yelled..

Why is she mad? I don’t get it..

She’s different now..

“I don’t want you hanging out with him..” She said with a calm voice..

Then she puts her head on my head.. our foreheads are touching her eyes was close I was just looking at her.. My heart beats faster again…

Then she hugs me.. This is the first time that she hugs me like this one.. But I feel that she’s so sad inside.. She told me she’s sad cause her parents and a special someone died this day.. but is it true???

“I’m Sorry Tiffany..”

Huh?

Then she walks away..

Different Sooyoung again.. her attitude changes in a blink of an eye..

I really didn’t get her .. But I was happy Sooyoung holds my hands and hugs me.. Am I dreaming??

I was walking back but I’m still confuse of what happened..

Then I saw Jessica..

“Hey” she said..

“Hey”

“Can I have a moment with you Tiffany?”

Then we walk to the garden and sits at the bench..

“What do you want to talk about Jessica?”

“Can I ask you a favor?”

“Sure what’s that?”

“Can you help me with something?”

“I will what is that?”

“Thank you Tiffany you’re really a friend.. Can you support me and Sooyoung? You’re the only one I’ve told about this.. Unless you think there’s someone is better for her”

HUH….

I paused..

“No, I think you would make a great couple…” I said

“Tiffany, then you’ll…”

I bowed my head.. I need to tell Jessica now.. I want to be a good friend to her..”

“But I can’t. I wouldn’t be able to fully support you from the bottom of my heart. Sooyoung is special to me too, I’m sorry I can’t agree” I said

She bowed her head…

Is she mad at me now???

I don’t want her to get mad at me..

“I’m sorry Jessica I can’t help you, but I understand how you feel! I think we feel the same.. So at least I could listen to you if..”

Jessica POV

How annoying…

Why isn’t she backing off?

Can’t she feel the difference between us?

“Are feelings is not the same..” I said

I was gonna leave but..

“Jessica..I’m really sorry..”

I just bowed my head..

“You don’t know anything.. How I like her.. I’ve like Sooyoung since we are kids.. I’ve tried so hard to be with her the whole time.. I know her better than anyone.. This isn’t some two day crush.. I always liked her, I’ve always been waiting for her..”

 “Jessica.. I’m sorry but I can’t help my feelings for her..”

“You’re really annoying.. I like her so, so much more than you do.. !” I yelled..

I can’t control my feelings now..

“I think Jessica you’re much cuter and prettier the way you are now than you were when I first met you.”

“I know I’m Prettier now, But that doesn’t matter! If Sooyoung doesn’t think so, what does it matter? I know she doesn’t like me the way I like her.. I know because I’ve always been watching her”

I burst out and cried..

I’m crying in front of Tiffany..

She’s so dense…

“Wait Jessica, do you think that Sooyoung possibly likes me? Me? That’s impossible..”

“Sooyoung doesn’t judge people like that”

“But she rejected me already..”

What?? Her face change and she start tearing..

“I confessed to her what I feel for her before and she rejected me.. She said she don’t feel the same way I feel for her and she’s just nice to me cause I’m your friend so I think she likes you more than you think and more than anyone else here..”

More than anyone else? Maybe but she still like that Miyoung more than me..

So me and Tiffany are just the same..

“Jessica I’m so happy we were able to talk like this. I’ve never spoken like this to anyone before.”

“But I think this is over.. Sooyoung just think of me as her sister that’s all..She might be awkward to me if I confess to her”

I was thinking of giving up that time..

I’m really leaving

But Tiffany then said

“That’s no good.. You need at least tell her what you feel”

“Do you think she’d really understand if I told her the truth? Are you an idiot?”

Then I left..

If I told Sooyoung what I feel she will just avoid me like what happened to Tiffany..

But I’m different.. I’m special to her.. But still not so special like Miyoung…


She's an idiot how can I confess to Sooyoung, I don't want to be rejected too
Sooyoung doesn't like those things..
I was rejected for many times already in different situation...
Sooyoung is the only one that take care of me..
My Family always compare me and my younger sister Krystal..
Krystal is better in anything than I am..
She's prettier, more talented, smarter and more responsible..
All their attention is in Krystal.. Don't make me wrong I love my sister
But people around me always compare us..
Every Family gathering or business meeting a lot of people knows Krystal but they don't know me, when I told them that I'm one of Jungs they were like surprise cause they thought that Krystal is the only child..
But Sooyoung is the only one that accept me as I am..
--Flashback--
When I first met Sooyoung, we are in the party hosted by the Choi corporation. They want to introduce their company to the world. 
I was in 3rd grade that time..
All of the kids are fun of her cause she's so pretty but she doesn't like the attention I was in the corner that time watching at all the kids and she came to me and 
"Hey, kid what's your name?"
"I'm Jessica Jung and you're Choi Sooyoung right?"
"How did you know are you a psychic?"
"Hahah No I'm not, you're just popular"
"I don't want to be popular.. haha why are you sitting here by yourself?"
"Cause no one wants to play with me they all want to be with you or Krystal"
"Who's Krystal??"
"You don't know her?"
"I don't..."
"She's my younger sister.." I pointed Krystal to Sooyoung..
"Ow that girl.. My mom introduce me to them a while ago.. but I really don't care.. I don't like socializing like that"
"heheh You're weird.. Choi Sooyoung.."
"Am I? you're weirder.. Sica.."
"You called me Sica?"
"Yes, your name is kinda long for me.. If it's okie to you I want to call you Sica.."
"That's fine.. Youngie.."
"Youngie huh?? Ahm okie.. now we're friends.."

--End of Flashback--

Now I only have Sooyoung... If Sooyoung will rejected me I don't know what will happened to me..
I'm not gonna allow that to happen..
I'm going to keep this feelings of mine to her as long as I can..
I don't want Sooyoung to feel awkward to me like she does to Tiffany..

I went to Sooyoung's room and she's looking at the window daydreaming...
She didn't notice that I entered the room..
"Youngie, why so serious?"
"Oh, Sica Thank you you're here.. I feel so alone.."
"Can I know why?"
"Almost all my love ones left me already.."
"I'm not gonna leave you not now.. never.."
Why is she acting like this again..??
Then I went to her and give her a back hug..
"Sica, today is my parent's death anniversary.."
"What are you saying that? your parents are still alive.."
"I mean my real parents.."
Real parents??
"I'm adopted.. my parents now are actually my uncle and aunt.. My real parents die when I was young...And no one outside our family knows about it.. it's only you who I told about this"
That's why she so sad...
I hug her even tighter and I start crying for her..
"Why are you crying Sica?"
"I'm sorry for not being sensitive to you.. You were hiding those feeling inside of you the whole time and I didn't notice it, I can't do anything for you.."
"Sica don't cry.. You're always there for me.. and that's the most important thing.. You're special to me Sica.."
I'm special to Sooyoung... 
I can't take Miyoung's place in her heart and
I know she just treat me as a sister but maybe just maybe one day she will like me like the way I like her..