I don't know what to do.

My Little First Love

AUTHOR POV

"Sooyoung." The Shorter girl said, she did hesistate and just runs to the taller girl and hugs her.

"Where have you been?" The shorter girl asked

"I'm sorry fany-ah, we had a emergency at the company." The taller girl explained

Then she noticed the guy behind her girlfriend.

"Oh, Kevin here accompanied me the whole time and he cheered for me during the show." Tiffany said 

The taller girl just greeted the guy but obviously she isn't a fan of this guy.

After the awkwardness the guy bid goodbye to his friend. He doesn't want to bother the couple.

"Is there something wrong?" Tiffany asked her girlfriend after she notice sooyoung acting differently AGAIN.

"Nothing" A short repond from Sooyoung

Tiffany is starting to worry. She stopped walking and just bowed her head.

Sooyoung noticed her and stopped as well.

"Fany-ah." 

"I'm mad at you.." Tiffany said while Sooyoung is shocked on what her girlfriend told her.

"I'm so worried about you and scared at the same time. I felt that I'm just all by myself. You didn't even message me on what happaned. I was looking for you the whole time." 

Tears fall down her cheeks 

Snob Snob Snob....

She starts crying. and then Sooyoung grabbed her and hugged her.

"I'm mad at myself too." Sooyoung confessed

Tiffany was astonised.

"I'm mad at myself because I let you feel like that. I'm sorry because I'm not there to support you and watch you on stage."

"Sooyoung-ah," That's all Tiffany can say for she was stunned that her girlfriend was feeling that way. 

Rather being mad at Sooyoung, she felt the opposite. Tiffany grasp that there's no reason to be mad. It's not Sooyoung's fault.

__________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

Tiffany received a phone call from Sooyoung 

"I'm sorry Fany-ah, I know I haven't spend alot of time with you. Its just there's alot of work I need to finish. I really want to be with you all the time." 

"Don't worry about me Sooyoung-ah, I understand. Just finished all your work and I will see you after all of those are done."

 

TIFFANY POV

few days after that phone call

Huh, I have anything to do today.. I'm so bored.

I went to the cafe and I saw a familiar face.

"Seo, what are you doing here?" I said while walking towards her table.

"Oh, Hi tiffany, what's up?"

"You, didn't answer my question." 

"hehehe, I'm sorry I have classes today so Sooyoung told me to go to class."

"Ah, is that so?...... By the way Seo, was Sooyoung acting odd in any way?"

"Huh, Sooyoung?" The assistant responds

"I could just be imagining it, but she doesn't look like her usual self. So I'm wondering if something happened to her."

"Since it's you speaking, who's closest to her, there's got to be something. But I can't really tell what.Sooyoung is really secretive on her feelings and I have no rights to ask her that."

"I guess..."

"Why not ask her in person?" Seo said

"Yes, but.... She might have her reasons for not wanting to tell me. If that's the case, I probably shouldn't ask her."

"But Tiffany I don't think that's how it is."

"Seo, if it were Jessica, I'm sure she would understand without asking Sooyoung. But I'm just........" I stopped and snapped out

"I'm sorry Seo, what was I saying? that was weird. Please forget about it" I continued and just smiled

Seo looks confused and worried about me. I make sure to her that I'm fine.

I don't know what these feelings I have I hope Sooyoung will open up to me. 

Seohyun needs to go to her class now. I'm by myself again.

"Hey Steph"

"Oh, Kevin What's up?"

"Steph, do you have time after school?" He asked

"HUh, after school"

"Yeah, if you do, can you come with me?"

"Where?"

"Just to the somewhere. I'll see you then, I have to go now" 

Then he vanished. He always does that so I can't say no. Kevin you never really changed at all.

_______________________________________________

SOOYOUNG POV

Why am I acting like this again??? 

My heart is a stormy ocean. It is raging and crying out loud. Seeking what it truly desires.

What I truly desires is that person who chirps by my ear, as she inches closer to me.  that person that I love. TIffany. 

BUT...

FLASHBACK

"Sooyoung will marry a person that I will picked for her as soon as possible." My grandfather said.

My parents object but they can't do anything.

I can't do anything too. Why am I so weak...????

FLASHBACK END

How am I suppose to tell them what I really desire if they already decide what will happen to me.

On that University festival night,

I saw Tiffany and that Kevin at the park laughing. Tiffany looks so happy and he is taking care of her.

Who's the one protecting Tiffany now? I asked myself.

Who's she looking at now?

Even she's my lover now, the strom within me cannot calm down.

My family will never accept this and I can't be with her.

I-I just... all I want is her smile. To protect her happiness. All I want is happiness between the two of us. But it's impossible 

What am I saying to myself. I might gone crazy already.

I snapped out. I'm thinking too much.

I have to go now. I need to go where Tiffany is.

Tiffany, I want to talk to you. about any topic is fine. I just want to talk to you and just be with you.

I droved my car back to the University.

But I stopped before I reach the University grounds. I saw a familiar figure down the hill.

It was Tiffany with Kevin. 

FLASHBACK

"Can you really protect her? You haven't say anything about her to your family" Kevin said

"I will always protect her and I will never give up on her. I'm the one for her." He continued

FB END

Is he right? I asked myself while looking at them. 

Then they kissed!!!!....

I just closed my eyes.. 

"Tiffany..."

______________________________________________