The story behind Natsumi

My Little First Love

TIFFANY POV

"Sooyoung this is not what it looks like..."

Her hand turns to a fist. She's not saying anything.

"Sooyoung.."

She turned her back to me and leave without saying a word. I tried to catch up with her but I have nothing on.

I quickly grabbed some clothes and gonna run for Sooyoung. But someone pulled my arms

"Steph,......Don't"

I just pulled my arms back and left without saying a word I will deal with him later. I need to find Sooyoung first.

But few hours later I can't find her I looked and looked in every inch of the school but Sooyoung is no where to be found.

I tried calling her her phone but all my messages goes to voice mail.

I even ask Seohyun for help but the only thing she knows is Sooyoung haven't left the campus.

I explained to Seohyun what I know happened. I'm still confused but the only thing I know is I got frame. I'll figure it out later 

Firsts thing first.

Where are you Sooyoung?

"Seohyun, where could she be? I'm really worried."

"Don't worry we will find her and the Sooyoung I know will listen to you. You're the only person she will listen to."

"But..."

"Tiffany, she loves you. She probably just need some time for herself now."

Seohyun continue to calm me down but until we found Sooyoung, I can't calm down.

Wait I remember something, THE ROOF TOP....

Sooyoung always go there if she wants to be alone.

I run as fast as I can.

"Tiffany where are you going?"Seohyun asked while running behind me.

"I think I know where Sooyoung is.

I manage to get to the roof top, I was standing by the door and 

Sooyoung is there, sitting on a bench facing the away from where I am.

I slowly walk towards her

"Sooyoung...."

I called her name but she didn't even move at all. 

I was standing right behind her. 

I extend my arms and about to touch her.

"Don't!!!!! Just leave me alone..."

Her voice was shaky, barely covering the sob that was about to break out. She kept her voice low and spoke slowly to relay a sense of steadiness, like a the calm before a storm of grief.

"But listen to me I need to explain.."

I said as I moved in front of her and I looked at her face 

She didn't say anything. She looked thru me, I could see regret in her eyes as clearly as if she was speaking her thoughts and emotion aloud.

I was scared by just looking at her face.

"Just leave me alone."

That's all she said, she bowed her head

Suddenlt there was an aura of grey around her. It was a mist that wouldn't rise.

I can't do anything but to obey what she wants. I walked back to the door and to the building towards my room

The sudden, deep pain in my heart was so bad, I felt like my whole world had come crashing down on me, and I collapsed to my knees, sobbing in my distress.

Then I saw Natsumi walking towards me.

I found a little hope in my heart. Natsumi can help me explain everything to Sooyoung.

"Natsumi, Good thing you're here. Someone framed me and you're the only one who can help me explain it to Sooyoung....."

"You should leave Sooyoung alone." She cut me before I finished what I'm saying.

"What? I don't understand, what you're saying." 

"You don't deserved Sooyoung." She respond

"Don't tell me you're the one who did all of these??"

"You're so naive Tiffany. You didn't suspect anything."

"I thought we are friends Natsumi... Why are you doing this??? Are you one of those so-called fans of Sooyoung.?"

"Don't compare me to those people. Sooyoung-oneechan is meant alot to me that you can't understand."

Oneechan???

 

NATSUMI POV

//FLASHBACK//

I know Sooyoung ever since we are young. I'm a year younger than her

We first met when we are kids and she just moved in Seoul. She looks like a boy that time.

She helped me when I was being bullied.

"My name is Youn... I mean Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung. What's yours?"

"Sunmi... Sunmi Mizuhara"

Natsumi is my Japanese name but Sunmi is my Korean name.

"Sunmi? Mizuhara?? You're Japanese?"

"I'm half Japanese- half Korean" 

"Wow, That's so cool.."

She's the first person thought that being half cast is cool. 

We didn't see each other again after that meeting. I thought I will never seen her again but

after 3 years I saw her in a company party. She looked totally different but I know it's her. I was totally shocked when I saw her.

I doubt she will remembers me but she did.

"Sunmi-chan......It's really you" she said

Chan???

"It's been a long time, it's really nice to see you" She continued

I was too shocked and shy..

"Sunmi-chan, I'm studying Japanese now. I wondered if you can help me sometimes on it, I'm having trouble sometimes. hehehe"

"You want me to help you Sooyoung-oneechan?"

"Yea, you're my friend right?" She smiled and pat my head

She didn't just remember me, she also considered me as a friend.

She even told me the story about her and Miyoung.

We are not close like her and Jessica but we have our own thing. My family is not as close to her family like the Jungs but she considered me as her little sister.

I entered to the same middle school, high school as them so I can see her often. 

She one year older than me so she graduated earlier than me in highschool, I promised myself taht I will get admitted on the same University as she is and take the same degree so I can have more time to see her.

Finally I'm in the same University.

When she first saw me in the University she was happy for me and told me to work hard and pat my head again. Finally a dream come true.

But I heard that she's dating someone. Oh, her and Jessica must be dating now. I saw that coming.

But I'm wrong it's not her and Jessica. It's a no one. What does that girl have that me and Jessica don't have.

I really don't care about this girl until one day, I saw Sooyoung few miles out the University. She stopped her car, she didn't notice me and I followed her. Then we saw that girl and a guy kissed. Then that time I come up with a plan to destroy this girl whatever it take. That girl hurt my Sooyoung-oneechan..

//FLASHBACK END//

 

AUTHOR POV

The Next Morning,

"Tiffany, Sooyoung left the country last night."