Finally 2.0

My Little First Love

Tiffany POV 

I woke up the next morning or its afternoon, I don't even know what time of the day it is. The only thing I know is I feel horrible and I didn't even drink last night. Totally 100% sober.

RING RING RING...

My phone rings but I totally ignores it. It's probably the hundred time it rings and I just ignore it.. 

I just don't want to move from my bed which I'm still laying on 3 hours after I wake up. I just don't want to do anything. 

But my resting/ I don't care about this world moment was disturbed by a loud bang on my door. But I didn't move at all. 

"Tiffany I know you're home." Bora on my door while banging it.

I still ignores it. I don't want to talk or even do anything right now just leave me alone.

Then I heard she finally unlocks the door (I gave her an extra key to my place in case of emergency).

"Are you sleeping?" she ask

"Nope, I'm training to Die." I answered sarcasticly

But still on my bed with my blanket covering my face.

"I was worried about you, Tiffany. You should at least check your messages. What happened to you???"

"Nothing.... I just want to sleep"

"It's like 3pm, you should get up."

Then she took my blanket. Opens the curtain...

Ahhhh... too bright.!!!

I buried my face on my pillow 

She took my phone and looks thru it.

"Tiffany you have have like a bunch of missed calls, voice mails and text messages.... half of it is from Sooyoung... LOL she messaged you more than I am.."

No respond from me.

She starts reading my messages

"Message number 1: Tiffany can we talk? - Sooyoung"

I don't want to talk to her. I have nothing to say To her.

"Message number 2: Hey please respond. -Sooyoung"

No respond from me again.. So Bora continues to read the messages.

"Message number 3: I'm sorry please don't do....." 

I snatched my phone back before she finished the message.

This is the 3rd Message:

I'm  sorry please don't do this. Please talk to me. I'm leaving tonight and I don't want to leave like this. Please call me. 

 

I don't want her to leave... She knows how I feel for her...

"I don't know what happened but you shouldn't keep yourself in your room like this..." Bora comforts me.

"You know what fany, we should go out tonight. Its few more weeks and we are gonna graduate.. Let's have fun.."

"I don't want to leave my bed"

"I'm not asking you to come, I'm telling you to come with me." 

After a while Bora convinced me to go out with her that night..

But she's right I'm not suppose to be heart broken and just keep myself in my room. And beside Sooyoung will be gone tonight.. all my pains will go away

We went bar and club hoping that night.. we are having fun.. had a couple of drinks.. just enjoying.. I kinda forgot what's going on in my life... I kinda drunk alot that night... Then Sooyoung called me again... I didn't answered it went to voice mail.. and I listen to it..

The Message goes like this:

"I guess you're not gonna answer your phone. I'm sorry. I'm at the airport now, I was hoping to see you again before I leave."

Really thats the message.. that's a stupid message.. 

Well me being drunk.. I kinda drunk dial her..

but my message went to voice mail.. I guess she's on the plane already but well let me still yell at her..

"Choi Sooyoung... I'm ing hate you... You just broke my heart twice... I don't wanna see you again..  have a happy ing life with your wife....."

Actually yelling on the phone made me feel better.. then I continued drinking

 

the next day

I woke up and I don't know what time is it... In a Unfamiliar room... it isn't my room.. It's a hotel room... the only thing I remember last night is we are in a club and i kinda drink alot.. I Couldn't remember anything else after that. and where are my clothes?? I'm only wearing my undies and a shirt which isn't mine..

I looked around

I guess I slept with some guy or maybe girl last night... but I couldn't remember 

I heard someone in the shower... ohhhhh

this is awkward... I should go....

I tried to find my clothes but it is no where to be found..

I saw a bunch of shopping bags with clothes on the couch... I looked to it and all the clothes are my size , which is wierd.. I took some of it so just I have something to wear... 

I write a note saying: I'm sorry about the last night and I took some of your clothes. And I left my email address so that you can email me on how much I owe you.. I'm really sorry..

I was about to leave but then 

"You aren't gonna say goodbye?"

I turn around and Sooyoung is there.. she come out of the shower room with her robe while drying her hair...

"why are you here?" that's the only thing I can say

"I was worry about you and I don't want to leave like that."

My head hurts and I'm trying to remember last night but I can't...

"I was about to board the plane when I received your voice mail.. I tried calling you back but you never answered. I was  worried cause you sound like you're been drinking alot."

"How did you found me?" I know this is a stupid question but I still ask.

"I  will always find a way to find you Tiffany.."

"So how did I end up  here?? And where are my clothes and why am I in my undies when I woke  up??"

"When I got to the club you were really trashed. Bora is kinda drunk too. I dropped her to her apartment, her roommates took care of her. I couldn't find your house keys so I just took you here. And about your clothes, threw up on our way here so I need to clean you up. I paid someone to buy some clothes for you."

"So you're the one that undressed me??"

"Yeah, who else?" she said

I started to imagine some inappropriate tthings that might happened last night..

"TIFFANY..!!!!" Sooyoung yelled that woke me up from my day dreaming...

She placed her hand on my forehead to see if I'm okay..

"Do you still feel sick?? I can get food for you or I can get you som...."

"Why are you so nice to me??? You should stop it.." I said

"You should just stop all of this.. You know how I feel for you .. Feels like you're toying with my feelings...Sometimes it feels like that you want me too but then you will tell me to back off.." I continue 

"I didn't told you to back off Tiffany.."

"So what's all That I'm married to Jessica thing about??? Just don't be nice to me and just be honest .. Just be straight forward and  tell me you don't love like how I love you... cause I love you so much Choi Sooyoung."

I start crying... 

"I'm doing all of this , Tiffany, because......  I'm in love with you....... and I don't  want things to be complicated with you.."

Upon hearing those words I rush to her and kiss her...

She pulled back again and say

"but Tiffany..."

"Just shut up..." 

Then I kissed her again... 

 

 

_______________________________________________________

Because I didn't update for a while... 2 updates for this week... please share this story and I'm hoping for more views... thank you...