Sica marking her territory...

My Little First Love

JESSICA POV

"Sooyoungie, Your family is here..."

I left Sooyoung for a moment and that Tiffany- grabbed the opportunity to hit on my wife...

She's using the fact that Sooyoung has a soft spot for her. Sooyoung just feel bad for her, that's all.

After the party, me and Sooyoung went straight to our room. Today was really exhausting but I want something else..

"Finally the party is over." Sooyoung said while loosening the buttons of her shirt.

My back is against the door while locking my sight to my wife.

I want her now.. We are both busy at work and we barely had time for each other.

"All mine." I told myself while locking the door.

I started to move in and give Sooyoung a back hug..

"Do you want me to help you with that??" I said while helping her removing her shirt..

"sica I'm not really in the mood for ......."

I didn't allow her to finish what she's trying to say, I pushed my way straight into .

"Aish Sica.. Stop it.." Sooyoung pulled away... "I'm tired and I was sick yesterday, Do you want me to infect you??" 

"Sooyoung, you're unfair... we both are busy at work for the past few months and now we had chance but you don't want to do it.."

She was just quiet... 

"Maybe you just don't want me... maybe you just want someone else..." I said but she's still quiet...

I turned my back to her...

"Maybe you want Tiffany to be here instead of me...." I bowed my head as I said it..

but she grabbed my hands and pulled me to her...

"Come here.." She said as she gave me a kiss..

She pushed me to the bed and she's on top of me.. I wrapped my legs around her waist.

"Do you really wanna do this?" She asked

"Yes Choi Sooyoung me cause I'm really now.."

She smiled and started to kiss all over me.

She bit and on my lips, then began moving to my neck..

"Awww"  My reaction as she bit my neck...

"Did it hurt????" 

"A little but I love it.."

She pulled me up to a sitting position 

We went back on kissing... deeper and deeper kissing.. while I'm helping her to loosen her shirt.. She started to my dress (the zipper is at the back) while she kiss my lips and down to my neck

I moaned, no one has ever kissed me like this... 

Now we are down to our underwear. She pushed me to the bed again started to kiss my neck down to my chest and down to my tummy... She looked at me and smiled and about to go lower when....

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!!!!!

"Sica-eonnie, Do you two want to hang out with me and my friends?????"

What the Krystal???????? You're destroying the moment...

"Just go away Krystal.... We are resting now...."

"Resting?????"

"Go away Soojung...." I raised my voice

"Okie okie, Don't be mad.... but honestly... if you are going to lie make a better excuse... Your moans are really loud that the whole can hear it... Everyone in this house knows you're ing!!!! This is not a house..."

What the...... 

I was to get up but Sooyoung just starts laughing...

I was so embarrassed.. I pulled the covers over my body and face...

Soojung you're a er...

it ruin the moment

Sooyoung stood up..

"Where are you going??" I asked

"I guess we can't do it here..." She smiled 

We can't do it now.. even we are married we still have guests and our parents downstairs..

I just buried myself within the comforters... This is really embarrasing..

"I'm going to take a shower???? Would you want to join me???" 

My eyes widened when I heard those... I looked at Sooyoung and she's serious..

I jumped up quickly to followed her to the bathroom..

 

__________________________________________________________

The next morning... 

Everyone is there at brunch and we are all sitting in one big table..

 My parents, Sooyoung's parents, Soojung and her few friends including Tiffany.

All of them maybe heard what Soojung said last night at our door..

I can't make any eye contacts at all..

"Are you okie?" Sooyoung asked

"I'm alright. I just didn't have enough sleep...jetlag" I explained

"Jetlag or you two are busy doing stuffs last night..." My mom joined in the conversation..

"Mom!!!!! you can't say that in front of everyone.. we have guests..."

"You're so cute Jessica being all shy.. it's alright to talk about it. You two are married and everyone here is grown up adult.." Sooyoung's mom explained..

"You two should kiss...." Someone yelled I didn't really know who said that but everyone agrees and start teasing us... 

I don't know why but I looked at Tiffany's direction and she looks like she doesn't want to see me with Sooyoung... 

Sooyoung tilt her head to me and kissed me..

It should be just a short kiss but I start kissing back and then we're making out...

Everyone is cheering... so I didn't stop.. 

"Sica, everyone is looking at us.."

"I don't care.." still kissing..

Our make out session was interrupted by a glass breaking sound...

Everyone's attention pinned on it

"I'm sorry ma'am, sir..." One of the maid dropped the glasses..

She's probably shocked of what she saw...

I looked at Tiffany, her head is down... that serves you... SOoyoung is mine...

 

TIFFANY POV

Sooyoung and Jessica are making out.... I can't watch it... It's breaking my heart...

I'm wishing that I'm the one making out with Sooyoung right now.. 

I need to tell her I'm Miyoung... with her reaction when I called her "YOUNG-ah" 

Krystal is saying the truth... 

"I need to tell her..." I whispered

Krystal hold me hands... 

"It's not the right time Tiffany... we need to wait.." Krystal explained to me.. 

She's right but I can't watch all of this...

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for a late update.... I'm just wondering what's your idea

on how Sooyoung will find out the truth????? LOL