Finally....

My Little First Love

SOOYOUNG POV

After the commotion on breakfast, time to work again.. With my parents and my in-laws we held a mini meeting.

Nothing big just looking thru our international business.. After the meeting I went back to see what the others are doing...

Yes, this is the day 2 for Krystal Jung birthday party... They might be drinking, playing games or watching movies, nothing special

only a simple hanging out like regular people...

"Sooyoung..." Krystal's classmate called my name 

"You're Bora right? What's up?"

"FInally I found you... We got a big problem.." she said as she catches her breath

"What's the matter??"

"Tiffany and Jessica are having a drink off.... and they are really drunk now..."

"Whaaaattt?????"

We run to the common room...

When we arrived there, the two are still drinking.. and obviously they are really drunk..

It's not even dark yet and those two are drunk already... SIGH ...

"Krystal, what's going on here..."

"Sooyoung-eonnie, what what happen was... we invited Sica-eonnie to drink with us and those two got carried away"

"Why didn't you stop them?"

"Are you crazy eonnie??? You know how scary Sica-eonnie can be and I can't stop TIffany when it comes to drinking..."

"So everyone is just watching them??"

"They haven't really fought... I mean they haven't really being physical...They are just glaring at each other and talk bad.."

SIGHHH!!!!!

"Just watch them eonnie.. it is kinda funny.."

Those two are acting so immatured right now...

My little talk with Krystal was cut off by a drunken yell

"We need more drinks here....... " Drunk Jessica said

"Yeah more drinks... so everyone can see how you lose Jessica.." Drunk Tiffany said

The two keep drinking.... 

Sigh!!! Why are they acting like this???

"Sooyoung-eonnie, they are fighting over you.."

My eyes got bigger when Krystal told me this.. 

"Hahahah, I was just joking eonnie.. you're blushing..."

I turned away... damn that kid... Actually watching the two being drunk is actually funny...

They used to be really good friends... but I destroyed it...

The two finished other bottle and

"One more bottle....."

The two said it syncronized 

They looked like they are still determined to drink but Jessica lost her balance... I run to her and catches her..

She was out...

"hahahaa... YOu lose Jessica Jung....." Then Tiffany fell too good thing her classmate caught her

"I'll take Jessica to our room now... " I said as I carried my drunk wife to our room

"Why act so childish Sica?? You don't even drink that much.."

She is just sleeping like a baby.. 

I put her to bed and 

"Sooyoung...."

"Huh? What's that Sica?"

"I want to cuddle..."

I laid next to her and cuddle.. she's acting so weird.. Drunk Sica..

"Sooyoung let's stay like this forever..."

"Of course..."

She just smiled and went back to sleep...

I went up to check the others but before I leave the room...

"Sooyoung don't ever leave me...!!!" 

I looked at Sica and she's still sleeping... sleep talking...

I went outside and I saw someone standing...

"Tiffany?"

Tiffany is standing outside our room..

She is swaying and obviously drunk..

I tried to assist her so she will not fall.

"Why are you here?"

She didn't answer just walked towards me and pulled my collar..

"You're too tall Sooyoung.." She whispered then

She's about to kiss me but I covered her lips with my hands

 "You're drunk Tiffany...I'll take you to your room.."

She didn't answer just smile and hold my arms.. 

I took her to her room and sat her on her bed... She won't let me go..

"Do you want some water?" I asked

but she just shook her head..

"Sooyoung, stop being so nice to me.."

"HUH?????"

"Stop being nice to me... SO I can forget about you...!!!"

TIffany..

"These past 2 years I tried to forget about you... dated alot of people so I can just erase you... I thought I completely erased you in my mind and heart but the moment I saw you again.. Everything instantly comes back....It is easier for me to forget about you if you're not being nice to me now.. I should be hating you... You broke my heart but I don't know why I can't hate you for doing that..."

She cried...

I don't know what to do nor what to say...

I slowly removed her arms from mine... I shouldn't be here... I'm just gonna hurt her more...

I stand up and about to leave but She held my hand and

"Please don't leave yet...." She said and gave me a back hug...

"Please just let me do this for now..." 

I let her hugged me...

 

AUTHOR POV

"WHAT?????? DAD, YOu want me to go back to Korea??" Jessica asked 

"Yes Sooyeon, you need to go back to Korea.."

"But dad you promised I can take some time off after Soojung's birthday and me and sooyoung already planned everything already"

"I know that but something happened in our company back home and you're the director of that branch so you need to be there."

"But dad...."

"No buts Sooyeon and I will talk to Sooyoung about this.."

Sooyoung and Jessica are suppose to spend time with Sooyoung's family and Sooyoung's grandma will be there too for her yearly doctors appointment

Jessica is so furious... She knows Sooyoung can't say No to her dad.. So they will be separated again..

She doesn't like the fact that she will be in Korea while her wife is gonna be in the States...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

After few days... Jessica is back in Korea... and Sooyoung stayed in CA

"Sooyoung-eonnie, can I have a moment?" Krystal asked

"Yeah sure what's that??"

"Can we talk in my room? I have something to show you."

They went to Krystal's room.. Sooyoung is wondering what will it be..

When Sooyoung entered the room she saw someone standing in the room..

The girl turned around and it's Tiffany..

"What's going on?" Sooyoung asked...

"Sooyoung-eonnie just listen..."

Sooyoung's attention focused on Tiffany...

"Young-ah.... I am Miyoung.."

Sooyoung was shock... she didn't say anything...

She just giggled...

"What kind of joke is this...????" She said..

"Eonnie, she's not lying.. it's true..."

"Just shut up Krystal... stop messing around..."Sooyoung yelled and about to leave the room..

but then she stopped

“Hey, Miyoung, Is it true you don’t have a mother?.....hmmm I see, You know what I don’t have a mother nor Father either…Guess we’re the same” 

Tiffany said the same exact words that YOung told Miyoung when were kids....

Sooyoung slowly turned around faced Tiffany... Tiffany is smiling... showing her eye smile... while lifting her arms up... showing the bracelet that young gave her...

"I went back to find you YOung-ah..."

Tiffany didn't finish what she's trying to say because Sooyoung rushed and hugged her...