First Day of School....BE PREPARED!

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

[Hyunseung's P.O.V]

I woke up to the sound of Minho's voice...UGH! I don't want to get up yet! His voice seemed to get closer and closer until my door sprang open and there he was.. I tried to pretend to be asleep...but he jumped on top of me and was shaking me violently. Just wait Minho, I'm going to get you for this later! Eventually, I gave up and opened my eyes but Minho was still shaking me, unaware that I was awake.

"MINHO!!! STOP IT!!!"

"Oh your awake?"

"Nooo, I'm only half awake." I said sarcastically.

"Hmmm...then let me help you." Minho said and and shook me again, only this time more violently and crazy. "FULLY awake yet?" Minho asked in a freaky impatient voice.

"Y-yes." I said feeling woozy.

"Good! Now hurry and go downstairs." Minho said happily and ran out the door. I wonder if this is how he's going to wake me up in the morning...I know I don't want that to happen again. I walked downstairs ruffling my hair and found everyone..well almost everyone downstairs. They all seemed tired as well, I walked over next to Doojoon and plopped on top of him.

"YAH! Hyunseung! I'm under you."

"Sorry." I said getting up.

"Ok! Here's how today's going to go...while I make breakfast, the rest of you are going to get ready for school...GOT THAT?" Minho said with a demon expression and his arms crossed.

":SIR YES SIR!" We all said in unison. WE all got up and  ran upstairs to get ready...in justa  half an hour, we were all in our uniforms. After we brushed our teeth and went downstairs, breakfast was already prepared...He did a good job...on Ae-Cha's food! The rest of us had crappy looking food!

[Ki Kwang's P.O.V]

Okay! WHAT THE HE---- is wrong with Minho? Yoseob's breakfast looks amazing while our food looks well...like he did something wrong. Either way, we need to eat because Minho's expression is turning evil with each passing moment.

-20 minutes later-

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

THAT WAS HORRIBLE! Just what did Minho put in our food? As soon as we were done, Minho gave us all our bags and kicked us out the door. YES! He kicked us! He locked the door and began walking ahead of us, we got up and walked behind Minho. Everyone was silent, Minho would stop occassionally and glare at us but that was about all he did.

Soon he stopped in front of a tall white building, turned around and stared at us with an evil smile. We looked around and saw a bunch of human teenagers walking everywhere, they would sometimes look over their shoulders to look at us.

"Welcome to jail." Minho said.

"WHAT?!" Ae-Cha and I said in unison.

"Just kidding! Come on." He said with a crazy laugh and walked inside.

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

O.o What is wrong with him? I swallowed hard and held on tightly to Ki Kwang's arm. I took a deep breath in and we started to follw Minho inside, this was overwhelming! I've never been to a school before...except when I had to pick my knight. Minho stopped again in front of a door and only gave us a creepy smile.

"Be prepared." Minho said and carefully opened the door. The minute we took the first step inside, all eyes were on us...this is very weird! "Class these are our new students and also w-----" Minho was cut off.

"AE-CHA!!"

"What?" Taemin jumped down from his seat and hugged me, knocking me down in the process. "YAH! Taemin can you please get off me."

"Sorry about that." Taemin said with puppy eyes and helped me up. He then proceeded to hug again, this time not letting go.

"As I was saying...this is Ae0Cha, Doojoon, Dongwoon, Ki Kwang, Hyunseung, and Junhyung." Minho said

"HI." We all said in unison. After introductions were done, we took our seats at the back with Taemin still clinging onto me. It was funny because we all sat next to each other...me, Taemin, Doojoon, Ki Kwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and the random Junhyung. Eventually Minho had to change Taemin's seat because he was way too talkative...awwwwwwww I liked having him next to me.

The whole day...we didn't have the same classes together. It was mostly me and Doojoon, it was very awkward for the both of us! The worst part was when I was chased by every boy in the entire school. I couldn't be left alone for 5 minutes to breathe without someone coming at me! WHY CAN'T I BE A GUY???

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

I feel bad for Ae-Cha! By the time all the boys stopped going after her, she was extremely exhausted. I saw her walk in to the cafeteria and plopped on top of me...This is really awkward for me! For one thing: she's asleep, and I can't just push her off. All of a sudden she got too comfortable and wrapped her arms around my waist and snuggled her chest on my chest.

I blushed very hard and I didn't know how to react to it. My heart was beating very fast and I was close to wrapping my arms around her, if Ki Kwang hadn't walked in. He glared at me, walked over and pulled Ae-Cha off of me, carrying her bridal style...holding her close.

"I don't now what exactly happened but I'm sure it won't happen again will it Doojoon?"

"Who are you to decide what happens?"

"Hmmm I don't know because I'm her knight and my duty is to look after her." Ki Kwang sadi sarcastically.

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me?"

"Maybe, maybe not." Ki Kwang said with a smirk.

"ALright then! Let's meet after school and settle this when you don't have a cute girl in your arms."

"Fine!" Ki Kwang said and walked out of the cafeteria and I was pissed off! Just wait you bastard! I'm going to get you for this!! You don't deserve her.

* so what do you think? did I do a good job? XD HEHE Doojoon and Ki Kwang, who do you think makes a better match for the female Yoseob? Leave comments. THANK YOU!