Hyunseung and Dongwoon

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

[Dongwoon's P.O.V]

"Dongwoon this doesn't concern you NOW GET OUT!" Yoseob yelled.

"Dongwoon please stay out of this." Ki Kwang begged.

"No way." I said, closed the door and stepped inside the room. Yoseob pulled his sword out of Ki Kwang and approached me...his eyes showed rage and fear blended together. I stood in place, waiting to see what would happen but Yoseob stopped just inches away me. He dropped his sword and then he suddenly collapsed in front of me.

I quickly caught him and placed him on the bed, then turned to Ki Kwang who looked very guilty about something. His eyes suddenly grew wide as if he saw something that scared him to death..I turned to where he was looking...and my eyes went wide too! I saw the prince strapped onto a throne unconscious, with...Ae-Cha wrapping her arms around his waist and a sword next to his neck. She was staring directly at us, an evl smile across her face as she made herself comfortable. To be sure I wasn't seeing things, I wiped my eyes and looked again...I wasn't just seeing things all right.

"Dongwoon am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?" Ki Kwang asked.

"Yeah you are, and so am I?"

"Ok, at least I'm not going crazy."

"Glad to know that I'm noticeable." Mirror Ae-Cha said

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing, I guess you can say that I'm watching over this pathetic little boy." She said as she pet his head. "Now if you don't mind, it's time for us to go to bed." She said and then they disappeared in the blink of an eye. I heard Ki Kwang sigh and then he left, I looked at the unconscious prince and the mirror again and then went back to my room.

-THE NEXT DAY-

[Hyunseung's P.O.V]

I woke up calm and without Minho trying to break me in half. I got out of bed, went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then went downstairs to find everyone already ready. Well all except the little princess who hasn't even woken up yet. According to Dongwoon, she's been unconscious ever since last night. MInho came into the living room and told us to eat and then told me to go upstairs and shower. As soon as I was ready, Minho had Chunji and Taeyeon look after Ae-Cha while we were away.

Since Dongwoon and I already searched, it was Doojoon and Ki Kwang's turn, leaving us to go to school. The day was pretty much the same as before but this time Dongwoon and I weren't trying to kill each other. One of the female students came up to us that the scheduel has been chaned and  that we were going to our 5th class first.

Which for us meant the class with the weird teacher. But when we were in front of the door, we found a note telling us to go downstairs until we find a white door with silver writing. Dongwoon and I went downstairs until we came upon the door, we went inside and the teacher told us to put on our blindfolds on and lay down on one of the beds.

We did as were told and soon we were hearing really soothing music. I instantly fell asleep and within moments...I started hearing Donbwoon's voice telling me to wake up. I got up, removed my blindfold and found Dongwoon staring at me.

"Good you're awake."

"W-Where am I?" I asked.

"Does it really matter?"

"What?" Dongwoon suddenly kissed me before I said anything else.

"Nothing." Dongwoon said, pulling away and smiling.

[Dongwoon's P.O.V]

I stopped hearing music and I took off my blindfold. I opened my eyes...and I didn't find anything! I thought Doojoon and Ki Kwang said that I was supposed to encounter my deepest fear. I guess I'll have to walk around until I find whatever it is. I did just that and waited for my fear to show up but nothing bad or scary happened to me.

[Hyunseung's P.O.V]

Dongwoon pulled me everywhere! He brought me to a beach, rollercoaster, haunted house? And then the random field of flowers. We both sat down and Dongwoon rested his head on my lap, looking up at me lovingly. I reached over and softly his hair...he closed his eyes and a smile spread across his face. What kind of place is this? There is nothing scary about it! I don't even see anything that could be my fear.

"I Love You."

"Wait what?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I said I Love You."

"But you said you only like me as a friend." I said.

"When did I say that?"

"Nevermind." I said and looked away. Soon after, the sky turned black and everything disappeared, including Dongwoon. I stood up, walked around and started hearing laughter...but it wasn't just one voice...there were two voices.

I followed the voices until I saw Dongwoon and Ki Kwang laughing and wrestling. I stood there smiling for a while but then my heart sanl when I saw them kiss. I don't know why that bothered me so much! I mean come on! I know I don't have feelings for Dongwoon. After a while, they stopped wrestling and just sat on the floor trying to catch their breath. Soon enough, they disappeared and in the distance was a small table with a lit candle in the center.

I walked over to the table, there was a note on it with the words "reserved". Not long aftter Dongwoon and KI Kwang appeared in front of the table on the other side...it looked like they were saying something but I couldn't hear them.

[Jonghyun's P.O.V]

WHy is it that I'm getting a reading from Hyunseung and not from Dongwoon? Normally when I play this music, all the fears come alive and the host has no choice but to try and overcome them. But Dongwoon's fear seems to saty hidden somewhere...I guess I have no choice but to change the music, hopefully the fears will show up. But all the music did was stimulate Hyunseung's greatest desire and worst fear : Dongwoon. How very interesting! WHo would have guessed that a devil and an angel would have something.

*Stay tuned for the next chapter!!!* *waves*