He's ready to talk.

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

[L.Joe's P.O.V]

I was so bored of my classes that as soon as the bell rang, i got out of my seat quickly and rushed out of the classroom and just wandered the halls. Eventually i went up to the roof to just stare up at the cllouds and maybe practice my magic a bit. But even that bored me and it left me with nothing else to do...then it occured to me that Jonghyun is having his "class" today, i became giddy because Doojoon would most likely be there too and i instantly ran back inside the school. I made my way up to the door and took a deep breath in before i walked inside half expecting to see Doojoon but i became intrigued with who was there.  With a closer look into the nightmare, i began to laugh so badly that i was crying and holding my stomach.
 
"This is priceless! Someone whose fear won't show itself! This one is probably keeping his worst fears hidden deep withing his heart and subconscious." 
Wow! I'd never thought I'd live to see the day when someone is so blocked off from the world! Now the other boy is really something...he actually has a crush on this one! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Man this cannot get any better, I mean seriously! But when i looked over at Jonghyun, he just glared at me...
"What? Is it wrong to find this funny?" I asked.
"L.Joe this is no laughing matter!"
"Calm down! But come on, to me it is funny!"
"Well not to me because if these people can't face their fears then we're going to be in danger!" Jonghyun said with fear and anger in his voice.
"What do you mean?" I asked suspiciously.
"I said too much, forget about it!"
 
[Hyunseung's P.O.V]
 
I watched Ki Kwang and Dongwoon have the time of their life while my heart was sinking and breaking in two. What is going with me? What does it matter if they are together? Dongwoon doesn't matter to me...right? I mean he told me straight up that he only likes me as a friend and that was all there was to it. So why am I feeling this way?

[Ki Kwang's P.O.V]

 
As Doojoon and I were searching around, my thoughts returned to what happened yesterday. The prince, the presence of fear and anger and that sword. Even I felt the pain and I did my best to hide it, I know for a fact that the sword wasn't real. Once this I noticed was that just before the sword appeared, the mirror seemed to glow a pale black light. Then the sword appeared in his hands, I was always able to tell a fake sword from a real one but this one was both real and fake. The pain was real but the sword wasnt real, Yoseob looked like he didn't want to hurt me but was influenced by his fear.
"Hey Ki Kwang snap out of it."
"Huh? What? Oh sorry."
"Can you please focus?"
"Okay, Okay" I told Doojoon but my mind soon returned to the prince and what could've made him so afraid that he didn't want to tell me. I better find out soon because who knows what will happen if I can't help him in time.


[Hyunseung's P.O.V]
Dongwoon and I barely know each other and already we've gotten into a fight and we ki-- NO! He was only trying to save me and to be honest..I dont hate him. I know I like him but I KNOW I dont have feelings for someone like him. That may sound rude but its the truth. Dongwoon may be handsome, kind, adorable, honest....where am I going with this? Did I just? What the HELL is going on with me?! Its like I dont even know myself anymore.

[Jonghyun's P.O.V]

 
Ok this experiment is going nowhere fast so I might as well end it. I shut the music off and my two sleeping experiments woke up slowly and removed their blindfolds. The situations may have been different but both their eyes showed confusion.
"W-What just happened?" Dongwoon asked
"What do you mean?" I asked pretending to be clueless
"I didnt have a nightmare...why is that?"
"I dont know what the problem is eiter..what about you Hyungseung?" I asked and looked over at him but he didnt he say anything at all. He looked like he had a lot on his mind, most likely about his nightmare. "Ok then, class dismissed."


[Dongwoon's P.O.V ]

 
Hyunseung and I returned back to our normal classes and headed straight to Biology. As we waited for the teacher I looked over at Hyunseung who was fidgety, restless and in another world. He was unaware that I got closer to him and was calling his name..he finally snapped out of it when I placed my hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me with eyes that showed conflicted emotions and right away he looked down to avoid contact. Five minutes later as I got up to take my seat, Hyunseung grabbed my wrist, he still wasn't looking at me but I knew there was something important he wanted to tell me.
"W-Will you go out with me?" He asked out of the blue and my eyes grew wide from what he said and he then realized what he said.
"N-No I-I d-didn't mean it like that..." He began to stutter with embarassment.
"Hyungseung! Hyungseung! calm down..take a deep breath in and out.....better?"
"Y-Yeah...sorry about that..I didn't mean to say that." He said turning red.
"Its fine, don't worry about it." I said and smiled "And what about that date?"
"Yeah...what?" He asked looking up at me.
"I wouldn't mind spending time with you."
"R-Really? Are you sure?"
"Positive! What kind of person would I be if I dont at least try to spend time with you all?"
"O-Okay then" Hyungseung said with a small smile


[Doojoon's P.O.V]

Ki Kwang and I decided to return back to school since we didnt find anything. It was really annoying to not find what you're looking for and by the look on Ki Kwang's face...he was annoyed too. We had different classes so we had to go our seperate ways. The minute I walked into math class...L.Joe ran up to me...great another Taemin..although he was more mature than Taemin when he wanted to be.
But today L.Joe was being scarily hyper and happy. I wanted to get away from him quickly but lucky for me, the teacher partnered us together on a class assignment. Ironically..L.Joe stopped being happy and hyper...instead he was extremely quiet and serious. Honestly this was even more annoying than when he talks too much..I mean seriously, are you bipolar or something? And since he was so quiet he couldn't or should I say refused to actually do the work. By the time the class was over and I was almost out the door..L.Joe stopped me and he looked like he was ready to talk.


[Author's P.O.V]
OMG! IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS FANFIC IN FOREVER! DONT KILL ME! I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY LAZY BUT I AM GOING TO UPDATE THIS FANFIC MORE OFTEN NOW! ; ; Please forgive me and dont hurt me.