So, what happened?- Ki Kwang

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

[Hyunseung's P.O.V]

We returned home empty-handed and found everyone very uneasy. Well almost everyone, Minho looked a little TOO serious...like he was hiding something from us. Ae-Cha, Ki Kwang and Doojoon sat on the couch and were deep in thought about something.

"Why so serious?" Dongwoon asked as he sat on the floor in front of Ae-Cha.

"That special class..." Doojoon said.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked.

"We were in some freaky nightmare." Ki Kwang said with a shutter.

"Wait, what happened?" I asked in confusion.

"The teacher brought us into a white room filled with beds, he had us put on a blindfold, lay down and then he played some really calm music." Doojoon said.

"The next thing you know, we're in this freaky world where our fears come out to play." Ae-Cha said in an ominous voice.

We all looked at each other, then at Ae-Cha...that..was..just...CREEPY! Ae-Cha realized what she said and slowly walked away from the living room.Minho then left the room also, Doojoon and Ki Kwang looked at each other and followed Minho. Dongwoon and I went after them to see what was up and found them spying on Ae-Cha and Minho.

Ae-Cha looked depressed about something and MInho looked like he was trying to help her but nothing was working. Minho ran his hands through his hair and sighed heavily, I saw him say something to her and she nodded her head slightly. Ae-Cha stared down at the floor, rubbed her arm slowly and then headed in our direction...she stopped once she saw us looking at her.

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

"What's with everyone?" I asked.

"Nothing, so what were you talking about with MInho?" Ki Kwang asked.

"It's nothing important." I said with a fake smile.

"Now, now my lady, you know you shouldn't lie to people." Dongwoon said shaking his head.

"Whatever can you guys please move so I can go to my room?" I said in annoyance and everyone nodded and got out of the way.

[Ki Kwang's P.O.V]

"So what just happened?" I asked.

"I don't know but it probably has something to do with our special class." Dongwoon said.

"You're right, do you think she was asking to get taken out of the class?" I asked.

"What's the big deal? It's just a stupid nightmare." Hyunseung pointed out like an idiot.

"You won't be talking when it's your turn." Doojoon said.

"Oh really? Is that a challenge?" Hyunseung asked.

"You bet it is."

"Fine! Watch, I'll come out of that class in a good mood." Hyunseung said confidently.

Great! Just what we need! A stupid bet between devils...However this could be fun! ^^ I mean seriously, this guy has no idea what he's getting himself into. Hyunseung and Doojoon glared at each other a little while longer before they went their seperate ways. Dongwoon and I looked at each other, giggled a little but then Dongwoon looked away from me. Is he still upset about what happened between me and Yoseob? I should really try to talk to him about it, but then again...he isn't going to listen to me and even if Yoseob talks to him...it won't be easy.

Either way, speaking of Yoseob...I should talk to him about what he asked Minho. I went upstairs to his room and knocked on the door, there was no answer...hmmmm what could he possibly be doing? I knocked on the door and this time there was movement on the other side.

"Yoseob? What are you doing in there?" Movement suddenly stopped and the door slightly opened.

"What is it Ki Kwang?"

"Can I ask about your little talk with MInho?" YOseob looked around to see if anyone was around.

"Sure, come in." He said and opened the door.

I walk inside his room and found that it was EXTREMELY girlie!! Either some girl used to live here and forgot to take her things or the prince has developed an unusual attraction to female things. 

"SO what do you want to know?"

"FIrst, did you ask to get taken out of the special class?"

"Yes and no."

"Explain please."

"I did ask to get taken out but I want to able to overcome my fear. Minho thinks it's a good idea but he told me to be careful because fears are very powerful."

"Soooo what was your fear?"

"Like HELL I'll tell you!" He suddenly became angry and he pulled out his sword, pointed it at me and stepped closer.

[Dongwoon's P.O.V]

Ki Kwang has been unusually clingy to the prince lately that it makes you wonder. DId something actually happen between them? I could really try to keep an eye on them but that would make me look like a stalker. As much as it worries me to think that something may be going on between them, I have to put it aside and think about our mission. I went upstairs and was about to go into my room, when I heard Ki Kwang and he sounded like he was in Yoseob's room. REALLY?! NOW something is really going on! I stormed into the room and found something disturbing.

"MY PRINCE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled out in horror!