O.o

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

* Its me again after a long time!!! i dont know if you noticed but the main image was changed and i would like to give a shout out to aegyominho for the EPIC picture she made for me!!!! THANK YOU!!! anyway i can see that someone wanted me to update faster so i will so i will be updating at least every 2 days to keep my lovely subscribers happy.  <3*

[Hyunseung’s P.O.V]

How long has it been since Minho locked me and Dongwoon in the basement? 2 or 3 hours? NO! It’s been 4 hours!! Dongwoon is busy making a house of cards while I’m slowly losing my mind. Did I mention that it’s really hot down here? No? WELL IT IS!! AND HE DOESN’T APPEAR TO BE AFFECTED BY THE HEAT!!!

“Aren’t you hot?” I asked.

“Nope, how about you?” Dongwoon asked still focused on his cards.

“N-no.” I said; sweat starting to come down from my forehead. Man this ! Time slowly went by and it was getting harder and harder to breathe properly. One by one I removed one piece of clothing…EXCEPT my pants! SO DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! But even though I did that, it was still hard to breathe…crap my vision is getting blurry.

[Dongwoon’s P.O.V]

I was almost finished with my house of cards when I felt something on my back. I freaked out and moved away, after I had calmed down…I realized that it was only a half Hyunseung and he didn’t look too good. I went back over to his side, picked him up slowly and looked at him carefully to be sure about what was wrong with him.

I started to feel his pulse but they seemed normal, nothing looked odd…that was until I concentrated on his breathing. OH MY GOD!! HE’S LOSING OXYGEN!!....HOW EXACTLY IS THAT POSSIBLE?? Either way, I’m going to hate myself for what I’m about to do.

[Ki Kwang's P.O.V]

"MINHO WHERE DID YOU HIDE THEM!" I yelled.

"Do you seriously want to know?"

"YES!"

"Ok then, they're in the basement." Minho said, pointing to the ground. Yoseob, Doojoon and I ran downstairs, broke the door down and...found them all right. But not in the way I would've imagined! I saw Dongwoon kissing a half- Hyunseung. REALLY?? First it's Minho and now it's him?? What's next? Doojoon or Junhyung? Speaking of which where is that guy?

"D-Dongwoon?" Yoseob asked and that startled Dongwoon. He pulled himself away from Hyunseung and struggled to get on his feet.

"Uhhh Hi guys." Dongwoon said trying not to sound panicked  and Hyunseung woke up? Looking at everyone ina confused state.

"Why does everyone look like they saw something they shouldn't have?" He asked.

"N-nothing, Hey let's go back upstairs." Dongwoon said and pushed us all out the door. No one said anything about what they saw and Hyunseung kept asking about what happened downstairs. i couldn't bring myself to ask Dongwoon about the kiss because i felt very uncomfortable.

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

OKKAAAAYY!!! That was awkward!...AGAIN!!! How many times do we have to walk into a room and find Dongwoon doing something? I mean seriously! Ki Kwang looks like he's hurting! Who knows how much he can take before he completely explodes! I went upstairs to Ki Kwang's room to see how he was doing while Doojoon tried to tell Hyunseung what happened. I knocked on his door before I went inside and found him practicing his sword s. I alwasy noticed that whenever he practices, he never loses focus and always has that look that reads "I will never lose."

"Hey Ki Kwang are you ok?"

"What? Oh yeah.." He said and put his sword on his bed.

"Because I think that you aren't"

"Well, I am. Why wouldn't I?"

"NO reason...can i practice with you?"

"I would be honored." KI Kwang said as his face lit up with joy.

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

After I was done explaining what happened to Hyunseung...he kinda freaked out...and by kinda I mean HE SCREAMED out loud in anger! It took a lot to calm to calm him down, and when I did...he stormed upstairs, banged on the door and then destroyed it completely. But in doing so caused us to see something that tore my heart in two. I saw Ae-Cha on top of Ki Kwang on the floor and they were kissing...GREAT! Yet two more people caught! THAT'S IT I'M OUT OF HERER! I walked out of the room with Hyunseung following close behind.

[Dongwoon's P.O.V]

Why?! How could you do this to me? I gave you all the attention you've ever wanted at the academy and even at the castle. So why would you go behind my back and kiss the prince? You don't understand my feelings at all do you Ki Kwang?

"WHAT IS GOING ON??" I yelled, startling them.

"Dongwoon I-I it's not what it looks like!  We were just-" Yoseob tried to say.

"Just kissing a knight! You should know that a memeber of the royal family cannot be in a relationship that isn't royalty!"

"I know-"

"SAVE YOUR BREATH! I'm sure King Yesung would be glad to know that his only child is behaving this way." I said and ran out of the house with tears running down my cheeks. STUPID KI KWANG! I HATE YOU!! I stopped running to catch my breath and found myself in the park. No one was around becasue the sun already went down and they had somewhere else to be.

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

OH MY GOD!!! Now look at what happened!! not only is Ki Kwang upset but my father is going to get the wrong idea about me. I left Ki Kwang's room and ran to my own, hiding under the covers of my bed and fraking out. I was LITERALLY pulling my hair out! WHY DOES EVERYTHING AROUND ME TURN WRONG??? My life went downhill ever since this curse happened! YOU SEE WHAT YOU DO? IS THIS PUNISHMENT FOR NOT DOING MY JOB?? AAAAHHHH!!!  You know what? Forget it! I'll think of something to deal with this, just you wait! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................................................................................................................NO ONE HEARD THAT! I MEAN IT!

*  So much tension in the house right? Yoseob you have been getting some pretty bad luck and you upset both Dongwoon and Doojoon TT^TT anyways how was the update? I will uptade again on monday because i want to update another fanfi over the weekend. So until next time. Love you aegyominho for the EPIC poster **waves at her**