Begin the Search...FINALLY!

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

[Hyunseung's P.O.V]

At last! We can finally start our search! I never thought we would get started. I feel like all we have done is waste time, actually it's a possibility that Junhyung may have been doing it without us. But who am I kidding? For all we know, he would've been goofing off like he always does. We all decided on who should be the ones to go search first and in the end it was me, Dongwoon and Minho's sidekick Chunji. Ae-Cha, Doojoon and Ki Kwang would search after school and then we'd rotate, Ae-Cha's team would search first the next day.

"So how should we start?" Dongwoon asked.

"How should I know?" I said.

"Some help you are." Dongwoon said annoyed.

>:( "Shut up!"

"Make me!"

"Will you guys shut up? I'm trying to sleep!" Chunji yelled.

"Says the paper brat! You're supposed to be helping!" I yelled.

T_T "Ok fine then....I AM NOT A PAPER BRAT!"

"Hyunseung don't you know who the demons are?"

"I'm not in charge of that, Junhyung is."

"Great and just when we need him."

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

Today the scheduel was changed for some reason and that weird class was first. But when I went inside there was no one there. Ok am I too early? Soon enough, everyone else came in and were just as confused as I was.

"What no teacher?" Taemin asked.

"I guess not." I said.

"Well....who wants to go outside?" Taemin asked.

"That sounds great Taemin, we will go outside once class has ended." The teacher said. We all turned around and found him behind us with the same stupid smirk on his face. "Now class today will be a little different, if you will please come with me." He said as he walked down the hallway and going down the stairs. Hesitantly, we followed him downstairs and into a strange white room.

There were severla white beds with a light blue tent hovering over them. The teacher held my hand and led me to one of the beds and had me sit down. Next he did the same thing to the others, soon everyone was at a bed.

"Ok now everyone take out your blindfolds and cover your eyes."

[Dongwoon's P.O.V]

Ugh! This is hard! Man, we don't even know who we're looking for! Even Minho's little helper can't help us unless he knows the name and appearance of someone. We could use our tracking abilities but they're no good. Demons aren't easy to locate, WOW! This is what MInho must feel like whenever he has to find that stupid special creature.

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

This is weird! What does this have anything to do with whatever this class is about? Mr. Whatever his name is had us lay down on the bed and he started playing this really soothing music.. The sweet sound quickly put me and everyone else to sleep...then I couldn't hear the music anymore, I got up, removed my blindfold and opened my eyes. I was alone...in a mirror room, I got off the bed and looked around. There was nothing nut mirrors and mirrors!

[Ki Kwang's P.O.V]

I woke up to strange voices all around me. I got up, took my blindfold off and looked around... I was surrounded in darkness! It was scary and...lonely. No one else was near me. I started panicking and freaking out! I haven't been alone in a long time, the royal family and Dongwoon are the only family I have.

My own family disowned me as a child and I was taken in by Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun then enrolled me into the Academy for Knights to help boost my confidence. But before I turned 12 years old...Kyuhyun went missing, many people think that he's dead but I know he's still alive. I got up from the bed and started walking around, the air soon started getting cold and I was shivering. Soon enough I fell through the ground and landed on something soft and warm.

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

W-What? Who's there? Who are you?

I was walking around a pink and blue hallway until I came upon a big black door with my name on it. I opened the door and found...Ae-Cha in a rose garden, cutting all the roses off.

"Hey Yoseob, how are you doing?" Ae-Cha said, not looking in my direction.

"Uuuhhh...Fine I guess. Where am I anyway?"

"Nowhere special, I have a question for you."
"What is it?"

"Do you really want to be a boy?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do."

"WHat a liar!"

"WHAT?!"

"We both know that you really don't want to be a boy again! You don't know if Doojoon is into a boy like you, so you're afraid."

"What would you know?" I demanded but she didn't answer me, instead she just started laughing, she dropped her sheers and turned aroud to face me. She had an evil smirk on her face and started approaching me, I stepped back little by little but was stopped by vines.

"Poor naive Yoseob, you don't get it do you? Doojoon isn't the kind of guy who will fall for you! ANd even if he did, you know as well as I do that Yesung and the King of Hell won't allow it." Ae-Cha carressed my cheek softly and then walked away from me, picked up her sheers and then walked back over to me.

[Taemin's P.O.V]

MAze after maze! The reality of my situation is that I woke up in the middle of a maze. I wonder where everyone else is, I hope Ae-Cha is okay. I turned to the right where I saw him again. My legs started to shake and my heart began racing! The man began getting closer to me.

"N-No! S-Stay away from me! LEAVE ME ALONE!! YOU RUINED MY LIFE ALREADY!!!"