A WHAT?

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

 

[Ki Kwang's P.O.V]

Prince Yoseob and Dongwoon returned just as I had finished with the recruits. I went up to his room, where I found Dongwoon with a girl, and they appeared to be talking about something.

"Uh...Dongwoon who is this?"

"It's a shame really." she said.

"What?"

"A shame that you don't recognize me!" she exclaimed while she punched my arm lightly.

"My prince?!"

"DUH!!!" she exclaimed as she turned around and I could tell that it was indeed prince Yoseob.

"What happened?" I said approaching him but looking at Dongwoon.

"We have no idea! We arrived on earth and then that's when I noticed." Dongwoon replied.

"So that's it..." I said and left the room.

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

I stared after Ki Kwang in wonder...what did he mean by that? I looked over at Dongwoon who had the same confused expression on his face. I left my room and looked around the castle trying to find Ki Kwang, I ended up finding him in the courtyard practicing his sword techniques. It's hard to believe that not long ago, Ki Kwang and I were the best of friends and now he's my knight! He's changed a lot because of his duties now. As a knight he can't be so friendly with me, he always has to teach the recruits and has to guard the castle for half the night.

"Hey Ki Kwang?"

"What is it my prince?" He said putting his sword away.

"Back in my room, what did you mean by so that's it? Do you know something about this change?"

"Sorry, I'm afraid I don't, a knight isn't allowed to know something like this...perhaps your father knows something." Ki Kwang said apologetically.

"Alright then," Ki Kwang excused himself from the courtyard and returned inside.

I didn't waste any time and went to see my father in the throne room, even though I'm the prince I'm still required to kneel before him. "Father I wish to ask you something."

"What is it my child?" King Yesung asked.

"I want to know...why I am like this."

"It appears as though you have the curse of Heaven."

"What?" I asked dumbfounded "What is that?"

"The curse of Heaven is when an angel is about to be married, their partner must be their soul mate if not then the curse takes place. The angel (boy) would turn into a girl and will ONLY return to his original body if their true soul mate kisses them."

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT I'M LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF ASTUPID CURSE?" I asked but he didn't respond.

I took his silence as a yes and left his presence. A curse huh…I wonder if the other angels have experienced this before, I decided to ask around the castle but they all said no. I had Ki Kwang and Dongwoon go out into town and ask around, but when they returned...they gave me the same answer...no. I sighed heavily...why? Why am I going through this now? I wonder what Sora will say when she sees me like this. I went up to my room and locked the door behind me, I walked outside to the balcony and watched the citizens go through their routines. They have no idea that their beloved prince is now a girl; I can't show my face outside the castle.

I went back inside after a while and looked at myself in the mirror. Honestly I don't look half bad! Out of impulse I looked at myself up and down...ok this body and this outfit does not look good together. I called up one of the maids up to my room to ask him about a change of clothes.

"Uhh...what happened?" Key asked.

"Long story...are there any dresses around anywhere?"

"I could get one of Queen Ryeowook's old dresses."

"That will do!" I said and he left my room, about 10 minutes later he returned with a long pink gown with silver polka dots. I would have said something but Key was known to have good fashion sense, so there was no point in arguing with him. Key left my room to give me some privacy seeing as how I was a girl for the time being. I quickly changed and had Key come back inside. "So? How do I look?"

"STUNNING! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!" Key exclaimed.

"Thanks!"

"Will that be all?"

"Yes you can leave now."

"Right away," Key bowed before leaving me alone in my room. I looked at myself in the mirror again and Key was right! I do look stunning! Although there were other important matters to attend to... this curse won't go away until my true soul mate kisses me. Dad said the curse only affects an angel if the one they are getting married to is not their soul mate, and I'm getting married to Sora soon. So maybe she isn't my soul mate, although I can't be sure until she kisses me...which she intends not to do because she wants to wait. SERIOUSLY it's not like we're going to have right away! It's a simple kiss! What harm can that do?

I guess I'll have to wait until she comes to visit me to steal a kiss from her. Which will be weird for her because I'm a girl right now, so how am I going to do this without freaking her out?

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

Hyunseung and I returned home and found Junhyung in the throne room. Honestly I don't even know why he was chosen as a knight because he barely ever listens to me and does what he wants.

"Junhyung, you know you shouldn't be in the throne room!" Hyunseung scolded him.

"As long as the prince or his parents aren't around, then it's okay."

"Well I'm here so get out!" I said.

"Okay! Okay! No need to blow your head off about it!" Junhyung said and walked out of the throne room. I sighed and looked at Hyunseung who was probably wondering why he had to work with him. Honestly Hyunseung is more capable of becoming the leader of my knights because he trains more. Junhyung is a demon who is rumored to have the powers of a devil. Demons look like devils except they do what they want and their powers are much different. Hyunseung is a devil who's been serving my family for a long time now, although I don't know what his abilities are.