What is going on with me?

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

 

Heaven, home to angels and healers. Hell, home to demons/devils and warriors. Both worlds are capable of doing many things...We were once friends, but a tragic death of an angel due to a demon led to conflicts. We no longer have anything to do with each other...I want to clear the bad air but I'm not allowed to.

- Doojoon and Yoseob

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

Looking out the window of my room, I sighed happily...my kingdom was peaceful. I never even realized that before this, Heaven was in a state of chaos and terror. My parents never told me what the reason was except that it had to do with the kingdom of Hell. To this day, Heaven and Hell do not talk to each other, not even at the yearly meetings held on earth. I went back inside and laid down on my bed and looked at my engagement ring. Yes I am engaged! A few weeks ago my parents announced my engagement to the princess of the sky, Miss Sora.

"Prince Yoseob? Are you there?"

"Yes, come in!"

"My prince how long are you going to stay in here?"

"Ki Kwang you are my only knight, it's not your concern if I'm here."

"Forgive me but it's time to go to earth."

"And you don't think I know that?"

"If you know then why are you still in here?"

"Simple, I don't want to go yet!"

"Alright, then I shall wait until you are ready to leave," Ki Kwang said before he left my room.

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

Hell...what good of a place is this? Nothing but a disgrace! Because of heaven and hell fighting, this place has lost the pride and beauty it once had. And to think that this year I have to represent Hell at the annual meeting of all realms and face whoever is representing Heaven. I was outside in the garden and looked at the black roses that used to be as red as an apple.

"Master Doojoon."

"What is it Hyunseung?"

"Your ride is waiting in the front of the castle."

"Very well, let's go." I made my way to the front gates and stepped into the carriage and made my way to earth. I've heard stories about this place, this place is full of animals, humans, fruit, trees, and are controlled by other worlds.

"How far until we get to wherever the meeting place is?"

"Not too far! I've been told that it is an underground building guarded by the knights of the sky." Hyunseung replied.

"Fine then," I said and looked out the window to see what the world looked liked.

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

"Dongwoon ready the carriage!"

"Uhh..my prince you do realize you have wings right?" Dongwoon asked.

"Oh!..Right! I forgot!" I said and bonked my head gently.

"My prince, Ki Kwang is busy training the new recruits so I will be accompanying you to the meeting."

"Alright then, let's go," I said while making my way to the underground chambers and opened the portal to earth. I spread my wings out and entered the portal, in less than 2 seconds, we were in the air and began our flight.

"Uhhh...my prince?"

"What?"

"Why do you look like a girl?"

"...WHAT?!"

What the hell is he talking about?!

"Look!" Dongwoon pulled out a small mirror from his pocket and showed me what he meant, he was right! I am a girl!! WHAT THE HAPPENED TO ME?

"What should we do? Turn back?" Dongwoon asked.

"NO! We we are still going, no questions asked. We'll worry about this later," I said and made my way underground to "The Hall of Leaders."

As soon as I entered...all the leaders were present, and they all stared at me creepily. I took my seat beside an empty chair and took a deep breath in and tried to keep calm.

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

After what seemed like hours, we finally arrived at the meeting. As soon as I opened the door...I spotted her. Her shy smile, small face and petite body, her gaze met mine and my heart skipped a beat. I walked towards her direction and took a seat next to her. The meeting went by and each leader had a lot to say, even her. As she spoke, my eyes never left her face. I could not even force my mouth to say anything. Once the meeting was over and she was about to leave, I stopped her and tried to say something.

"H-hi." I stuttered.

"Hi, you must be?"

"Doojoon, prince of Hell and you are?"

"Uh...Ae-Cha."

"Are you the princess of Heaven?"

"Yes I am. Hey how come you never said anything during the meeting?"

"Oh! I didn't have anything to say really," I said shyly.

"Okay then, well I have to go," she said and left with her knight I guess it was.

[Doojoon + Yoseob]

This is insane! I think...I think I'm in love! No one else has ever made an impact on my heart before and yet...This isn't good! I cannot tell my knights or my parents because I know what they will say. As I returned home, my thoughts were in a frenzy! Then again the leader of the Kingdom of Hearts was there so maybe she has something to do with this.

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

All I know is that princess Sora will know what is wrong as soon as she sees me. I will have to hide it as best as I can and hope for the best, I never thought I would see the day when I would fall for another guy. Of course he saw me today as a girl...I wonder what caused the change? Either way there is no point in worrying about it...I just hope that he will eventually see the real me and if he accepts it...LOVE...why is it like this?! It is a curse and a blessing!

-Sigh-

Oh well!!

 

DooJoon

 

 *I am going to try to update every 2 days because I have other fanfics that still need to be worked on too XD*