Is this right?

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

 

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

Days went by and Sora never came to see me, at first I thought it was because she was busy. But then I found out that my mom told her about my situation...I guess she must feel weird about me being a girl. I don't blame her! I would feel weird if my fiancee ended up becoming the opposite gender. I decided to take it upon myself to go see her instead and I brought Ki Kwang with me because he knows where she lives. Yeah! I'm her fiancee but I don't know where she lives! We may be engaged but we only see each other when our families come together to discuss the wedding.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Ki Kwang asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean showing up in a foreign world unannounced without telling your parents."

"I just want to know if Sora is my destined partner."

"And what if she isn't? Then what?" Ki Kwang asked.

"I DON'T KNOW!!!" I yelled and Ki Kwang didn't question me further, and just lead the way. As we got farther and farther away from home, I began to question myself...what am I gonna do if Sora and I aren't meant to be together? What will she do? what will she say? I was feeling guilty, I know this isn't right but what else can I do? This curse will stay unless the kiss from my soulmate reverses it. After a while Ki Kwang told me that we arrived at the castle...I looked ahead and saw a kingdom floating in midair. I stopped and looked at everything around me and realized something important.

[Ki Kwang's P.O.V]

I looked over at Yoseob who seemed to have realized something very important. I went over to him and patted his head, he looked up at me and smiled and gave me a big hug.

"Ki Kwang?"

"yes, what is it?"

"I don't know what to do, I mean I want to end the curse but what I'm doing doesn't seem right!"

"My prince you have handled problems before and this time is no different! Only you can decide if whether or not you want togo through with it."

"Ki Kwang why are you so good at this?"

"I don't know! I don't know! Maybe I should have been your royal advisor instead." I said giggling a little and looked down at him warmly, it's hard to believe that not long ago he was a normal boy. "Come my prince we need to get to the castle if we want to see princess Sora."

"Okay lead the way!" Yoseob said happily and pulled my arm pointing to the castle in the distance. He was very eager! Then again, I would be too if I were turned into a girl! I removed myself from Yoseob's grip and lead the way to the castle. As we entered, everyone's eyes were on Yoseob...they looked as if they were disgusted! I looked over at him and he looked uneasy and overwhelmed, he's not used to having people stare at him like this.

We managed to find Sora in the study room where she was reading a very old book. Sora placed the book down on the table in front of her and saw us, and as she stood...her eyes went wide almost in amazement.

"Prince...Yoseob?" She asked approaching us.

"Yeah, sorry this isn't what you were expecting." Yoseob said.

"Wow! I heard that you became a girl but I didn't believe it!" she said while poking Yoseob.

"Well it's true! I guess everyone knows because they looked at me as if they were disgusted and horrified." Yoseob said sadly. "Ki Kwang can you give us a minute?"

"As you wish." I said, bowed to them both and waited outside the study room.

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

"There's no need to pay attention to what anyone does or says." Sora said as she ran her hands through my now long hair. "So did you figure out how to get rid of the curse?"

I hesitated a little before answering "NO, I haven't." I looked at her and tried to keep my best poker face on.

"So why did you come? Not that I have a problem with it."

"I just...I just wanted to see you because you haven't come by the castle lately." I was lying! Lying to my fiancee and more importantly one of my childhood friends.

"AWWWWWWWW! Your so sweet!" She squealed and pulled me into a hug. This isn't right! She's a kind girl with a big heart and she's in love with me. I should end this and leave right now...but I stayed in that embrace, not moving away, not even trying to do anything to stop her. She ended the hug just as quickly as she began and looked at me. Her eyes showed signs of nervousness, and her face began to turn red. She leaned in closer and placed her hands on my cheeks...she got closer until she was inches away from my face. "Is it alright?"

"What?"

"Is it alright to kiss you?"

"Won't it be weird?" I asked.

"In my eyes you are still prince Yoseob, so I don't care if you're physically a girl." Sora said in a serious tone.

"Alright." At least she isn't weirded out by this, this makes finding out so much easier. Sora swallowed hard before she placed her soft, warm lips on mine...the kiss she waited so long for would've meant a lot more if I wasn't using it to see if we're meant to be. Soon our lips parted and she smiled at me with carefree eyes, I managed to put on a smile for her and then stood up. I thought she would've said something but she reamained silent...should I say something? Nah! I wouldn't know what to say to her. I left the study room and gently closed the door and sighed. "She isn't the one is she?"

"Well, you're still a girl so that would be a no." Ki Kwang said.

"Take me home now." I said in a sad tone.

"As you wish." Ki Kwang said and lead me out of the castle. As soon as we were outside the castle gates...Ki Kwang lifted me up in his arms and we flew into the sky. I didn't mind that he was carrying me despite the fact that I can fly on my own, it actually felt kinda nice. I was extremely silent the whole way back, at least Ki Kwang never questioned it.

[Ki Kwang's P.O.V]

Yoseob was so quiet that it made me uncomfortable but I chose to leave him alone. The only thing left to do is to find out who his real soulmate is and that isn't going to be easy. Then again....Nah! Having Yoseob kiss someone he may not like isn't going to be fun to look at. I mean I've been his friend for a long time and he's like a brother to me. All I want is for him to be happy and to return to normal, even though this is a nice change of pace.